WHITE KNIGHT BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/uk/406384-tinder-indecent-assault-sex/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm asking this in all sincerity

What the fuck was she expecting?

The Onion needs to just throw its collective hands up and dissolve.

Is this the Onion? I sure hope so. This is absolutely nigger.

>UK

kek

>A male medical graduate has been convicted of indecent assault after repeatedly grabbing his Tinder date’s breasts, even though the two were engaged in consensual sex.

>Despite the woman consenting to sexual intercourse, Philip Queree, 37, was found guilty of indecent assault after reportedly grabbing at the victim’s breasts “really hard”

>2017
>being straight
>having to cater to the insane minds of modern womyn
lmao
>b-but muh aids
Use a condom you nigger

>Queree has been put on the sex offenders' register for five years and handed a five-year restraining order preventing him from having any contact with the victim.

>The mature student, who was in his third year at King's College medical school in London, had to drop out as a result of his conviction.

Just fuck my shit up senpai.... that's like £30,000+ wasted too?

Does Tindr have a ratings system for active users because it looks like they could use one

This is why I'm 100% boipucci

>tfw no qt sissy bf to cuddle with

>get to have the sex
>Like boobs and start squeezing hard
>Cause severe bruising
>Realize profile pic in papers will get you all the women that like this

He has elevated beyond the confines of tinder

The guy was a muzzie, so what did she expect? She's lucky he didn't cut them off. Hope they hang him.

this isn't real come on go fuck yourself

>living in uk

deserved

>Is this the Onion?
rt.com/uk/406384-tinder-indecent-assault-sex/
Unfortunately, not. There's absolutely no hope for the UK anymore. RIP, not even a hundred years ago you were the greatest empire the world had ever seen.

>Be Brit
>Do something in sex she doesn't like (e.g hand holding)
>Get charged with rape

>>Get charged with rape

You mean get convicted with rape

>having sex
>tinder
Normie problem, take this to reddit.
Sega

Obviously none of you have ever had your dick sucked by a chick who didn't know that balls aren't nerveless fat sacks. That shits no joke. When you tell someone to lay off the kneading, they ain't baking bread, they better fucking listen.

Assuming she isn't lying, there's literally nothing wrong with this. If she explicity asked the guy to stop grabbing her breasts because it hurt and he refused, he deserves to be punished.

>be white american
>have consensual sex
>get thrown into prison for """ rape"""
>drops the soap while Tyrone is behind

Yea this.

Having read the article, the guy in question sounds like an asshole.

The white knights have arrived

Or maybe we just know how to get the point across to stop. Usually I use the line "you know, I can't even fake it to this" or during sex "well, if you were.better proportioned I would have to"

""""consensual""""
and they love at sexbots

>the year of our lord/lady/nonbinary 2017
>not having a titgrabbing license

Menace to society removed, thank the Queen.

Grab that breast? You're under arrest.

by the gubmnt?

>choosing to have sex with a stranger you've just met online

Sounds like she's the asshole for having higher expectations than what she got

>uk

Same chick tried to ninja finger my asshole. She was hot tho.

You could pay bots to boost your rating and look like some sex god, it would be a dumb thing to add. The whole thing would become an even worse situation of the top percentage of men and a few cheating botters controlling all the attention.

Not necessarily. I think the two could come to some agreement. Maybe give him a few lashes with a whip or follow him around town for an hour poking his ass with a fork. They could get creative.

holes and their flesh sacks aren't worth it

>There's absolutely no hope for the UK anymore

told you already wayyy before brexit that uk should just be nuked.

>the two lowered guys
HOLY SHIT where can I find a redpilled specimen like this?

>Liberal woman hooks up with shitskin
>Gets culturally enriched
>Has their new boyfriend, the government, punish the shitskin

Everyone involved deserves death

Just you wait. This will start happening between the gays. One of the billion of genders will accuse another one of raping them during intercourse.

I dont think bongistan is even a country anymore.

>e.g hand holding
That's a sick fucking example you came with you indecent pervert

OI! You’re under arrest unless you bin those breasts!

Among lesbians sure since they still suffer from inherent female mental retardation
But as far as gay or bi men that don't act like raging effeminate fags?
Fuck no, men are chill and bro af when it comes to sex

Ache um brother pra você e tente não estabelecer laços com bichas locas afeminadas

I eye raped a woman on the bus today. 9 months suspended sentence and I go for cock removal surgery next week. I deserve it desu

Can't have sex without meeting a lawyer beforehand anymore.

Than you woman.

>pound my pussy till it’s raw, thumb my asshole, cum on my face but please spare my dignity and don’t touch my bosom sir

I laughed then immediately realized that type of person totally exists

Somehow I knew this was the UK..

this is what it looks like when your government is completely kiked.

this is what it looks like when you have no 2nd Amendment to defend your rights.

He should have just stabbed her with a butter knife. Then he would have gotten off, due to being a medical student and all.

>This is why I'm 100% *manass
*ftfy

>this "sentence"
>be little

hard, muscular manass > boipussy > gaping female hole

Enjoying the Cali weather?

rekt, guess he grabbed really fucking hard

Fuck no, I can't stand the average cali fag and libtard

>Ache um brother pra você e tente não estabelecer laços com bichas locas afeminadas
Kinda hard when even some straight guys don't pass this test.

Being surrounded by monkeys I'm used to seeing them throwing shit at each other, I'm not used to supposed humans doing that though.

Literally what.

>>Despite the woman consenting to sexual intercourse, Philip Queree, 37, was found guilty of indecent assault after reportedly grabbing at the victim’s breasts “really hard”

wat

faggots burning faggots
how queer

I wonder if this roastie realizes that was the last time she will ever have sex.

>fatty tissue is devoid of meaning simply because it is fatty tissue

ah, I see she is a proponent of hard materialist philosophy

WOW! The UK went full 'Murica on their males. So pretty soon expect to see an insane bias and everyone ignoring it when a nigger or other colored does the same thing or even worse. As long as straight eeeeevil white males of the managerial class are blamed, that's what's important.