Trump is predicted to be removed from office due to Alzheimer's disease

Cenk Kadir Uygur who predicted Trump would win the election and closely predicted the electoral votes now has a new bold prediction.

He's saying that Trump will be removed from office due to Alzheimer's disease. His reasoning for this is pretty compelling. Could there be something to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94
youtube.com/watch?v=_qurVjKs4LE
businessinsider.com/will-trump-finish-his-term-25th-amendment-steve-bannon-2017-10
youtube.com/watch?v=csMZakcXW4M
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DDXTRXDNkl4
youtube.com/watch?v=nAjE1e8FG18
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shut up, Cenk is retarded.

That's not an argument brah.

Cenk is so low energy and boring, not to mention his analysis on any given subject is a joke

>Cenk Kadir Uygur who predicted Trump would win the election and closely predicted the electoral votes

yes it totally fucking is

Wasting numbers. OP confirmed for being a giant piece of shit bug chaser.

youtube.com/watch?v=_qurVjKs4LE

Cenk is like the Polls
Always wrong

He predicted Trump would win. Just search it on YT. He was on an NBC panel.

Like everyone else, he thought the Access Hollywood tape would end Trump.

It's wishful thinking on his end. The only way Trump will be thrown out is through assassination.

Why Assassinate Trump when they can just pin a common mental disease like Alzheimer's on him. If the doctors tell him, of course he will believe and rightfully step down.

>Trump fools around in public
>Says shit just to see it covered on the news because YOLO
>Rambles off script like anyone who speaks on unfamiliar subjects

Delusional libtards

It doesn't matter if he actually jas the disease or not. Why do you think there's been a resurfacing of Trump articles about his close Republican allies and WH aid questioning his mental state of mind. Its all to prep the narrative.

>President suffering from dementia
>Bangs his head and goes into a coma whilst wandering
>Conspiracy theorists go fucking crazy
>Riots
>Civil war
>Millions dead
>America left a police state with the Constitution burned
>All because of Alzheimer's

11:50 in tyt meltdown vid

It actually is. Retard.

You are clearly not reading what Im saying.

Bannon confirmed this. Says there's a 70% chance Trump will be removed before the end of one term.

businessinsider.com/will-trump-finish-his-term-25th-amendment-steve-bannon-2017-10

A Turk who's never right made a prediction... what the fuck will we do now

My body is ready.

>bangs *her head
ftfy
youtube.com/watch?v=csMZakcXW4M

last prediction counts, everything else is cherry picking horseshit.

He predicted Trump's victory so he's been right at least once that I know of.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

He might be right about this as well.

Welcome to the second time today. The Trump Alzheimer's meme has already been circulated and the 25th Amendment was brought up in cabinet meetings as a way to get rid of Trump. It's happening.

>Cenk Kadir Uygur who predicted Trump would win

Exactly, Roger Stone and Bannon have been talking about this as well. This is Trump's graceful exit.

Get the fuck off Sup Forums Cenk!

If they did it we may be at a shooting war stage. If nothing can change the government peacefully there isn't much left to argue about.

Watch this if you don't believe me.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DDXTRXDNkl4

Won't ever happen. The base of supporters has been shrinking since the election and the few who would do real violence are alone. I think there probably would be one or two lone crazies who choose to go out that way but most people will just accept it and be glad he was removed before WW3 happened.

uh he predicted that hillary would win

and if anyone has Alzheimers its dianne feinstien

The whole point of the Alzheimer's angle is to prevent uproar.
Trump supporters can't get upset if it appears that Trump has a serious mental disease and has to step down.

He's right you know, explain this

youtube.com/watch?v=nAjE1e8FG18

See my other posts in this thread. He did predict Trump would win.

cenk didn't predict shit, he thought it was a sure thing hillary would win you stupid nigger. kys faggot

>base of supporters have been shrinking
Where the fuck do you live? I'm in a large city and since the election conservatives have been more outspoken than ever. Shit, my state is generally 60% liberal and most still hang their heads in shame b/c of what happened to Bernie

You’re delusional, the war would have already started if Trump hadn’t won.

Outspoken yes. But shrinking in number rapidly. His support has fallen to the lowest in modern history when it used to be just below 50%. That number continues to get lower.

The delusional one is you and all the idiots predicting this war for the last 150 years. It never happens. Every idiot thinks it's about to happen but when they call for it only a few untrained fat morons show up like in Oregon. America just laughed at those retards.

So did anyone who voted for him

>Like everyone else, he thought the Access Hollywood tape would end Trump.

WE at /ptg/ never did

sage young turds

Exactly, so I could hardly hold that against Cenk.

He predicted both would happen strangely enough. He went into election day pretty sure Hillary was going to win.

>Cenk Kadir Uygur who predicted Trump would win the election
Bullshit. He was shillin for hill to the very last hour.

Read my other posts in this thread.

There is video of him predicting it ITT.

He changed his opinion later. There was a time where he thought Trump would win then later he said he wouldn't.

in this video from election night he even says "there's no way Trump will win"

>muh Reagan

You have to shoot him first, CIA. Then a nice round of colon cancer.

>a democrat will win in 2020
>a republican will win in 2020
Guys, I totally predicted right in 2020; it means i'm right about everything else too; I got this right.