>State Univ New York at Binghamton
>Physical Geography
>non-STEM, 8.5. STEM, where I am, 3.
feelsgoodman

pic not related

>WashU
>Not sure yet, but going the premed route
>probably a 7

I am an alumnus of the University of Colorado at Boulder, 2010. My university actually pioneered modern cuckoldry.

home of the (((trustafarians)))

>carleton university
>econ
extrmely cucked,our student union and government are completed controlled by arabs, niggers and wiggers who steal our tuition to pay for their dumb shit
tons of international students crowding everything
less than 30% white for sure

>Universidad del mar
>Psychology.
>Private university turned out to be a right wing scam.

>Cosumnes River College
>Physical Geography
>In the middle of suburbia, and there are posters advertising safe spaces so i'd say... 6 or 7.

Stanford
Computer Science, BA Cyber Security
I don't even notice political shit unless some students are acting like cucks and banging drums.

Kek

I’m sure Carl the cuck goes there

UCF
Artfag
1000000/10, possibly due to most cucks and faggots being artfags.

0. I go to PragerU, fags.

>Graduated Clemson University
> Some cucked professors in the industrial engineering major, but overall a 4. Had a stupid nigger do a rap album as a master's thesis in rhetoric that swept the campus by storm. Also had a protest right before finals about a false flag racial graffiti. Oh and they keep trying to rename buildings because slave owners built them. But that's just the activist faggots, most everyone else hates their guts. We just wanted to drink beer, pretend to care about football, and graduate.

Binghamton Represent! Also STEM so politics don’t come up. I did have one teacher for an elective go on and on about how gender is a spectrum and on the final I had to say that gender didn’t equal sex if I wanted to get that question right.

Boulder has something called Naropa University, the only Buddhist university in America, for those who drop out of the University of Colorado due to their fondness for drugs

>maths
>Paris-VI (first uni of Eurasia in maths)
>1

I can't even figure out how it could be cucked, unless they start replacing some math class with gender studies class and other totalitarian bullshit, but at least that's very far from now

>all these North Americans forced to take queer midget catfish studies
>have to pay 50000 a semester plus tip
>6% interest rate on loans
>then they call Europeans cucks

>Wintec
8/10. There is a nigger in the IT teaching staff from Ghana that speaks some type of incomprehensible creole English, and heaps of Indian teachers that speak in their disgusting accents in every other department. Its only saving grace is the students are fairly uncucked and what's left of the oldguard European teachers are still good.

>Quinnipiac
>Finance
>3

kek

Concordia University, Irvine
Accounting & Finance

Private christian university in California's last white stronghold; Newport Beach/Irvine.

Feels good man.

Bonghitman

Dont you love it when professors force propaganda on you by threat of a bad grade? Fucking neoMarxist scum.
this campus has SERIOUS SJWism but they tend to be contained, mostly, dont you think?

That's sad. A legitimate Buddhist university would be pretty redpilled. Only male teachers, no drugs or alcohol, no degeneracy at all, just learning and meditation.

I pulled up the Wikipedia on this and now finally understand why France is the most cucked nation in Europe. I'm so sorry

>university of Auckland
>history
>7/10

We can have a Punjabi club, a Chinese club even a communist club...but when we want a European club were racists

also just ban university affiliation to the pro-life club

The Students association is basically just filled with commies

>Webster University
>Computer Science
> CompSci 2\10, rest of school 9.5 / 10
I have to take an environmental ethics class for gen ed. Regularly listen to classmates openly call for culling of white males while debating whether rivers should have the right to sue. If I wasn't so close to finishing, I would transfer. $3000 for this class alone.

>Washington State University.
>Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine.
>Ten years ago: 3/10.
>Today: 7/10.
>Ten years from now: 11/10.

>Texas State alum
>like a 3/10
Frat life was strong

EDIT:
Actually it's a 2.5.
All the posters are from the French Communist Party or other far left anti-capitalist parties, which isn't new in this uni, far left since the 1960's. And the other day I saw some niggers and sheboons making an ape dance and plenty of people (mostly girls) in a circle around, applauding.

>Old Dominion University
>Masters of Engineering Management
>No idea, distance learning desu

>even a communist club
Cuckland Uni doesn't disappoint.

>Montana state uni
>film
>3-4ish, politics haven't came up at all in my major classes (only in one of the core classes, but there are a lot of based people here)

>Eastern Michigan University
>Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement
>2
There are girls/fat girls with colored hair but they never start shit so I don't care
They allow teachers with the most outrageous accents to be teachers. I had two teachers with incredibly thick asian accents and I have a hard time understanding what they're saying.

>Hunter College, CUNY
>Computer Science
>Not giving it a straight up 10 is generous, but I suppose nobody is rampaging in the hallways so its 8-9.
>implying this thread isn't a Shlomo data gathering operation

>University of California Riverside
>History
>7

>CUNY
lel

Ens de Lyon (France)
Information science
20/10 according to /pol but I'm a radical leftist so fine.

>University of California, Berkeley
>Political Science/Philosophy
>10/10

oy gevalt

Explain yourself Amerilard, you are being very unclear.

>berkely
shit senpai that sucks. You commute or dorm? I commute so I tend to miss all the happenings at my school

Eh, at least its cheap.

University of Waterloo
Science going into physics if I get the grades
Student body voted 80% to defund a bunch of SJWs so 4/10 cucked

How many bulls do you need to prep this year for your cuck training?

>San Diego State University
>MFA in Fiction
>8.8/10

>Waterloo
have fun being around stinky pajeets and chinks and jews

university of melbourne
politics/history

It's a cheap cunny?

>Montana state uni
>3-4ish

Meanwhile, in Missoula...

>I study from home.

2 because my doggo is black and get the attencion of the girls when they come.

>FPU
>undeclared
>1-2 not that cucked at all
College was a mistake, especially for someone like me. I plan to transfer to a cc next semester. I'm glad I caught it early and can cut my losses, I'll only be 10k in the hole

fuck I hate the U of M so much

>University of Alberta
>A healthcare related field
>STEM: 3, Non-STEM: 8, Health sciences: 6

Better than SJWs.

>North Carolina State University
>Engineering
>STEM & Business 5/10
>Any other major 7/10
Stem fields are half indian because "diversity is great"
Business is by far the least cucked, just a bunch of frat bros who need an easy degree
anything else is filled with the scum of the state who got in due to geographical affirmative action

Ayyyyy. I did half of a veterinary degree there before I moved to auckland and did politics and communication

>University of Chicago
>General Humanities, with a focus on Political Science/Philosophy
>About a 5/10
Really depends on the department. People in the humanities (at least the ones running things) are generally pretty cucked; but numerous people in my program don't give two hoots about critical theory and post-modernism, we just want to read good books. Outside of humanities it seems pretty well-tempered, although one of my professors apologized about Machiavelli's "gendered" language today which I thought was weird. Not sure why he thought he had to apologize for it, or why he would think the women in the class would be too stupid/weak to see past the predominant semantical mode of someone writing 500 years ago.

In general UofC is pretty conservative, especially as compared to a lot of other mainstream universities in the States.

Any University in Ontario is cucked.

good thing we have both at carleton!

So many data mining threads kek

A lot of people get financial aid such as grants
For example, with my school I'd be paying over 40k a year, but due to my GPA and the grants I got because of it, I pay around 10k a semester

>guys who dye hair blonde
how to tell if someone's gay in 1 easy step

Rational wiki university, 10

It's a hard knock life for me. I live in a co-op for cheap housing. smelly fems and cucked boys as far as the eye can see

Far too many to talk about. Every class ends up being centered around identity politics. They teach community over principles.

Sucks to be a white, cis, male

Are we really that bad?
Engi is pretty cool here.

> marymount California university
> communications
> 7/10

Friendly reminder that this is a DATA MINING THREAD, SAGE AND MOVE ON. DO NOT POST PERSONAL INFORMATION ON Sup Forums, IT WILL BE USED AS EVIDENCE AGAINST YOU

just remember, you are not the only one

>CSU Chico
>Clinical Microbiology
>8. We literally had a fucking DACA fundraiser on campus, complete with a cringeworthy hand joining to show that "We are all Mexicans"

>UNNE, Argentina
>Laws
>4

>university of southern denmark
>computer science
>3-4
The intro week had a superhero theme and the teachers were playing evil characters, so some of them dressed up as Trump. That's pretty much the only called thing they have done so far. They have been pretty good at keeping politics out of the education.

>UT Austin
>Public Relations
>8 or 9

This is the university responsible for "cocks not glocks". The President also sends out emails any time Trump does anything, most recently he sent one about DACA.

>going to university
>Avionics and aircraft maintenance
>maybe 2 on the cuck scale

>SUNY Maritime School
>Maritime Operations / USCG Deck License
>3/10 cuck-o-meter
The regimented part of the school where I go is about 3% non-white and 10% women. Basically entirely white male.

>The intro week had a superhero theme and the teachers were playing evil characters
I'm tired of living in clown world. I've never understood why they act like this

More info. We had a terrorist attack 2 weeks ago by a Somali refugee who hadn't learned english in the 7 years he was in North America. I called out what policy failings lead to this guy and got attacked by roughly 60% of the people there.

No taxation without representation should be paired with no representation without taxation

TNTech. I give it a 4. Engineering is mostly conservatives except for the comp sci nerds. There's occasional demonstrations by leftist groups but no antifa. Also plenty of Christian organizations around.

Found the user that kept spray painting nigger everywhere.

I'm in the technology management program. Distance learning.

>University of Alabama
>Management Information Systems
>Very dominate Greek life so for the majority 3/10, but there’s a growing number of activist retards being vocal and a few far left professors teaching shit like gender studies but that’s to be expected. The administration is somewhat cucked, though I think that’s just a virtue signaling facade.

>University of Delaware
>Business Administration
>2
My school literally is the Jew. But there's alot of red pilled individuals from southern Delaware so it could be worse. Milo came here last year and only like 4 cucks showed up to protest and left after 5 minutes

I was home when that happened. Didnt come to school the next day cause I was afraid nogs would chimp out and start randomly attacking white people.

Shit, fucked the scale. 9/10 cucked

University of Michigan alum
Biochemistry
Solid 8.5/10 on the cucked scale

I posted from a public computer on a public account and there are no cameras here. I'm good homie.

>Your university
kek
>Your major
I'm not a faggot

>USyd
>Law
>1/10
Hey boys posting from class. The white guys here are absolute Chads and would despise Sup Forumstards.

Must suck to be you. The one good thing about foreign students is that they don't screech racism. The only people who do are white girls in AHS and arts and a few blacks/indians

Uni isn't for everyone.

>The intro week had a superhero theme and the teachers were playing evil characters, so some of them dressed up as Trump.
that's a 8 at least

Meh, it was fine. The intro week was targetted at the science faculties, so I guess they just assumed we all love comics and shit. But I agree that they should have taken it a little more serious.

Durham
History
5/10 it's not bad just the students union is shite

USC
Computer Science
6/10 cuckage

>University of Tennessee
>Econ
>overall 5/10, business department 1/10

Portland State
STEM
10, literally the most diverse uni in the country

>Hudson County
>Bio/STEM
>5 out of 10

Meh. Could be better could be worse.

>USC
Jelly af. Are the chicks as hot as they're known to be?

Newcastle University
Microbiology
I graduated in 1997. I did my masters' in 2003.
I work in infection control in a hospital.

The College of New Jersey
Accounting
6.5 (and increasing)

Thank G-d I got out, because over the summer, they renamed Loser (pronounced loo-gu-er) hall Trenton hall because the guy it was named after was a segregationist or something

news.tcnj.edu/2017/05/24/paul-loser-hall-renamed-trenton-hall/

> University of Arizona
> Physiology
> The assistant basketball coach just got fired for giving and receiving bribes for new players. 10/10 cucked.