Yellowstone has only ever erupted ONCE

The Yellowstone volcano has only ever erupted once. I don't know when in time it happened, but the eruption was the most powerful explosion ever on Earth. The force was so massive that at the center of the blast TIME ITSELF was sheared.

The effects ripple both backward and forward in time, all eruptions previous to and after the original are NOT new, separate events. They are simply the points at time where the temporal shesring has occurred and the main eruption has bled over into another point in the timeline.
(cont)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=awT8FFHKikc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The main eruption completely obliterates the volcano and most of Earth. The testing and experiments that NASA is currently doing at the volcano have nothing to do with preventing an eruption because they know it can't be prevented, it's already happened. They're attempting to see if they can measure (a) at what point in time the original eruption was, and (b) whether there is any way to make use of the temporal shearing.

This might be the most retarded thing I've read on here all day.

pls take your medicine

Fat, ignorant, uncivilized, owned by kikes, threw nuclear bombs on civilians

SHITPOSTS

about a natural occurrence

I'm waiting for millions of fatmen shoahed...

It will be great !!

>blow faster than thought, destroy all of mankind
If only.

So what you're saying is we need to blow it up first before it can erupt?

god will smite commiefornia! bring on the lava!

So Yellowstone got lucky once back in high school and he's a quick shot. What's new?

What level of unbridled autism is this?

So far.

tfw Jews are trying to meme a supervolcano eruption to stop Pizzagate and everything else from being released to the world.

TWO SCOOPS
TWO GENDERS
TWO TERMS
TWO ERUPTIONS!!!

DOTARD GLUMPH!!!!!!

not true, there are three separate ash fields. fake news OP

oh look it's another MSM source overhyping shit for views

FOR THEY ARE AS MOLTEN WAX

BURN

CONSUME THEIR POWERS

SO MOTE IT BE

>---D.Vincent Vocals---

Look i was there for the first one, it was no big deal. This is a big nothing burger. Is anyone else sleepy? I’m gonna take a nap

>it hides its flag
I'd be ashamed not to be american as well user.

Lake Taupo

Its a super volcano in NZ just like Yellowstone. Last time it erupted was about 2300 years ago. The Romans and the Chinese even documented something had happened because for a year the skies in the northern hemisphere had a red glow at sun rise and sunset due to the ash in the air.

How is a volcano politics?

How much force do you think a volcano can produce?

Yellowstone has erupted three times yea idjit.

If humanity evolved from millions of years and this volcano erupts every hundreds of thousands of years wouldnt it have happened in prior humanoid periods? if the ancient cavemen survived wouldnt humanity survive this?

Awful lot of shilling in this thread

Depends where on the timeline you are. Further away in time from the actual eruption the effect would be lessened.

I bet the jews did it

What the fuck is that headline? Don't these people proof read what they write any more?

It's time to wakey wakey yellowstone chan.

There have been multiple supereruptions that have happend that we have survived. From way back in our spear chucking days, with the most recent in the 1800s, forget what year exactly, but it's known as "the year without summer".

I hope it happens. Poverty would no longer be an issue

Don't get my hopes up

Year without summer is best year.

I pray everyday for a yellowstone eruption. California will be finnaly gone then, the inmediate sacrifice of millions of burgers and the subsequent deaths of millions are worth it to finnaly get rid of that fucking state

We should make this a meme

Maybe this yellowstone eruption will finally persuade everyone to anarcho-capitalism.

Yellowstone and SKYKAAAANG larpers are everything wrong with this board.

except we'd appropriate all of south america, tho

If anything we'd be better off since we are upwind of yellowstone and our temps are in the 100f(37c). We'd have longer growing seasons without everything spontaneously cumbusting every fall.

Just outside of Yellowstone. There is no happening. When there is one, you'll know.

what it says is that once it begins the process of erupting, that process will happen faster than we thought
what it does not say is that it will begin that process earlier
small difference textually, big difference actually

Wow, OP I think you may be onto something here. Keep me updated.

eh, if you read the full report it basically says it could blow in the next hundered or two years, rather than the previously estimated 500 or so.

Please happen soon, Yellowstone. It's for the best.

>if the ancient cavemen survived wouldnt humanity survive this?
yes, after civilization totally crumbles, disease is rampant, etc.

No, it's erupted 3 times that we know for sure. The last time was about 660,000 years ago.

>destroy all of mankind
>kill millions

You do realize that the volcano will destroy most of the middle states before it affected California right? and even then, it would only destroy the northen portion of it, not all of it, and the nortenr portion is where all the whites live

>I'm waiting for millions of fatmen shoahed...
>It will be great !!
Take that peace sign flag the fuck off , you piece of trash

This 24/7/365

C'MON I'M READY

Literally not even enough magma to erupt right now.

Has erupted four times, each less impressive than the last
Last eruption was

Finally, God is gonna clean the slate

It's erupted multiple times in the past. It's a moving hotspot. There are massive craters in south idaho and east washington where the hotspot used to be. In fact, at one point the volcano wasn't plugged and it created massive basalt flows that piled up hundreds of feet in only a few thousand years.

Please

>The force was so massive that at the center of the blast TIME ITSELF was sheared.

Something tells me you don't know how physics is supposed to work

and you're an expert on temporal physics? No one on this planet can say for certain because we can't measure it.

>Has erupted four times
>literally only 3 eruptions

>weaker with every eruption
>3rd caldera dwarfs 2nd

wew

so what's the deal. how do you know this, user?

Why would time "shear" due to an explosion; temperature has no effect on time.

When Yellowstone erupted in the past in its caldera eruptions it never caused global extinction level events.

Yellowstone has erupted in three massive caldera-forming eruptions in the past (which we can see the remnants of in the snake river plain geological formations and lava flows). It's erupted in numerous other smaller scale eruptions since then too, mostly volcanic lava flows.

If Yellowstone DID erupt again in the near future, it's far more likely to be a localized lava flow than anything catastrophic, and even if it was, it wouldn't be an extinction level event, but problematic for the local region, as well as have an impact on global climate for a few years / decades.

t. Geologistfag. So tired of your gay ass Yellowstone threads every goddamn day you cunts.

kek

I can't believe that people are so bored of their own lived that they make shit up like this. I live in Lewiston and I've seen the old calderas with my own eyes. Pacific northwest is an exciting place to live for geology nuts.

BURGERTARDS BTFO

Blow faster. Not blow sooner.

>Obliterate all of earth
I'm surprisingly okay with this

1883 I think. Look up Krakatoa Eruption. Sorry I couldn't help more user

I've seen some stupid shit here, but this is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. It's just going to bury North America in ash.

Anyways, thread theme:

>youtube.com/watch?v=awT8FFHKikc

Kike. Three shekels were deposited into your PayPal account.

>believing a gravitational sphere can contain enough energy to explode itself

That's cute, you need to watch more black science man.

why doesn't CERN just teleport yellowstone to india or china?

little eager ain't she?

I think your over exaggerating a little.

I think you mean pele

literal LARP'er music

Low energy super volcano! Many such cases! MAGA!

That is the goddess of hawaiian volcanos

> be a Jew
> losing
> decide to end the whole world
> plant giant nuke under Yellowstone

>buying a time shear

if yellowstone is such a risk, why do i only hear about it once and a while on Sup Forums? why arent scientists freaking out and trying to correct it? why are rich people (who should be in the know) building real estate, companies, etc. in america when it can potentially be destroyed

That's fucking stupid, the ash will barely reach the East coast, let alone destroy earth. Europe and Asia will be ultimately fine, hell most of Canada will too. Problem is the possible ice age that could start with all the ash blocking out sun rays and cooling earth significantly.

ITS FUCKING LATE PLEASE COME

LMAO

Shit. Why does this have to have long form digits and make a bizarre amount of metaphysical sense.

The blast will drive out all the beaners and we will begin construction of the white ethnostate.

You sound insane.
>inb4 "omg shill is trying to discredit meeeee"

Yes. We need to preemptively strike the caldera with a few rods from god or nukes.

Yellowstone has erupted 23 times since the last major caldera-forming eruption.

RUH ROH!!!

Space time only gets a gravity wave when a star collapses.

You really think yellowstone is powerful enough to break physics...