Wake up

>wake up
>remember I work in the trades and make 48k starting
>remember most Sup Forums members are urban white collar elites with STEM, business, law, and medical degrees who make 90-120k starting

Who else /blue collar loser/ here?

Who here /superiorneet/? Alot of people on here BS about their jobs, because lying about it makes them feel better.

while it's important to realize that most of Sup Forums is at the c-level of big business, nothing should be able to threaten the pride you inherently have as a canadian poster on this board

if it can make you feel better, I'm a junior CPA and did 4 years of university with a starting salary of 52k, working 60 hours a week.

Here. I make around what you do as a truck driver.

Brother

I was thinkung about becoming one, and leaving neethood. But it could be obsolete by the time im 45 (i'm 21 now). I have heard stories of many truckers who don't have family who stay out on the road all day and can pull in 80k-100k. I understand most aren't like that, but it seems pretty cool to be able to make as much or as little as you want.

Don't feel bad, I'm 8k in debt with a 4 yr degree with a 50k job that'll max out at 60k if I'm lucky.

everything will be obsolete in 25 years, if not sooner. You'll have to adapt somehow and get skillful at something related

Stop comparing yourself to other people. If you want a shitty office job get a shitty office job.

>put cardboard box on freeway
>sensors on truck won't run over it
>freeway is now shut down for hours

>tfw only make $65K

I got kicked out of my house now I gotta bartend for normies

Im a Tower Climber, I work on AT&T Tower sites.
Work is brutal, tavel hrs daily to have to climb 150-800ft straight up.

Last week worked 71hrs and week before worked 67hrs, make beetween 1000-1800 week before taxes regularly.
Dont know if I will do this forever, most dangerous job in USA and it beats the body to crap.

Pic is my view from work.

kinda job that's chill until you're like 45.

The trades are full of low IQ retards, so you have a big advantage if you're somewhat intelligent. A plumber with a mere 120 IQ can start his own business, dominate the local market, and easily make six figures by 30.

I make 22.000 Euros annualy. Get on my poorfag level.

t. forklift driver Klaus

I've always wondered, besides truck driver, what is the mst you can make without a degree? I applied for a boildermaker apprentice program which is 60k starting with no experience, but you are put on a waitlist for 2 years, and there is no gaurantee you get in.

>make 110k in rural Mississippi doing blue collar technician work, PLC implementation, automated processes, etc. paid nothing for trade school because my employer sponsored me, married at 23, have four kids and counting
>brother in law got a MSCE from VA Tech, makes almost 10k less than me and is in debt from college for the next 5-6 years, is married with no kids yet
Feels good man

>most Sup Forums members are urban white collar elites with STEM, business, law, and medical degrees who make 90-120k starting
lol

>most dangerous job in us
Citation needed

Are there actually engineers in this god forsaken placeV

6 figs is pretty nice i will not lie. unfortunately you most likely will have to live in a high COL area, so you never really feel like you have alot of money. still working for the millionaire/billionaire elites. elites don't earn 90-120k, elites earn millions.

What is the news or political discussion here?

cheer up, I am a schoo janitor making 36-38k a year

Damn nigga you are paid like shit. Get your ass in the wind energy industry

>tfw tree cutter

I feel for you bro

Its already not chill, driving an average of 2.5hrs to site. Then harnessing up and climbing straight up not knowing if you will make it home is not chill, monopoles are the worst...You have to climb pegs with just a cable grab.

Pic is a monopole from last week.