He died for our sins.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5m4uprDy4wY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Neat

>lol Sup Forums is a christian board
fuck off jesus you jew

christcuck

Praise kek. For he will remove Moloch. He will destroy the Rothschilds. He will bring peace and prosperity.

Hitler was a Christian. As was Mussolini, Franco, Rome for large parts of its existence...

Mussolini and Hitler were not christcucks.

If god exists then why are evil psychopaths the most successful and powerful people in this world? If god created everything that means he created cancer, parasites, etc which claim innocent people daily. Fuck off with "muh jezuz save us".

JESUS = SANTA. THIS THREAD IS CIA NIGGER

Because God is the creator of everything. Good and Bad, Right and Wrong, Left and RIght. God gave us the free will to choose to be either.

The issue is. Jews and CIA niggers believe that morality is relative instead of absolute.

>Rome for large parts of its existence
Byzantium was a shadow of Rome.

>If god exists then why are evil psychopaths the most successful and powerful people in this world

Read Revelation.

Like a cuck

>hey, let's get rid of jewry
>also praise YHWH and his circumcised, hannukah celebrating, torah discussing son, Rabbi Jeshua bar Joseph, allelujah and amen!
remind me how that worked out for him

Face it, we are but mold without purpose. Life is merely 80 revolutions around a light destined to be extinguished. No amount of philosophising will save us from the oblivion of death. Only bores go to heaven.

The Holy Roman Empire and Byzantine Empire are to be considered the spiritual successors of West and East empires respectively.

Both were noble and powerful institutions, the Catholic Church I suppose would be the true powerful successor to Roman power and unity in Europe.

In secular times we have chosen governmental institutions. They are the high priests of our part in history. A dark part, surely.

Why can't pagan niggers fuck off for once?

The only actual argument that a pagan has is JESUS WAS A JEW which doesn't even matter considering that God is beyond ethnicity. Pagan faggots need to fuck off, Jesus is the most anti semitic person in existence.

So God gave kids that got tumors "choice"?
also, do kids that don't repent go to Hell?
I.E if a kid isn't given "baptistism" or whatever your sect calls it and dies, does it go to hell?

Daily reminder that Jesus was a failed apocalyptic Jewish sage who was deified after death by the apostles who applied pesher methodology to OT scripture to make their hope of salvation and release from pagan rule a reality. The earliest Christian descriptions of the risen Christ are very vague and can easily be interpreted as exaggerated Hellenistic apotheosis.

>Because God is the creator of everything. Good and Bad, Right and Wrong, Left and RIght. God gave us the free will to choose to be either.

And his creation got fucked up, and now it's beyond our control. Does that mean he sits there and watches the world in misery? The average person has no power to change the world. God created suffering, so if god exists and he knows of the suffering, why doesn't he put an end to it on earth? "Because it's up to us" bullshit.

he sure did brotha! amen!

here I will share my favorite passage

Matthew 7:7-12New International Version (NIV)
Ask, Seek, Knock

7 “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.

9 “Which of you, if your son asks for bread, will give him a stone? 10 Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? 11 If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him! 12 So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.

The HRE and Byzantium were merely Germans and Greeks LARPing as Romans.

There was never a true spiritual successor to Rome.

Actually. God didn't create the material world. A lesser entity called the demiurge created the material world as a source to leech off of vampiraclly because the demiurge is disconnected from The Creator.

I best up my sinning then, if he's paying.

Why though? Dont we still have sin?

Hell is for ever!

Anything forever would be tortuous, except the complete lack of everything.

>Atheism isn't childis

>old people aren't cowar--

politics doesn't mean God exists

Pope - Catholic
Hitler - Catholic
Mussolini - Catholic

Catholics are not Christians. But they are fascists.

If you don't sin he died for nothing

Deus Vult, brother.

It proves that Atheism is bluepilled

Almost ALL atheists are leftists

nobody asked him for that

did you even listen to what I fucking said? I'll repeat:
politics doesn't mean God Exists

"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter.

In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was his fight against the Jewish poison. Today, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed his blood upon the Cross."

- Adolf Hitler, 1922, in a speech before the Landtag of Bavaria

"We tolerate no one in our ranks who attacks the ideas of Christianity ... in fact our movement is Christian."

Adolf Hitler, in Passau 27 October, 1928.

>Read Revelation.

So basically our existence is gods story book and he knew how it was going to play out, he knew that evil would prevail on earth as written in revelation, so basically he's an asshole. Because if he's GOD then he can control the outcome of anything can't he? It just doesn't make any sense. He tells you to stay away from evil, yet he created the evil. God seems like an asshole t.b.h.

Every prayer I pray for the Day.

The Day of the Lord, Dies Irae. Praise our Creator, and welcome the World That is to Come.

Hitler should have died in the trenches.

>Know God exists
Kek

Based on that unsourced graph there seems to be a lot of atheists who think homosex is always wrong though.

Praise God that he did.

Jesus is God, risen from the dead.

He did, amen.
God bless you all.

A lot of Catholics think they're really Christians. Their delusion is inconsequential to the reality that they are Catholics, and not Christians.

They have done what is necessary to be a Catholic, but not done what is necessary to be a Christian.

Don't ever attempt to understand God's will or His thinking. You cannot, we cannot. Be thankful He breathed life into your lungs and let you experience the wonders and the horrors of this fleeting material world.

>Don't ever attempt to understand God's will or His thinking. You cannot, we cannot.

And that's how you back out of a discussion when you have no argument for your shitty beliefs.

You are a cringelord.

In His express will, He will do as He pleases. There are none to stop Him.

In His permissive will, you are allowed to be evil, and near to the children of God. That will not always be the case. Eventually you will be put down like a rabid dog.

Who cringes at the light, but a creature of darkness?

Bullshit. There is a picture showing it was mostly Protestants who voted for Hitler.

Hitler won with over 99% of the vote.

Over 30% of the country were Catholic.

>let's split the ecclesia into thousands of dnominations, each believing something different, who needs unity guys
t. Luther

Pope: Concordat with Mussolini 1929
Pope: Concordat with Hitler 1933

The pope controlled 2/3 of the Axis powers. The losers.

>99%
nah, more like 75%

I'm a Catholic friar.

>t. Martin Luther

Fucking heretic. John 17:3.
Only the Father is God.
>Make Arianism Great Again

Reminder that Jews killed Jesus.

If you are a Christian and unironically help and support Jews, you are satanists

This is true, the vast majority of Christians are not really Christians, to be fair. The Kingdom of God will contain few when Rapture comes, but nobody of reasonable intelligence and wherewithal ever thought anything else would be the case.

We exist to trumpet His name and His word, just as those in this thread exist to deny it and fear it.

We will be welcomed into His glowing celestial hall, they will spend eternity in darkness and confusion, wandering aimlessly for purpose and meaning in their dark, dreary lives.

Our time is coming, the material world is disintegrating at an unfathomable rate, time is bleeding.

The Lord returns, listen for the trumpets, when his light shall blind the eyes of all who reject Him and refuse to believe in Him.

Our Lord and Commander, in the war to come.

Yes goy you're so bad by nature you need to feel guilty!
And don't forget slavery and the Holocaust, you need to feel guilt about the past!

santa is literally odin

Cohencidentally the hard done by biggest nose reindeer who ends up leading the others was invented by a jew in the early 1900s

>Don't ever attempt to understand God's will or His thinking. You cannot, we cannot.

Isn't it important to god that we understand his will, the bible IS his will is it not? Why would GOD not want us to understand his thinking or his will ? Isn't that the entire point of being Christian?

Indeed he did
Jesus is Lord

The bible should not be taken literally. It is still very important.

Got is our ancestors and fathers.

But you will never fully. We are created in the image of God, but believing in Him and His way, this will always require faith, there will always be tests to this faith.

Evil and horror exists not to blind men to God, but to strengthen their convictions in Him.

Father is God.
Son is God.
Spirit is God.
There is only one God.

lrn2trinity

John 1 says that the Word (Jesus) was with God and was God…..and the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.
In John 10:30 Jesus said that He and the Father are one.
In John 14:9 He said that anyone who has seen Him has seen the Father.
In Colossians 1:15 Paul wrote that Jesus is the (visible) image of the invisible God.
In Hebrews 1:3 Jesus is called the exact representation of God’s glory
In Hebrews 1:8 God Himself called Jesus God.
God’s Spirit is presumed to be one and the same with God just as your spirit is presumed to be one and the same with you. So if God and Jesus are one and the same, and God and His Spirit are one and the Same, then the three are one.

There is one God (Deuteronomy 6:4; Isaiah 45:5-6). Yet there are three persons presented as deity in Scripture: the Father (John 6:27; Colossians 1:3), the Son (John 1:1-3, 14; 8:24; 20:28-29; Romans 9:5; Titus 2:13; 2 Peter 1:1; Hebrews 1:10-12) and the Holy Spirit (John 14:16-17; Acts 5:3-4; 2 Samuel 23:2-3; 2 Corinthians 3:18). Lastly, these three are presented as distinct persons (John 8:16-18; Luke 11:1; 3:21-22; Galatians 4:6). Thus from Scripture we learn that although there is one God, there are three distinct persons who are deity. So the Trinity is the biblical position to hold to once one examines what Scripture teaches.

>Being this fucking new

lmao

Historical evidence of Jesus prove that he performed "magic" tricks to his followers and called himself God.

Adam was created in God's image.

Adam's children were not.

Do some research fedora, Christ gives people peace and freedom, not guilt.

Man dead four days walks out of his tomb.

Pretty good trick.

Let me tell you right now that EVERY man is imbued with the ability to feel what is right in his heart. Let nobody tell you an evildoer was not responsible for their actions, this is a lie of Satan, and as such is trumpeted by the left.

To create a world where those who commit bad believe they never had a choice in the matter, that is the world those who oppose God want.

Amen.

Who sees more clearly, the child who believes the Sun to be surrounded by a blue sky or the man who knows that there is only darkness?

>But you will never fully. We are created in the image of God, but believing in Him and His way, this will always require faith, there will always be tests to this faith.

So you need to have faith in him, otherwise you're destined to hellfire. There's many good people in this world who aren't religious or Christian, and yet they're supposed to burn in hell if they don't believe in something that isn't proven, but requires a leap of faith. Seems like a good god.

Phlegon, Josephus, The Talmud, and The Toledot Yeshu all say Jesus rose from the dead. Celsus and a few others say Jesus performed magic tricks. There's a letter from some Roman guy that stated that Jesus looked pure 100% Aryan.

When looking at the historical evidence, it's pretty clear that the New Testament is true.

>Adam's children were not.
Where do you get this from? I'm curious. Are you saying no one after Adam are imagers of God?

Well at least you will be forgiven for being a fag.

To be Christian is to be free, all organized strands of Christianity I look on with suspicion and contempt.

Follow the Scripture and follow your heart.

Do not follow the commands of an evil man in a gown, when you could follow the commands of God. Do not give him money, when you could share it with the needy. Do not seek guidance from Him, seek guidance from God. Do not bend to evil when your man in a gown commands you to, when you could destroy it.

>There's many good people in this world who aren't religious or Christian

No, there are not.

>There's many good people in this world who aren't religious or Christian,
Literally no man or woman other than Christ is good, we've all failed in one way or another.

>all organized strands of Christianity I look on with suspicion and contempt
18 “I also say to you that you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build My church; and the gates of Hades will not overpower it. 19“I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; and whatever you bind on earth shall have been bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall have been loosed in heaven.”

>muh imaginary genie xD

friendly reminder that all organized religion is the same.

Bible says to donate to and be involved in local church. If you're not, you're not bearing all the fruit you should be.

The one who knows the sky is not blue.

Yup. Information is not the problem. Open rebellion against God is the problem.

can you stop making these threads, you cuck ass wacky christian

youtube.com/watch?v=5m4uprDy4wY

the bible.

Genesis 5:3 And Adam lived one hundred and thirty years, and begot a son in his own likeness, after his image, and named him Seth.

I've never sinned, so he died for no reason

>No, there are not.

Sure there are, I know people I would consider good people who aren't practicing Christians. By "good" I mean, they work, provide for their families, and are loving and caring people. If all of that is disqualified and is meaningless just because they aren't Christian, then you're pretty much a dumb piece of shit.