The Eminem dis rap was a last ditch effort by the Democratic Party to save Michigan from becoming an eternal red state

The Eminem dis rap was a last ditch effort by the Democratic Party to save Michigan from becoming an eternal red state.

Michigan had been a blue stronghold for so long that Hilary did not even bother to campaign there. People thought Trump was wasting his time by campaigning there, yet on November 8th, the people of Michigan voted red. It was a massive loss for the Democrats.

Eminem is beloved in Detroit and many of his fans who were younger during his early releases are middle aged and have families now. The Dems want to bring Michigan back into the blue fold before its too late.

Kid Rock is picking up steam for US Senate. When Kid Rock wins, Michigan will be Red for the forseeable future.

Florida will vote Trump in 2020. Expect to see a strong hit coming out of Florida in the coming months/year.

TLDR: Eminem is a faggot and this weak ass dis was done in an attempt to stave off an eternally red Michigan.

Other urls found in this thread:

minds.com/newsfeed/765279542053969924
youtube.com/watch?v=09bkG-7Vj2w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tfw The Democrats don't know how to do anything remotely beneficial to society and requite exorbitant amount of subversion.

So that's why they are dragging that old faggot wigger out, they are gonna lose Michigan entirely? Actually makes sense if mathers wasn't a pos.

>Hey Goy, you like the "hip hop" right? How about we have a white dude pretend he is black so that you will give up your freedom

screencap this thread for 2020. Michigan will remain red. Especially after Trump passes tax reform.

Good post

thanks bro

No it was a desperate attempt by a rapper who hasn't been relevant in a decade trying to get back in the spotlight

I don't doubt it, Detroit/Michigan has tried the Democrat expirement since the late 60's or so, and it's been an overwhelming disaster.

MnM is a fucking joke isn't he? At least Vanilla Ice can rehab a house.

why not both?

An entertainer who was in the prime of his career would not cut his fanbase in half by saying "fuck you" to any of his fans who didnt agree with him.

See Taylor Swift

Evidence to support OP

minds.com/newsfeed/765279542053969924

Marshal (fuck my daughter in ritual for success jews) Mathers BTFO by Sup Forumslack rap

It didn’t work. A lot of people in Michigan no longer like Eminem after this divisive stunt.

t. Michigander

as if his last 5 albums were not enough to drive his fans away

>Even his opponents are working for him
Maybe thats why he keeps (((kushner))) close he will outjew the hebrew

youtube.com/watch?v=09bkG-7Vj2w

Nah the albums are fine.

Funny - Kid Rock's monstrously idiotic music vs Eminem's allegedly high quality award winning rap. Yet Kid Rock is likeable and Eminem is cringey bad.

Imagine you told someone 15 years ago that Eminem would turn into a big nerd rapping for Hillary Clinton and that Kid Rock was a cool redneck who was running for political office.

Rap God was close to redemption, but it lacked the replay value of the original music.

Michigander here to. I know people that where burning Eminem merchandise after this dis.

Eminem can lick his own asshole.

did they post any vids?

If I had any eminem merch, I would have burned it.

Saw some on facebook Live in Grand rapids very conservative huge alt right presence here. you can I frequently find posters from various alt right groups. Trust me Grand rapids will not become another detriot.

Finally went and saw the freestyle, pretty shitty in all honesty. Cringe worthy.

Bullshit they are gonna flood Florida with PR refugees and have them vote Democrat. FL is gonna tilt blue for generations. This is the sad truth for the future if US presidential elections. Once there is a democratic President Michigan will get flooded with refugees and citizenship will be streamlined. The dems have a plan to win power they have no idea what to do with that power except but to destroy the West because it is white and male.

Screen cap this and notice those things in the upper right hand of the post.

Cringe worthy is an understatement. It's fucking pathetic on the verge of suicide worthy for the leftists.

>Surely this will end Trump they said for the 833rd time