Should women be allowed in the military?

Should women be allowed in the military?

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/499618/the-us-marines-tested-all-male-squads-against-mixed-gender-ones-and-the-men-came-out-ahead/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No and neither should fags, niggers, majority of spics.

>not posting the original

Yes but as cooks and administrative positions only.

You are automatically a beta faggot manlet for asking, but I suspect you know you are. almost forgot to sage

saved

Tough choice honestly. On the one hand if women can actually pass the same standards men are held to than they should. On the other hand women who can do that are so rare that it is a waste of money to bother and mixed sex units tend to be less efficient than male only units.

Overall I would say no, it decreases the efficiency of the military and the state shouldn't be bound by the idea of egalitarianism when it impacts the defence of the state.

How the hell is that the original? Do you think that they had those words on the picture when it was taken and someone edited it out?

Not really.

Only if they are held to the same standards of physical fitness as men.

No more of this extra 2 minutes to run a mile shit.

Not defending women or whatever but recruits do retarded stuff. The military hires some of the absolute dumbest people, and they're often doing shit they've NEVER done in their life.

No.
Women in the ranks is a proven disaster for morale and unit cohesion. Go read some more then come back.

In certain mos's, sure.

Particularly the medical field and also admin related fields.

and if you dont believe image just google it

Only if they can perform to the same standards as anyone else who performs their job.

Function is the only thing that matters in military affairs.

I see what you're saying in a broad sense, but flagging yourself with two firearms during some demonstration drill in front of two officers, one being a TWO STAR GENERAL is beyond just being a newbie who made a mistake. That's some top tier retardation. I mean, how do you go into the armed forces and not know NOT to point guns at things that shouldn't be pointed at at that time? Fuck, I know it's easy to judge people but god damn...

>not want fags niggers and spics dying instead of hard working white people
nah we gotta use them as cannon fodder

I only just noticed she's wearing a doctor patch on the side of her uni (never remember what the fuck army boys call their ABU), which makes me forgive her more since she'll likely never need to use that rifle anyway

No. They shouldn't even be allowed in the workforce.

>the sergeant's face
>knife hands internally

every damn time

What is she doing wrong? I don't get it

>not one but two (2) firearms pointed at her center of mass
Jesus Christ on roller skates

she's holding a pistol by the muzzle with it pointed at her body
her rifle is on the ground leaning against her stomach with the muzzle pointed up

She's holding a pistol in her hand.
Now look at where both it and her rifle barrel is pointing, and consider why it might trigger people whose job is making sure recruits/cadets don't shoot themselves like retards.

There is no economic advantage to allowing them in.
There isn't even an emotional benefit, they'll be sadder for it, just like they are over body types.

Pointing her pistol at her stomach while also having the barrel of her rifle pointing up into her stomach. Both loaded and ready to fire at any time.

For real what’s the big deal, the only reason it’s a problem to the brass is because it’s all a dog and pony show. You can’t help but point you weapon at yourself sometimes.

>Sarge already in killmode

You know that the Sergeant is already wanting to gutterstomp her for being so colossally retarded, but knows he can’t because he’d get written up on the spot.

>You can’t help but point you weapon at yourself sometimes.
You might actually be retarded my lad. How have you not shot yourself already?

Muzzle discipline is a strict protocol for gun owners/most militaries.

Never
They're just in it for the dick and benefits.

I guarantee the weapons have been cleared twice. Once by her and the range instructor.

Every gun is loaded, especially when it's unloaded.

The firearms are on safe and she isn't flagging anyone with the weapon except herself

>getting shot at in Afghanistan
>have to run, jump, crawl to cover
Sometimes it’s going to happen.

>Cleared
My grandfather has a glass eye because the gun was 'cleared'.

>low-tier bait

Jesus, I’m a fucking civvy cunt, and I know the first rule is you never point the barrel at something you’re not prepared to kill or destroy.

2/10 for making me reply.

Yeah no shit genius. In the heat of some shit you are gonna flag yourself or your buddies. You just try not too.

yeah if they can keep up. my sister is in the military and she generally despises other females who "fucking suck and ruin it for everyone" keep in mind my sister can run a mile in under 6:30, do 20 pull ups straight, do 50 push ups straight, squat 315, and bench 225. She's not a dyke but she takes that shit fucking serious.

I don't think fat fucks should be allowed in or allowed to stay in either.

man or woman if you can't keep up your ass should be kicked the fuck out.

>Both loaded and ready to fire at any time.
considering the captain's rifle has no magazine its very unlikely her weapons are loaded

>what’s the big deal
oh nothing aside from he fact she's breaking the first two rules of firearm safety
>treat all guns as if they're loaded
>never point a gun at anything you're not willing to shoot

Spoken like a true civilian. Sometimes the shit happens, you don’t mean for it and you try and avoid it.

Discipline nigger
DISCIPLINE!!

It hardly looks like they're in a situation where there's Slopes by the wire.

The communists used to have prisoner units they used to use for suicide missions. That was a really good idea, sending communists to die.

Either you’re a pog cunt, or severely retarded.

I’ll go with both.

That is exactly what I said you illiterate mongoloid.

Yeah, like the female medical officer in the pic pointing 2 weapons at herself.

Yes,but not in direct combat roles

Just a mouth breather 0311 marine. Yeah I get it she fucked up. I’m sure even delta guys have pointed guns as themselves or others.

>"It's not loaded"
>POW!
Every, single, time.

the problem is mixed regiments
a pure male group is rough on itself and everyone knows, when a single one fucks up the whole group dies
when there's a minority of females, even if it's just subconscious, they think that when they fuck up there's always someone else who covers for you, and vice versa, a male thinks he has to help.

a pure female group might work, but t.bh, I have yet to find any type of pure female grouping which doesn't end in some sort of bitch fight.

this is of course just my observation.
if you're a strong womyn who needs no men, good for you, but I hope you know that too when push comes to shove

Your sister is an animal if true. Also I made a guess at her weight. They also want you to do weighted pullups if your max reps is over 10 so I did 10 with +20lbs.

No. Keep tossing the slow ones over the center of the plate OP.

>.223

Checks out.

I'm seeing reports Danny DeVito has died.

I couldn't careless, if they do their job right or die try- as long as their death doesn't cost other soldier's lives, missions, or they die before accomplishing their duty. (trying is not enough) If they can do their duty and keep up, I would even allow mentally retarded to join, else they have to get a normal job, the military is our first line of defense, we need them to be more than capable.

women in the workplace at all is a mistake, let alone the military.

female bosses are cunts.

Don't let the liberals hear you.

Everyone here is too stupid to realize that that gun has no ammunition in it.

You could put that gun in your mouth like your boyfriend's dick and pull the trigger and you'd be fine you faggots. But I wouldn't expect a bunch of no fun sissies to realize that an unloaded gun isn't dangerous. It's thanks to gun scared faggots like you that I can't even own the weapons I want now.

You always treat a firearm as if it's loaded.

>Fucking Aussie of all people lecturing on guns
The point is to build good habits so you don't blow your face off one day. Have a (you) you flagrant faggot

Coming from a nofunz faggot that doesn't know the rule about treating every firearm as if it's loaded.
kys abonigger.

Then, there comes a time when she needs to and accidentally shots her squadmate.

u r a retard

>what are the four rules of firearms

>Guns are scary! I heards they can be trained to load and fire themselves!

Only for minor roles like cooking, if even that.
Here’s why
qz.com/499618/the-us-marines-tested-all-male-squads-against-mixed-gender-ones-and-the-men-came-out-ahead/

>women
>administrative positions
you got bigger balls than I do, that's for fucking sure
also
>millennial women
>cooking
see above

>rageragerageragera--
>flag
nvm

Doubling down on stupid, I see.

doubt

Australians truly are master shitposters.

This is right, to be honest, those rules are for retards mostly, since they would look down on the barrel to check why didn't the gun fire.

What are you talking about? In pic she is holding the barrel it is pointed at her not others.

Nope. Never. Go bleed in a kitchen somewhere.

>shooting yourself is OK

>better at base than in the field

Yes but they should have nothing to do with combat.

yes they had, it was photoshopped out

Like I said before the point is to build good habits so you don't shoot yourself or others while under stress.

Hahaha, nein.

if you want your women to get raped

>what is a training exercise

i dont get it what is she doing wrong?

>things happening when your in the shit

I wonder how thats different from being on a base doing a training mission and aiming both of your firearms at yourself. Obviously shit happens but the moral of the story is you dont want to point the gun at yourself if you dont have to.

okay now I'm glad your country took all your guns away.

All three of them look annoyed to death by her incompetence.

I'm really amazed of the propaganda used to convince a 100 pound females to join their certain death, since they're not even prepared for combat due to the fitness standard lowering they have. This type of things are what make me believe white genocide is real, although I sound like a tinfoil-fagg.

They were certainly more white women "trying to prove themselves" than colored females.

Not as ground troops. Definitely more suited for administrative positions, tech people, or anything that doesnt involve boots on the ground combat. Obviously they should be held to the same standards as men, no exceptions.

Signs point to no

No

Our women are just to susceptible to the feels, that's their biggest weakness. When I did the sheriff deputy test (recruit version of the sheriff dept.) all women were white or of white ancestry.

you think mixed units are bad? we flew an all gal crew as an experiment. (long story. basically some feminists bought into it as a "good idea," and helped pull the strings. the rest of us wanted to watch the disaster, but we only thought of their performance. we never even considered how they would eat each other alive)
6 month deployment ended early.
they were hands down the least effective crew.
they were unable to get along.
our plane required non-crewmen mission members. they would do anything they could to avoid going out with them.
all those stronk womyn had to come home early because of some admin order (i.e. someone did something catty, probably involving the smearing of their menstrual blood) and they pulled so many of their own womyn cards on each other that our CO had to either bring them back or risk embarrassment.

WHY IS SHE HOLDING THE PISTOL THAT WAY
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I didn't realize that's a gun she was holding at first.

Who holds a gun like that?

Is she a recruit, though? In Canada in the nineties, you didn't get any insignia until your GMT and Trades training was done. Doesn't look like her first rodeo.

They feel the need to prove that they can be the same as men, when it's pointless, they need to be better.

How do you check for squibs?