Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.com/browse/freehand
youtube.com/watch?v=b9ZGscuVC8I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SEVEN

YEARS

HAND

DRAWN

I just seen it a couple of months ago user.

I know those feels.

It is now my favorite anime movie, and have been kicking myself for not seeing it earlier.

gramps busting in to save frisbee right after frisbee throws away his life for the race
man

They didn't actually spent 7 years animating this. The production had quite a few long breaks.

haha i just finished this 2 hours ago
10/10

well no shit sherlock. you think someone's going to sit at a desk every day for 7 straight years for one film?
if i knew it would be the quality of redline i would

UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ

If you're going to outright type "feels" I'm going to need to ask you to leave.

Nobody knew about this when it aired and nobody knows about it now congrats we're all hipsters

Kill yourself.

>nobody knew about this when it aired
that's a god damn shame

Damn.

>it's already been 7 years since redline

this movie is so overrated

full of uninteresting, one-note characters with no depth at all

at least the racing looks cool though amirite guise?

>14 years since it started production

>just learned about redline's existence a few days ago
Hello, fellow redditor. That list was karmawhoring shit.

what? i learned via a redline flash on /f/

Is Redline considered Madhouse's magnum opus?

Tatami Galaxy exists, but I guess it's not an original

It was enjoyable but a bit flawed for me. Mainly because the Redline race was a goddamn clusterfuck instead of a proper race. The Yellowline race was better AND it had better music.

but I don't want to go to the normie board ;_;

the whole point was that redline was a race without rules instead of the classic race that yellow line was

its supposed to be retarded

Rule of Cool you pretentious faggot.

You don't really associate works from auteur as the studios effort. Yojouhan is very much Yuasa's thing.

Stop talking like "Holy shit BASED MADHOUSE"
but please say something like "based Takeshi Koike, this is his magnun opus" or "based Maruyama for backing this project".

Sometimes I really cringed when anime fans totally ignored the men who worked behind the show (or more accurately, not aware of) and jump into studio bandwagon.

Sad.

I'm only now watching Code Geass. I never watched it when it aired so I've always said to myself that it's too late and a lot of the fun would be gone.

It was fun. It got streamed a shit ton as late as 2013.

A lot of fun would be gone because that anime was a meme

>at least the racing looks cool though amirite guise?
Exactly, no one pretends they like it for anything else. But I guess you hate fun.

>watch this anime for the first time 5 months ago
>fucking love it
Not at all my friend

I'm watching this now too after years of friends telling me it's their favorite but I don't think I'm really getting it
There were a few moments that got pretty hype like ONE MIRRION ZERO but overall I don't see why it's supposed to be so amazing

dont scare me user

It's good, I definitely takes a nose-dive in quality at the beginning of S2, but oh man, that ending.

I hyped it so much before its release, reading all the news I could on it. When it was eventually released in the cinema Japan it also had a few showings in cinemas in my country for several months afterwards. I waited for a year for it to be released in a cinema even vaguely close to where I live. It eventually got a single showing in my city... a week after the Blu-Ray was released. I still went to see it, and I am so glad I did. It's a shame that it damaged Koike's career for a while afterwards.

>all op said was it was the greatest thing he ever saw
>LOL MADHOUSE RULZ

ON THE YELLOWLINE

All anime is hand drawn!

How do you hand-draw 3D models?

They don't generate themselves. The motions of hands gotta do it.

dictionary.com/browse/freehand

The latest berserker is hand drawn?!

that's just a problem with your taste

Bump

What's wrong man? Have some feels you need to get out?

Yes baby, watched it a few weeks ago
Best racing movie ever

But that's freehand, not hand-drawn.

very carefully

If I recall Sup Forums was fairly disappointed, but there were a few good memes. The leadup hype was brilliant.

I imagine you've been spoiled entirely by now - it was great to watch it with Sup Forums though, especially R2.

It's a glorious train wreck. Honestly it's fairly entertaining, lots of comedy, some action, and who doesn't love a Byronic hero?

>tumblr

I remember going to see it at an all night anime festival back before it was in general release.

It's a damn shame it never got onto the Annecy competition.

Even if snooty french artfag judges wouldn't have liked it, it still would have gotten the word out more amongst audiences and bloggers there.

So now we're just listing websites?
>twitter

you're wrong. they aren't uninteresting, they're very entertaining characters.

what the fuck are you doing using my name? I was never even that famous and I haven't used that name for more than a year

Now try Neo-Tokyo's Running Man.

So:

Was Machinehead Sonoshee's father?

Were the yakuza boss and the cool dude from the flashback the same person, years apart?

Was the Redline race merely an excuse for Planet Supergrass to invade Roboworld?

Why were Sonoshee's tits out?

What the fuck I'm here more than seven years?

The story was barely average.
Still props for SEVEN YEARS HAND DRWAN

Isn't Annecy more french centered than international?

This episode made me rewatch it some time ago.

probably
doubtful
>implying based fairy queen needs an excuse
she just got out of the shower

It's not actually from tumblr, I just re-name it to trigger shits like you

I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you

youtube.com/watch?v=b9ZGscuVC8I

>Was Machinehead Sonoshee's father

It was strongly implied. As for that racer in the flashback, I wondered if necessary the yakuza boss as well.

Every time

god fuck i remember like it was yesterday, all those threads just waiting to watch it

Nice try

Like tears in the rain