Syria General /sg/ - Kebab Fratricide Edition (with sunflower seeds)

Archive/Study/Research/Library
>syriagenerals.wordpress.com

>SOUTHFRONT Oct 12
youtu.be/j2S94-xXm6o

>Latest interviews with Assad
youtu.be/UlXRv8tf5Z8
youtu.be/arHsOcXeN2Q

>Live MAPS
globaleventmap.org
syria.liveuamap.com
militarymaps.info

>Fan maps
twitter.com/PetoLucem
twitter.com/miladvisor
twitter.com/a7_mirza
twitter.com/hamza_780
edmaps.com

RECENT MAPS
>Raqqa Oct11
i.imgur.com/sePxHpg.jpg
>SE Syria oct11
imgur.com/a/q2oaN
>DeZ Oct10
imgur.com/a/398dt
>N Hama Oct10
i.imgur.com/E66bVhC.jpg
>Palmyra-DeZ Highway Oct10
i.imgur.com/IyOrDdb.jpg
>Random by Padre Oct 9
imgur.com/a/wImKw
>NE Hama Oct 9
imgur.com/a/nosDM

Developments Oct 12
>E Ghouta:Ceasefire deal reached with JaI
>SAA regains control of Hatla al-Sharqiyah, east of the Euphrates
>SAA renews offensive on Mayadin from two points, liberating at least 50% of the city by nightfall Wednesday
>Iraqi Kurdistan officials: Iraqi federal forces are preparing a "major attack" on Kirkuk
>Group of FSA fighters from southeast Damascus defected to the SAA Wednesday
>Quraytayn: SAA liberated strategic mountaintop of Jabal Jubeil from IS
>Suicide bomber detonates explosive belt in front of HTS fighters in Armanaz, killing 4 members of the group
>Kurdish regime leader: Federalization will resolve Syria's national problems
>RU MOD:IS seized 2 aid convoys with food&medicine for civis. They operated in the US controlled areas
>RU MOD:600 IS militants on pickup trucks infiltrated through US zone al-Tanf, Russia demands explanation
>Raqqa:SDF,IS negotiate surrender of the city and a safe pass to DeZ prov
>3 suicide bombers attack Sy police HQ in Damascus,2 civis dead,6 injured
>Houthis foil Saudi offensive in Najran, killing 10
>IS prepares large-scale offensive in Yemen against Houthis

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

aml.ink/YoZbS
aml.ink/-FIb7
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/918606483549540353
rt.com/business/406458-gaspromneft-iraq-daniel-hawkins/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ROKS_Cheonan_sinking
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.024918&lon=40.460149&z=19&show=/20283875/Baath-Party-Arab-Cultural-Center
edition.cnn.com/2017/10/06/opinions/iran-should-call-trumps-bluff-opinion-andelman/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3msAhuwzaMI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>inb4 dark spongebob powers

Reposting my fresh Maghreboi pasta, edited version.

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Maghreboi The White&Based?
>No?
I thought not. It’s not a story the khomeinists would tell you. It’s a salafi legend. Maghreboi was a Dark Lord of the Sponge, so powerful and so wise he could use the memes to influence the meme magic to create ultimate shitposts… He had such a knowledge of the dank memes, he could even keep the ones he cared about from archiving.
>He could actually save memes from archive?
The vape side of the meme-magic is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.
>What happened to him?
He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his memes which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentices everything he knew, then they archived his memes, when he was gone. Ironic. He could save others from archive, but not himself.
>Is it possible to learn this power?
Not from a majoosi.

I should of put the Turk thing in OP...

>Large Turkish Army convoy enters #Syria

aml.ink/YoZbS #Turkey

thats a nice mag

Since we all know that ISIS=Israel. Why don't we just call it the war between Syria and Israel?

has assad won yet?

>Led by their elite Tiger Forces, the Syrian Arab Army managed to liberate several districts inside of Al-Mayadeen these last 24 hours, including the imperative Al-Rashadeh District.
>With Al-Rashadeh liberated, the Syrian Arab Army was able to cutoff the Islamic State’s vital supply route to Al-Mayadeen, resulting in a large number of terrorist combatants trapped inside the city.
Y U G E

oy, insinuating smth like that puts Israel in a bad light, are you a fucking anti-semite?

>my oc wallpaperish pics never get used for bread image, only the first one i made did
Feels kinda bad

>Large Turkish Army convoy enters #Syria
triggered

>Military source confirmed to Muraselon website that the Syrian units – backed by Russian air support – have liberated AL-Rashadeh ,Tybeah roundabout , and pushed northern along the road to Al-Gisir neighborhood , closed to reach the Euphrates River.

A quick look at the news

>Daniel Ellsberg calls on whistleblowers to leak info on Afghanistan, Iraq & North Korea
US whistleblower Daniel Ellsberg, who helped end the Vietnam War by releasing the so-called Pentagon Papers, has told RT that there may be similar documents on Afghanistan and Iraq. He is calling on whistleblowers to end those wars and prevent one with North Korea.

>Red Scare redux? US imposes World War II-era ‘foreign agents’ designation on Russia media

>Trump implies cryptic ‘calm before storm’ remark was about North Korea
One mystery has been solved as Donald Trump implied that his “calm before storm” remark was indeed about North Korea. “We can’t let this go on” with Pyongyang, he said when asked to clarify his phrase which sparked speculation in the media.

>Multiple people injured in shooting at Swedish market
At least four have been seriously injured after at least one gunman reportedly opened fire at a market in Trelleborg, Sweden, according to local authorities, who launched a “major police operation” in response to the incident.

Now u don't have to leave....

Source for everything is RT.
>inb4 not an endorsement unless they pay me more

nice, this is going along faster than I thought possible after the suk-dez road attack

>Exclusive: #ISIS underground tunnel network discovered in east #Hama

video aml.ink/-FIb7 #Salamiyah #Syria

>#Syria Abu Yusuf Al Hamawi 1 of the security commanders in HTS & Emir of Hama sector is targeted by an IED planted at Ras Al Hissn Harem RD

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/918606483549540353

>Over 20k explosive devices removed: #Russia helps #Iraq to rebuild energy sector in areas freed from #ISIS

rt.com/business/406458-gaspromneft-iraq-daniel-hawkins/

le upvote for your OC being used at some point

(or you just bake yourself)

F for both.
Good-night. /sg/.

You should bake the bread and have it as the OP pic

Good night

today

Sorry lad, I save all of yours and use them as rotating wallpapers on my laptop.

I usually make my own images for breads but I saw that 311 post counter and quick-baked (with sunflower seeds) Next OP should have the Live in Syria, Die in Syria pic.

Don't envy the lad carrying the ol' 58

>>Trump implies cryptic ‘calm before storm’ remark was about North Korea
ah, so I predict precision strikes as reaction of next missile test

>Attack Sukhnah to prevent SAA from crossing the Euphrates
>Lose your biggest City outside of Qaim/Albukamal

Aye, the gears are in motion!
night

The world would spas out quite a bit hey.

Trump attacked Syria, so he's not above taking such risks, but he still listens enough to advisors to not take overboardign action.
Trump seems to be more bark than bite

Attacking Norks without Southern greenlight is madness, hundreds of thousands will die

>so I predict precision strikes as reaction of next missile test
If NK didn't have such a massive rocket/artillery inventory aimed at Seoul, sure. But no way, THAAD or not. SK won't allow it.

I only ever baked once, and it was an emergency bread, its best left to the proffesionals
Im half kidding, i mostly make them because its relaxing, and i want a couple of (you)'s
But anyway, im off, have a good night lads

>hundreds of thousands will die

Night Bosniabro, go well

we create a safe space here user.

Steve Bannon tl;dr'd it already.

No gains.

>If NK didn't have such a massive rocket/artillery inventory aimed at Seoul
Well, that's the gamble part.
On Syria also some shit might have started with Russia.
If NorK decides to bomb Seoul as reaction they know it would escalate.
It's a possibility that NorK will just take the attack if it's contained on the launch site

>It's a possibility that NorK will just take the attack if it's contained on the launch site

link?
Haven't read anything from Bannon for months.
I think this based on our eire NorK updates

gn

>It's a possibility that NorK will just take the attack if it's contained on the launch site
Are you by chance part of the boomer generation?

>Germany
>Boomers
More like the kaboom generation

>On Syria also some shit might have started with Russia
Russia allowed it for Trump to stroke his ego and break the muh russia allegations.
Doubt China could convince Kimmy boy for such a PR-stunt.

it's the rational, don't take it that I am looking forward to it or think that nothing could escalate.
I'm just trying to say that this might be the pov of Trump advisors on that issue, so i predict precision strike after next missile test

>Source for everything is RT.
Its surprising how you can get more valuable information of the US reading literal russian propaganda than reading CNN or the like.

Yea... I will just accept being disarmed from only things actually guaranteing my independece by my archenemy.

Did you get lobotomised?

"There's no military solution, forget it," Bannon said in an interview

In the words of us senator and McCain buttboi Lindsey Graham, they'll die over there and not over here.

I believe completely that the us will strike nk in response to a missile test in order to provoke a massive response on sk.
That would be their casus belli to unleash on nk, earn their medals, up their Raytheon stock prices.

i carried it for months in the army
wouldnt change it for weak M4
wouldnt pass it around in rucks
its was my fat belgian whore and i do what i want with her

>If NorK decides to bomb Seoul as reaction they know it would escalate.
What makes you think Norks won't bomb a similar military facility in South Korea as reaction? That would be justified as they were attacked first, and its not like they haven't hit them in the past.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ROKS_Cheonan_sinking
South korea might even get mad at Trump for that provocation.

US is fucking up its international inflluence all over the place right now for petty domestic political reasons.
Why would I think it will handle NorK in a rational way?

>Kirkuk residents are out and saying they're ready to defend the city against Iranian backed PMUs like they did against ISIS.

>US is fucking up its international inflluence all over the place right now for petty domestic political reasons.
You are right about that, US will collapse at this rate like other empires before. They will just keep losing credibility if they pull out of the iran deal or strike north korea.

The end-goal of the Mayadin operation has been identified, Assad needs it for leveling up!
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.024918&lon=40.460149&z=19&show=/20283875/Baath-Party-Arab-Cultural-Center

Pretty interesting little piece from CNN

edition.cnn.com/2017/10/06/opinions/iran-should-call-trumps-bluff-opinion-andelman/index.html

>Iran should call Trump's bluff on nuclear deal

i'm sure rt is as planned as the others, they just plan to tackle different stories.
But it is odd. 'odd'.

Why would that be surprising.
For sake of argument let's say RT is enemy propaganda which wants to damage US:
Doesn't it make sense to try to report about stuff which is true?
It's a lot more credible and damaging than to report outright lies all the time.

> Lindsey Graham

i think lindsey graham wishes he could provoke a massive response in the barmans shorts. he always makes outrageous statements.

i think a war near china is more likely than a new us war elsewhere, but the usa stands to lose a whole lot if it loses, china won't lose anything important that it doesn't now have access to.

china will annex nork if america tries to invade it. china simply wont have thaad shit on it's borders. china seeks to expand beyond the first island chain, and it has a shorter supply line to keep them if it gets them. and it's the one thing they want more than anything.

i don't think the usa will do anything negative. in the 1990's clinton gave the norks their first nuclear reactor. this time they gonna have to fork over something bigger.

make no mistake, trump is too much of a pussy/clever guy to try and nuke nork. it's just too risky, and the downside is too extreme.

>replying to the pro-trump german.

>Daniel Ellsberg calls on whistleblowers to leak info on Afghanistan, Iraq & North Korea
>US whistleblower Daniel Ellsberg, who helped end the Vietnam War by releasing the so-called Pentagon Papers, has told RT that there may be similar documents on Afghanistan and Iraq. He is calling on whistleblowers to end those wars and prevent one with North Korea.
If those papers are ever leaked than I bet you they will contain a shit ton of info on drug,organ and weapons trafficking

kek.
the rt stories are the stories damaging to the wests administrators and oligarchs, they are the stories the citizens in the west should hear about.

I often think that countries are like two football teams and their coaches. we all listen to the coaches telling us to beat the other side. but i think we need to band together with the other team and kill the coaches.

Funny how they always cry about "muh Iranic brotherhood" then use Iranian as an insult

These guys even betrayed Iran for the Ottomans which is the only reason why they are relevant at all, they would have been Luri tier otherwise

it would be a shitfest.

>all those cnn reporters condescending the audience telling them how journalists can look at the material, but that it's still classified and illegal for the brave and the free to look.

I'm not pro-Trump, I only tried to explain why I think US might strike NorK.

I'm pro-Trump in the sense that I think he is accelerating US empire demise faster than anyone had seriously predicted before

Nah it'll be
>THese official documents are fakes created by Russia to discredit our brave and heroic men and women of the US intelligence community and defense contractors. Don't you dare look further into this or we'll call you racist russianbots!

>kill the coaches
Come on man, coaches usually just do their jobs, I think you mean to kill the corrupt executives that handle the teams.

I doubt majority of them really gives a shit really, it's just propaganda and deceit pushed by certain groups.

>Once upon a time Masood Barazani to Iraqi newspaper: “Saddam Hussain is the guarantor of Kurdish rights”

in my analogy the coaches are that. we got two teams of players tho - we can afford to lose some in skirmishes. how about we get the teams to get the coaches and the senior execs and the owners. we do what must be done at the beginning so that nothing rises up to flutter at our throats in future (to paraphrase King Shaka).

Okay lads
How the fuck can they be so goddamn delusional?
Even Hohols never thought they could take Moscow
Erbil burning is a far greater possibility than the Kurds even taking a single new city

>oy, insinuating smth like that puts Israel in a bad light, are you a fucking anti-semite?

I sincerely apologize. Please accept. I have overstepped my bounds, It won't happen again.

>we create a safe space here user.

I'm misguided in my truth, sorry. Please, no bully.

The future is mostly bright, Lambright 2020.

lmfao

>>my oc wallpaperish pics never get used for bread image, only the first one i made did
I used one of yours for OP once, but that might be the one you're talking about.

Post gruesome middle eastern videos, want to scare a friend

>rougly 3.5 km2 of dense urban enviornment in Mayadin vs roughly (3,7) the same in Raqqa that's left
Who will win?

youtube.com/watch?v=3msAhuwzaMI

what uncultured swine

Kurds can't into urban combat.

In my opinion coaches are like low level supervisors that have no influence in the corruption going above them. I agree with your analogy by using senior exec and owners. Making your own leadership accountable and helping others do the same is more useful than fighting each other.

Thats top level comedy.
>13 upvotes
kek

I'm already falling asleep drifting away for moments, gn8 /sg/

>reminder for next baker to use the Bos OC

>Kurds attack Iraqi army and head for Baghdad
>US makes a strategic call and bombs Kurds to stop them
>Kurdish chimp out on US forces everywhere

bumpity bumpaty flop

youngster assad bump

what the fuck did you do to tumblrisms you fat pedophile piece of shit

what does /sg/ think of gaddafi and nasser ?

I don't know enough to warrant expressing an opinion.

>Gaddafi
God tier economic and political genius
bad military leader thought t b h...
>nasser
he seems like a cool bloke basically his ideology was a mix between Baathism and Egyptian nationalism
shame he didnt accomplish much asides from taking bake the canal from the bongs

>taking back
fixed

based

>Egyptian nationalism
i thought it was arab nationalism or Pan-Arabism

>gaddafi
Based
>nasser
Had some good ideas but was poltically weak and willing to compromise, also Egypt was the primary reason the Arabs lost the six day war
Iraq and Syria were depending on Egypt to send more reinforcements and had advanced deep into Israeli territory while Nasser signed a peace settlement with the US and Israel unannounced

Gaddafi was terrible military but at the same time kinda better when it came to foreign policy
The guy may have failed military in Chad but at the end of the day managed to get a Pro Libyan president in a Coup that made Chad a satellite state for years
He had a lot of influence in Sudan's Darfur , Tuareg areas in Mali and Niger and even Eritrea when it was still rebellion against ethiopia and got almost all of Africa to follow him in his Pan Africanistic visions

For all its worth the guy despite being in a country with a small population managed to punch beyond its weight

>According to Nasser's Three Circles Theory, the mission of the Egyptian Revolution had three spheres: the Arab World, Africa, and the Muslim world
basically a mix between arab nationalism african nationalism religious traditionalism and Egyptian nationalism
>arab nationalism or Pan-Arabism
he was Pan-arab first and foremost yes