Umaru

This show will live on forever!

It will live on forever as a shit show.

I already forgot it was a thing.

R...REMEBER!!

This anime will be forgotten not like watamote it might be getting a second season.

umawho

this now a watamote.

Needs a second season for sure

In the hearts and minds of those who actually liked it.
like me.

You know what would be hilarious?
If onii-chan died!

Dumb rat poster

nice pic

STOP UMARU ABUSE

>wake up
>see this

What do?

>tfw all other memes girl are dead but Chaika still going strong.

How do we defeat her, Umarubros???

>phoneposter post again

Sylphyn > Kirie > Ebina > Umaru

Desu wa!

You know what my problem with this show is?
The indoor Umaru is so fucking relatable and reminds me of the times when I was younger and could play vidya/watch tv for hours on end and was energetic as fuck...that's the good part cuz it makes me a bit nostalgic about the times when I was happy being a lazy bum

But the outdoor Umaru is a typical perfect 10/10 anime beauty that everyone worships and that's my problem with the show...it just feels like a huge disconnect and puts me off

Read the manga, indoor Umaru gets character development.

I did(I didn't watch the show because I have a crap laptop that overheats when I watch animu online from one of those crappy animu sites and I'm too lazy to download episodes)

Read the post again
It's not the indoor Umaru I have a problem with(in fact I like her and I find her extremely relatable)

It's the outdoor perfect version of her which I find very jarring

I only read the first 40+ chapters yesterday btw
Still have to read the rest but y'know

Himouto Umaru-chan will be remembered 10 years from now as the pinnacle of japanese animation.

Prove me wrong, nerds.

Why do people hate Umaru here when she's pretty much a perfect representation of most of us here when we were younger and loved goofing off?

Because crying Umaru is cutest Umaru

because they still do these things
the double life is point of the plot, the gags are about this; she is a young "himono onna" like hotaru no hikari, she is an Himono imouto
if she was an average jane his slacker life wouldn't be fun