Phones of workers in vegas wiped clean

Workers at the Route 91 festival during which Stephen Paddock unleashed his massacre have reportedly been given back their phones and laptops by the FBI only to discover that all messages and videos from the night of the attack have been wiped clean.
I would be pissed!
pamelageller.com/2017/10/fbi-wipes-celphones-las-vegas.html/

Other urls found in this thread:

ktnv.com/news/las-vegas-shooting/abc-news-mandalay-bay-didnt-call-police-when-security-guard-was-shot-by-stephen-paddock
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/144455572/#144455572
youtube.com/watch?v=3lgVPRWBJE4
vvdailypress.com/news/20171009/after-escaping-las-vegas-shooting-high-desert-phoenix-foundation-co-founder-dies-suddenly
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why doe this guy always look like a fucking slob?

>pamelageller
Why should I trust this jew?

Wipes? Like with a cloth?

BleachBit

Well they were stupid not to upload to private cloud or backup devices. FBI can claim they were "preventing potential witnesses from using specific evidence rather than recounting the true events investigators need to know!"

ktnv.com/news/las-vegas-shooting/abc-news-mandalay-bay-didnt-call-police-when-security-guard-was-shot-by-stephen-paddock

They changed the story again?

Dude, weed. Lmao.

Did you expect anything less? C'mon now, only chance of getting unedited footage are from those who made it out with their devices.

True. No telling how much info was lost.

True! There's no telling what was lost.

Investigators asked for the public to 'help' with case and they got 1000s of potential leads...Did the same thing with jfks assassination, lot of witnesses met untimely deaths. anyone who knows anything would be smart to make themselves known.

And that is why I never leave the hotel room without my electronics.

this has to be the first concert in history that doesnt have 100s of different footages from cell camera .

The tables slanted boys what we got is what we got. A concert all those phones where recording til capacity or drained battery

fuckin ridiculous. what is their plan?

>have a shitload of futa hentai on your phone
>some asshole shoots up the place
>manage to make it out alive
>forced to hand your phone over to the FBI

Do we need to be archiving what video footage we do have?
youtube.com/watch?v=3lgVPRWBJE4
You've probs seen the blondes' (i know) footage from the Bellagio on Oct 1st. watch from 18:30 as she describes checking out from the hotel.
>mfw the fucking stupid meme has been missing the most significant comping this whole time.

comp

(You)

(you)

Goddamn I thought this was just a white guy going mad like usual but this all points to some kind of conspiracy

Holy Kek!

What does it mean?

a) he has money so appearance doesn't need to impress
b) he is a degenerate gambler
c) drink/drugs
d) mind plotting on how to mow down plebs not what shirt goes with what pants

OYYY VEY GOY. Trump better tell us what is going on

You can't make this up.

PLEASE STOP CALLING ME. Some people who I assume are from this website keep calling the phone where I work. PLEASE STOP. I have spoken to the owner of this website. He called this morning. Please do not call me. It is a federal number and you will go to prison if you keep calling. Thank you.

Why did you need to talk to the owner of the site?

WHOEVER IS CALLING MY WORK PHONE FROM CHARLESTON SOUTH CAROLINA NEEDS TO STOP. You have called over 10 times today. Please stop cursing and yelling at our employees. Thank you.

plz be real

shove sd card up ass

looks like Chris O'Neill

vvdailypress.com/news/20171009/after-escaping-las-vegas-shooting-high-desert-phoenix-foundation-co-founder-dies-suddenly
This woman died (((suddenly))) she lived near me

obviously, I don't even have to lower myself to clicking over to her website to know she sources some bullshit. She suckered you guys goooood.

if they were to say its a hoax, we will have only their word to go on since the videos have been wiped.

a guy stumbled into the Boston Hoax and tried to take pictures, his phone was seized and wiped as well,
At Sandy Hook, when the actors were walking in circles around the firehouse, a an outsider lady was trying to take pictures and got kicked out of the area.

Acid wash

T.hannity

In that press conference the sheriff said take control of your devices and pictures

>iPhone

Why isn't family of the dead coming out Pissed off with all the lies police/FBI have told?
Weird no?

>She started the foundation because of some people murdered in an abandoned military bunker.
WTF. This seems odd. Is the ride seriously this fucked?

Why did you post your work phone on a public forum then dude?

>not saving all your data on the cloud.

Plebs deserved it.

yea they are all weirdos.

Give me the number and I'll remove it from my war-dailer.

>implying the Feds don't run the cloud
Hello Jew-LARPer.

the owner of this website his name is Richard Kyanka

Normally the video would be evidence and if it were to go public before trial then it couldn't be used but since the accused is dead and is supposedly the sole perpetrator it either doesn't make sense or they have leads on others.

Showers aren't comped

quick rundown please

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I'm a Platinum card holder at MGM, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret weapons deals with ISIS, and I have over 300 confirmed comps. I am trained in card counting and I have the top kill count in the entire history of US mass shootings. You are nothing to me but just another country music fan. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on The Strip, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am resurrecting from the dead and my brother is finding out which Taco Bell you work at so you better prepare for the storm, faggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I'm a ghost and can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you with over forty seven guns, and that’s just from my hotel room. Not only am I extensively trained in real estate, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Lockheed Martin's drones and I will use them to their full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Shit, he does.

wheres his eyebrows homie

Rare
a
r
e
I haven't seen this pic yet.

kek. saved

10/10 new asta

>wiped
>WIPED
Nothing unusual here. The FBI has nothing to hid.

Eyebrows aren't comped

Whoever is calling with caller ID that says "Skype" you need to stop calling. Your threats are being taken seriously. We will be calling police to file a report tomorrow morning.

tits + timestamp or gtfo

You kinda brought it on yourself dude.

>COMPED LIFE DOESN'T HAVE A DRESS CODE

Do you have battle toads ?

confirmed he was a Joe Rogan podcast fan

At least his eyes are open

Jesus cancelled

I thought it was important to tell him the pool was closed man. Can never be too sure.

You know what you must do user, you know.

I'm a little bumbed.
he'll turn up dead.

>Phones of workers in vegas wiped clean
They wanted to make sure the people that they had on the inside were able to get their phones wiped. This has FBI coverup written all over it

PERSON WITH 814 AREA CODE STOP CALLING. Caller ID says you are "Erie Police". These calls are being recorded and they are illegal. The police are going to be notified.

post the recordings

Almost like he would be incapable of shooting that many people from that far away with that type of weaponry with little to no formal training, eh?

Someone just sent me this...

Can someone ask the hackers if this is legit

thanks for the info! I'm glad you are here shilling your website hope no one hi-jacks it

Acid washed.

This guy's gonna dox someone. That's an accurate area code.

I can’t even w how much this makes sense about Vegas. I didn’t even think about Ukraine and Libya.

INDEED

>my brother is finding out which Taco Bell you work at
I've always loved these 'you're fucking dead kiddo' pastas.
COMPED
O
M
P
E
D

You deserve this (comped)

Mom and pop's bathroom closet shop
>t.Hannity

He's a drunken degenerate gambler.. wtf you expect him to look like?

You do realize the fucking guy is in custody, right?

Well...I guess now we know - forward that footage to several people before the spooks arrive.

Fuck, I forgot about that murder in the bunker. Kids apparently lured out then killed. That was years ago now.

It was pretty tucked up.

Could you link a decent article about it? I live under a rock and didn't hear about it til now

That's what I've been assuming.
That he was going to "be" on hanity was leaked here last night. a surprise interview. Set up by trump according to the "intel"

are you fucking retarded

He's giving out accurate area codes. Gonna get someone doxxed.

Is that you Smythe? I keep calling to tell you I took care of it

Kern County California with 661 area code. STOP CALLING.

I want to believe

Thats not my area code

Wow! I FUCKING WATCHED A PERISCOPE FROM THE BELLAGIO LIVE OF PEOPLE BEING SHUFFLED INTO A GODDAMN BASEMENT!!!

Let's meme it so, lady

>"Why is there no halfway decent footage or photos of the mass slaughter in Vegas (what with there being thousands of smartphones at the concert?"
>"That's easily explained. The FBI wiped EVERY concert goers phone."
>"WTF, why?"
>"Don't be such a conspiracy theorist dude"

What are they saying?