Why aren't you working on your backlog, user? What excuse do you have?

Why aren't you working on your backlog, user? What excuse do you have?

Idle browsing and Sleeping

I have been adding anime to my backlog for the past three years

and I watched maybe 4 anime series that whole time

I simply don't have the attention span for anime, Sup Forums is much more exciting.

>sleeping
>not sleeping during the day and watching animu in the moonlight

That's bullshit. I bet you eat cereal without milk, too.

>I bet you eat cereal without milk, too.
I do I put it in a little plastic baggy to eat on car trips

That's so fucking cute.

Because I am trying to go to bed right now but so far it's been difficult to leave this board.

I did work on my backlog today. I got rid of a bunch of shit that I realized I'll never watch. I'll regret it tomorrow probably.

My backlog is too fucking huge that I have simply given up.

convalescence

Your backlog is comprised of hentai?

But I am. It's just over 300 shows long.

Downloading twenty anime at a time for years was a mistake

You don't watch them for the plot?

I watch it for the ejaculation, but I'll usually enjoy the plot. Bible Black is a classic, and Kuroinu with its Evil Guts was pretty funny. NTR scene in the jail was both amazing and incredibly painful, though.

Because I don't know what I should watch first. We need one of those Sup Forums decides what you watch on your backlog first things again. Just because I'm too indecisive to pick

You could always MAKE one, you know. I would but I'm too lazy at the moment.

these threads only encourage people to have a backlog

random.org

I could but with my luck it would go to page 10 in about 10 minutes. I'll do it in like, fifteen.

>/r9k/
I want crossboarders to leave

How so?

Tough luck, qt3.14. That frogshooter shitstorm months ago spread those faggots around like a virus. Trust me, I feel your pain.

People seem to take pride in how big their backlogs are. These threads give them an outlet to share that fact whilst trying to one up the previous guy.

Im working on it like a motherfucker, but it just wont get any smaller. What should i do?