What does Sup Forums think of Matthew Heimbach?

what does Sup Forums think of Matthew Heimbach?

reminds me of David Duke

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OTioivucDqE
youtube.com/watch?v=wsj0AF809dc
youtube.com/watch?v=pFzeaPjFLYE
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
projects.aljazeera.com/2015/07/hate-groups/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fat Israel First Nazbol Communist LARPing as a huwhite Nationalist. Next question?

so everything he says against Zionists is just an act?

>so everything he says against Zionists is just an act?
like huwhat?

>all these people who shit-talk jews constantly are actually pro-Israel, trust me!
The absolute state of leftypol.

He's my favourite non-white white nationalist.

Pretty based. Easily the most capable white nationalist leader in America right now.

Highly intelligent NATSOC

But too nerdy for his own good

He is constantly talking about fascist esoterica that only autists will understand, when he is on a news program that mostly normies will watch

Doesn't look hhhuuuuuhhwwwite to me.

see

David Duke is no shill, leafy

He's a half Asian troll.

Backs out of Sacramento, leaves GSS to fight for him, then takes credit for it in an interview. He is a cowardly scumbag.

youtube.com/watch?v=OTioivucDqE

He had sex with a Jew then became a Strasserist. Clearly a product of Sup Forums.

Pretty good leader but needs to act tougher and lose a couple pounds.

Calls out the Jew 24/7 and hates Israel. If you say he is controlled opposition you are almost definitely a shill.

Let me guess, he supports Israel right? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

David Duke is a shill faggot

he's a leftist.

>the new face of hate
Nope. NatSoc is not about hate. White Nationalism is not about racism. Stop making white interests look bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=wsj0AF809dc

>Fat Israel First Nazbol Communist LARPing as a huwhite Nationalist. Next question?

^^^Unironically THIS^^^

>Communism
>Hammer and Sickle
>Represents industry and agriculture
>Just switch it up a bit
>Gear and pitchfork
>The goyim will never know.

Kill this fat faggot.
Whites-only communism is still communism

>capable
Capable of closing down an all you can eat buffet.

Southern Flags = Israeli Rothschild flags though.

The South fought for the Jews and their slave trade. The KKK always allowed Jews in it until they became controlled by the FBI

>he fell for "le based orthodox church" bullshit
Hahaha

>Known informant for the feds
>Can't stop punching right
>Base is entirely low-IQ skinheads
>Lame as fuck publicity stunts

"Capable" my ass. People only flocked to him because he put boots on the ground and now that Identity Europa has shown up and done the same thing but a million times better in only less than a year, he's more or less solidified his position as irrelevant and obsolete.

Too ugly and beta looking to take seriously.

kek

What's this gay smoking celery shit? youtube.com/watch?v=pFzeaPjFLYE

He needs to lose weight.

No it didn't. Jews were banned from the Klan. You had to be a WASP to join the KKK for a long time. Nazis were also influenced by a book written by a Klansman about Jews.

looks like a typical Amerifat beaner

talked to him on tinychat once ~5y ago

he is a decent fellow thou back then he was far to much into orthodox christianity

idk if he is still a christ cuck or if that changed

Sometimes he does right, sometimes he can be a fat faggot

I don't like Heimbach because he did a shitty job of organizing various Alt-Right and White Power groups into the shitshow of Charlottesville, but to call him a Zionist larper or something isn't fair. He had the unfortunate background of becoming redpilled in college, or at the least, not planning on leading a political party for white people. So there are videos of him in school doing debates where he's talking about issues affecting black Americans, and he sounds like a normal guy in his first few years.

I think around the time he became awakened to the Jewish problem and White Genocide was before he founded the White Student Union. I know he befriended Paddy Tarleton, a white nationalist musician, and they really worked at creating the TWP.

So if you wanna do Shareblue's job and spread misinfo or attempt to character assassinate him for being mislead in his early years, go ahead. Fuck, I used to be a member of a Revolutionary groups, and an Occupy group around the time of OWS. We all fucked up, we were all slaves of the ZOG before we realized what was going on.

He's still a hardcore Orthodox Christian. Supposedly he got close to getting booted out of the church though.

BTFO (Blown The Fuck Out)

David Duke is too "that guy".

Heimbach identifies natsoc but really rocks the brand and redefines it. He impressed me immensely at Pikeville. The contrast between the Nazis being respectful and normal while being screamed at by hate-filled bigots should be enough to redpill any white normie.

Why?

stfu all you niggers do is say
>oh he/she wasnt always redpilled!
>not he/she is full 1488!
get new lines.

Great clip, shitty editorialializafion.

Communist kike.

i tried to explain to him that, because of the place i live in and the general proximity of Catholicism, orthodoxy and Islam

i didnt think that orthodoxy as the core cultural social glue was sufficient to exclude people from other races and ethic groups

and that at the bottom its family, nationalism, tribalism, race and ethnicity.

today some parts of the croatian catholic bichops and Serbian Orthodox priests are cucking for rapefuges

How come all white nationalists are fat and ugly?

>known informant
Proof or GTFO
>Can't stop punching right
I've never seen him do this, but DESU I Wouldn't be surprised. He seems open about who he is and who joins his groups, so please elaborate.
>Base is entirely low-IQ Skinheads
This is actually true, sadly. But it makes for good theater when ANTIFA thinks they can easily shut down another ebil alt-right protest. See the Battle of Sacramento for an example.
That said, George Lincoln Rockwell had the same problem. William Pierce said Rockwell tended to attract the worst of the rejects society had to offer, but Rockwell said that "People with something to lose will never stand up for their beliefs. It's always the outcasts the make up the boots on the ground in every revolution."
>Lame as fuck publicity stunts
This is where I agree 100%. He does little publicity stunts and tries to recruit the old fashioned way, which I can respect him for. But fuck, it's not anything new.

Full 1488 is a meme..why would you ever want to go full 1488?

You just call them feds when they do that anyway.

So many faggots on Pol who probably don't even have half the balls that Matt does when it comes to actually doing shit IRL. All you faggots can do is accuse him of being a shill - total BS. I don't agree with him on everything and I don't even like him that much but I know he's a genuine guy.

So then how was Hitler not a Communist by this retarded logics?

>got close to getting booted out of the church though.
No, he actually was. They were like "you can't be associating yourself with us and talking all this nationalist shit". He might still say he's orthodox Christian, I have no idea, but if he does they'd prefer he didn't.

That's literally the definition of the redpill. You weren't woke, and then you became woke. Go back to lurking until you become less of a retard.

they're all shills

>woke
nigger detected.

>defending Israel
>promoting Zionism
>Nazbol
>redpilled
stop contradicting yourself.

By that logic, you gotta denounce George Lincoln Rockwell, Pierce, and every other main figurehead you have, ya' fucking dingus. Rockwell said himself that it took years until after the war to realize the wrong side won, and to see how the Jews really were controlling the world.

Let me ask you; What group should I throw my weight behind, if I were to join one? What one is "redpilled" enough?

>So then how was Hitler not a Communist by this retarded logics?

Hitler was a communist you faggot

There's a lot of far right types in the Orthodox Church but I think the church got uncomfortable about the negative attention it was drawing. He seems to be toning it down a bit. Last I checked though his groups don't require you to be Orthodox and he said he's fine with people of other denominations as long as they're on the conservative side.

Even Hitler had the same problem. The SA didn't exactly attract the best back in the day. The SA and the communists basically were in competition on who could have more thugs to beat up the other side.

Let me know when Heimbach blames Israel for European Genocide and rejects Zionism, k sweetie?

>Pol
>muh carrer shill proped and protected by kikes have the courage to go out in public

He works for the KGB, David Duke works for the FBI.

Did he? I know they sat him down and threatened to if he kept bringing negative press to the faith and he supposedly promised to tone it down. He might've moved to a different Orthodox branch. I think some of the smaller branches will put up with it. At least he's off the "I'm gonna form an Orthodox Christian kingdom in America!" nonsense.

Proof or Gtfo.

it's just a video title. im more concerned with the content

from this thread it does seem that heimbach isn't as committed as David Duke to White Nationalism. got it thx Sup Forums

good summary of the thread lol

saving

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

Yeah, here, despite Heimbach being an informant, I don't want people to think he's some sort of plant or anything. He's ridiculously inept and can be lead around by any doofus. When he got disinvited from NPI because Spencer thought he was too spastic, Heimbach immediately went bonkers and started making a bunch of retarded allegations against Spencer, even after people pointed out that all of Heimbach's batshit conspiracy theories were being fueled by the SPLC. He's a useful idiot for anyone who knows how to manipulate him. And unlike Spencer, who is also an easily-manipulated idiot, Heimbach doesn't properly surround himself with the right people who can step in and keep him from doing anything retarded.

>Proof or GTFO

projects.aljazeera.com/2015/07/hate-groups/

>Late at night on June 17, after he and his wife had gone to bed, Matthew Heimbach’s phone rang on his nightstand. On the other end of the line was a man from the South Carolina field office of the FBI. The man asked Heimbach if he knew a man called Dylann Roof and, if so, if he knew where Roof was. Heimbach told the officer that he had never heard of Roof and wondered what the call was about. Without explaining further, the officer thanked him and hung up.

Do I really need to go over how many egregious breaches of opsec Heimbach carried out?

but thats the thing, he was very anti fedora years ago thats also a point i mentioned

but seeing how is now with the guys from trs, spencer and other groups i guess he doesnt mind to work with them

Jesus, then why would Duke research and write all of that? Males no sense

>treat the nation as your family

Nazbols get out

I don't know who he is but he looks like a fat faggot

Interesting viewpoints. I kinda had the same feeling about Heimbach, that he was easily manipulated and doesn't surround himself with professional people. He can appear charismatic and looks like an okay guy, but yeah.

As far as the informant part goes, I dunno what to make from that. It seems like Heimbach just was caught off guard, maybe he honestly didn't know who Dylann Roof was or why he was being asked, and just didn't want to say anything.

>Do I really need to go over how many egregious breaches of opsec Heimbach carried out?
I don't lurk enough to know what Heimbach gets up to, I just know of him, and watch his videos now and then. If this is the worst case of him working with the feds as an informant, I'd argue he's just grossly incompetent.

Heimbach needs to work out.

My jewdar is registering something

I guess "informant" is a loaded term. "OpSec hazard" is proabably more accurate in retrospect.

Probably the stank of CommunismKills and her big Khazar milkers.

hail Heimbach