TFW too smart to be an atheist

I don't watch Rick and Morty and I don't suffer Jews. Instead I contribute to my community, read books, and praise Jesus Christ and His Blessed Mother.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

TFW the only way to convince yourself to be a moral human is to praise a sky fairy.

>too smart
>believes a virgin got pregnant

Common sense dictates this is unlikely

Unlikely but possible. Especially today with artifical insemination.

>praising mary
>glossing over the part in the bible where it says only the Lord should be praised
Catholics are idolaters and Catholicism is satanic.
>tfw you refuse to admit God's existence so you call Him childish names and delude yourself into believing that you get to magically define what "morality" is

>what is an appeal to common sense fallacy
How exactly did you quantify that likelihood, idiot? You didn't. You've merely committed a faulty induction.

>worships a dead jew on a stick
>and her whore mother and cuckold father

Why so butthurt?

Nigger i think it makes a better society but there is no reason to believe that jew cuck shit.

its for the masses

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

>white

It's not Jew shit, the Jews literally crucified Christ for saying it.
The fact that modern churches are cucked is a thoroughly modern deviation. Nothing like it was seen up until about a hundred years ago.

>Worships a Hebrew messiah with hebrew apostles from a hebrew country with texts written in a hebrew language
>Not a cucked jew slave
>B-but t-these aren't the b-bad jews, t-they are the cool rebel jews! See the jews hated these rebel jews!

It all jews down, dirty desert jew worshiper.

What about 2000 years ago?

Jesus is a filthy Mexican gardener. Trump would deport him and build a wall to make sure he stays out.

Modern Jews (Talmudic Pharisees) were only just coming into existence at the time of Jesus. Christ openly preached against them, and those Jews who disagreed with them mostly ended up converting to Christianity.
The Biblical Hebrews were very different from today's Jews.

>T-they're not real jews
>The jew rot only started when Jesus was killed!

Whatever you say bub. Continue living in your hebrew created and defined fantasy bubble while you trample the culture of your real genetic forebears.

>Jesus is a filthy Mexican gardener
He was in construction. RTFM

>his blessed mother

You mean a culture that hasn't been practiced in over a millenia? And I'm supposed to use it as a replacement for the faith that has served my ancestors since the Roman Empire? Fuck off.

protestants hate mary

You're such a dumb cuck. I bet you only read books that confirm your delusions.

It doesn't matter when it happened, its your duty to uncuck your ways now that knowledge has been freed from the halls of gross Hebrew influence.