SCOOP: Prepare for Pedophilles being called out within the next 48 hours!

Some are open secrets! Not talking about the known ones like Polanski.
Will be directly tied to Nickelodeon! This will blow up over the Weekend. Weinstein will look like a gentleman

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xdNZjxJ0ifg&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/DanWarp/status/310598904456552448
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
dailywire.com/news/22222/flashback-video-barbara-walters-scolds-corey-chase-stephens#
youtube.com/watch?v=RjDJfVbKn1o
archive.is/M7UmG
youtube.com/watch?v=A7pGwBSmzrc
youtube.com/watch?v=xdNZjxJ0ifg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Everyone knew about it. Talked about a lot but he made the industry big money. So the higher ups looked the other way. There was already a lot of noise since months but it cooked over since Weinstein.

youtube.com/watch?v=xdNZjxJ0ifg&feature=youtu.be

finally, dan "the molester man" schneider is going to get exposed

Screen cap nigs

THIS IS A RUSSIAN PLOT TO DESTROY AMERICA DO NOT FALL FOR THIS #PIZZAGATE ISN'T REAL ITS A RUSSIAN PSYOP JEWS ARE NOT RAPING KIDS IN HOLLYWOOD

Ignore sodomite orders

>JEWS ARE RAPING KIDS IN HOLLYWOOD
This is what you wrought, normies

Great Castration is near Pedo scum.

Roman must be hung like a mouse. 13-year-old girl barely feels him in her or her butt.

I've actually heard libs claim LV was done by the Russians. Some normie even agreed it was agonizing

>vjuice's career was tanked because she wouldn't put out for jewish overlords
pure

What's this guys name again?

Dan "let me lick your toe, get your own show" Schneider

>twitter.com/DanWarp/status/310598904456552448
its real!

This will eventually lead to the world wide Satanic cult that PizzaGate is a part of, all thanks to Trump

Time to kill pedo jews

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

Dan "sit on my dick and you'll get your own flick" Schneider

This. Theyre pulling threads from multiple angles at the same time. Vegas, hollywood, awan brothers is the next thing that will be emphasized

Brian Singer & co need to be looked into, not necessarily Singer himself, he's a jail bait loving fag, age of consent vulture-those who threw the parties he attended-they're the bosses at the end of the level

dailywire.com/news/22222/flashback-video-barbara-walters-scolds-corey-chase-stephens#

This is on Feldman's Twitter. (((Barbara Walters)))scolds Corey for speaking out.

"Do you do that with your right or your left hand?"

youtube.com/watch?v=RjDJfVbKn1o

Wtf is that in pic?

Bump, eagerly awaiting the weekend.

Thanks for the heads-up OP. Hang’em high.

Stein?

What did Dan mean by this?

also this

So them & the msm will parade even bigger "stars" (who they are saving right now), who were, of course, not KIDS when they were sexually harassed. Any kids that were RAPED, however, will go completely ignored by the msm.
They're ignoring the Awans, O'Keefe, Jesus whats-his-name in Vegas because their comrades in h-weird hooked them up nicely to keep their viewers entertained. Check out Fox news' headlines when the Awans & O'Keefe were getting slid here (don't know why those video clips are up top in the archive, scroll past it for what their headlines were):
archive.is/M7UmG

Sup Forums must be rolling in perpetuity orgasm with recent events.

sheeeeeit

Can you imagine if Dan Schneider turned out to be a perfectly normal director who didn't rape kids. Like, wouldn't it be weird as fuck if he didn't but every other director did?

Tv of late has six different Weinstein threads, but tv has always been much slower than us and had a lot of transparent viral marketing. When Dwane Johnson's Baywatch came out there were constant shill threads.

It's his adult wife, retards

#NameTheHollywoodChildPredators

Yeah that would be pretty weird

>mel gibson
>tim allen
>taytay swift

who else we got?

The Itsy Bitsy Schneider

That's all we need, desu

this is why I love Sup Forums.
pic related.

She was actually good looking when she was white, who'd ah thunk it?

Hi Dan

Fuck, her face is beautiful.

Okay this feet shit literally wtf.
Even normies gotta see this is creepy as fuck.

dan the man going down? can't wait youtube.com/watch?v=A7pGwBSmzrc

>tfw MKUltra
youtube.com/watch?v=xdNZjxJ0ifg

Burn it down user!

I have a whole folder of this shit user

You guys do realize this is going to back fire on you hard and you won't have the SJWs to blame right? (((They))) made pedo hysteria in the first place and you fell for it like everyone else feel for cultural marxism. You can't just pick and choose.

dan "get in the van" schneider is going down.

Nothing to see here, no common themes in this man's programming

Keep up the good fight goy!!!

you'll need something to do while Im teaching all the doe eyed teens who secretly hate you how to be dirty little submissives

??? what the fuck are you talking about? what would backfire HOW?

left or right, being a pedophile means you are degenerate shit and should kick over a stool as soon as possible.
kids can't give consent, and everyone hates pedophiles. if you support pedophilia, you should be fuckin shot on sight.
>oh but user, they made this up
shut up, i know when i see totally retarded shit.

This isn't bizarro world.

Can you feel it? It's like shoah #112 is on the horizon and the dirty hook-nosed canaanite imposters can't do anything to stop it...

SHUT IT DOWN

please fuck off to Sup Forums already no one gives a fuck about your faggot bullshit tv celebs

So can we make a compilation video of this with Dan's shit eating face smiling at it all?

It wasn't enough to rape a 12 year old, he had to cornhole her as well.

A lot of noise "since months". This is a foreign language translated into English. Spanish speakers say things like that. Work on your English before you claim to be an industry insider.

Back fure on us how? People are going to want to see movies again?

Pure coincidence

nigga you do realize that these are mainstream popular directors
i used to watch these dudes
these are big dudes
they are doing very bad things involving children
this is a bad thing
shut up

Fucking checked

Virtually every Hollywood 'star' pre-80's is a sexual predator using the current standards.

They used their status and money and power to get some poontang.... that's really the main reason they wanted status and power and money in the first place.

Its like people aren't accepting reality or biology any longer. It's crazy.

>Weinstein will look like a gentleman
That's the thing all about this, from what I can glean he isn't even a pedo. Seems like he's really just a sad beta male who wishes pretty girls would love/lust after him just because he's a movie producer. In fact if anything, the media going against him and maybe even those who've suddenly been prompted to do so seems to stem from him not accepting to engage in the pedo side of things and join the pedo mafia. Which I can't blame him, kids are ugly as hell and are incapable of love. Not that women are either, but they can at least fake it convincingly enough, enough for the immersion.

cunt

generation spite

This is bull poo-poo

Exactly, pedos trying to distract people with a less shockng story. Oh, a Hollywood producer was a horn dog, in it for the casting couch? One news cycle.

It might be true, but the OP is a fraud and just LARPing. I think it's a teenager that speaks Spanish or Portuguese as his native language.

It's actually worse, they groomed these talentless sluts to be propagandists. Just about all Hollywood turns out is globalist propaganda with all the communist hallmarks.

That's just one month of Dan's cum

>it's like people are rejecting biology
Said the Canadian suffering legal obligation to refer to a man as a woman.

It's almost like she's stepping into a tub of Dan Schneiders jizz

Check those digits praise kek

SCOOP
>NO SOURCE
Please fuck off and kill yourself sick of retards from /x/ coming here and ruining shit.

I think it is pretty clear we can kill them all without worrying about hurting the innocent.

let's assume something for a second
this is probably not true, but lets say that the top lefties decide they'll favor colored people over whites
they hire this spanish lookin dude who is colored because their preference
and the spanish dude's parents spoke spanish, but he never really perfected his language
assuming that, his sentence slip makes sense, it may be a stretch, but it is a theory that eases me.
and we already established dan is a fucking foot addict after this, so we could use that, in some form or fashion

>Jews about to be kicked out of America
hisotry repeats itself

fuck off
I dont care whom you watched
go back to Sup Forums and discuss them touching womens asses or whatever kikes do in hollywood outside of an actual HAPPENING instead of this celeb gossip shit

>blocks your path