Nu-Males

Nu-Males are becoming increasingly apparent by the second. They're typically communists, SJWs, pseudo intellectuals, KANGZ supporters and generally a cancer to the world.

Why is this?

What can be done to stop this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_8Xpku9vmD0
youtube.com/watch?v=DEN8cdHrOgU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

related

Force people to work out and bring back McCarthy-era communist destruction

>mfw I have glasses like this

feels bad man.

I started wearing them before it became the hipster trend. What should I do?

You think this is bad, look at the Buzzfeed staff

get new ones immediately

i wouldnt worry, they will be gone in one generation

I hate how they have to make the fucking faces. Just look at the camera like a normal person you fucking retard.

Just meme them. They're easy targets for memes like this, and it's pretty effective at pointing out the problem to others.

This is a jewish psyop in order to shame white males. Op is a jewish puppet knowingly or not

lol at the guy top left

post a picture of yourself.

t. nu-male

t. kike puppet

you ain't seen nu-thin yet

>I hate how they have to make the fucking faces.

But if they acted sincere then it wouldn't be obvious that they were being postmodern ""ironic""

Get new glasses

>What can be done to stop this?

Ban the pill

>zk5MW75
His bushel of pubes combined with jimmy neutron hair makes him look like he's poking his head out of a bear's ass hole.

>putting a beady in with jumales
Kys faggot

>guys with glasses
>haha what a bunch of le by-males right?

God I fucking hate this board sometimes.

Whoops don't know why I quoted that

>joo males
Fixed

They are insecure with how they look in photos so they make a funny face, as if to say
>you can't criticize how I look, I'm looking funny on purpose

Don’t ya mean
>Jew males

FUKUSHIMA

We need to begin a large scale operation to introduce poison into soy milk supplies.

You look like a bald testicle

>banning birth control will fix nu-males
How do you figure?

theyre also smarter wear glasses and are usually left wing so i guess theyre superior in some ways

>What can be done to stop this?

Do nu-males even use tindr? I'm married, not American, and generally never thought about it. I thought they disliked sex.

Take the estrogen out of the tap water

Well there should be some mechanism to cut off the oxygen supply and snuff the fires out, if you walk around the back you'll probably find a lever or something.

So many cuck faces

> Each one from T-L L-R gets worse and worse.
> And then you go R-L L-T and it gets even worse.

That is the fucking gayest MC Escher painting I've ever seen.

use contact lenses

Why are they always unable to Grow Full Beards?

Rimless master race.

That's like my beard but gray.

I was watching Supernatural & thought He had an Exceptional Beard.
That's what I want to look like in My 50s-60s.

It appears the more significant common trait is that they are all Jewish

What makes you think there's estrogen in the water?

Do you have data supporting this theory or are you arguing with your feefees?

>That's what I want to look like in My 50s-60s.

It's a luxury. Even better if your natural beard hair is silky soft.

Don't forget to report homo threads like this one. Mods will delete it for being gay and off topic, but you have to bring it to their attention.

Gonna grow it Out in the Next Year as a Test.
Never done so fully before. Is Beard Oil necessary or just a Meme?

>Why is this?

I use glasses for reading and being at the pc but I am far from being a nu-male

>Louis CK
>Jewish
Yeah he was raised Irish Catholic but whatever.
>John Oliver
>Jewish
Ok I can tell you're just being retarded now

Have RWDS round up all men under 30 with shitty beards and execute them. Think Khmer Rouge but against weak facial hair instead of just glasses.

It's not their faces it's their expressions, a male shouldn't look happy and smily like that ever, it looks very submissive. They have these non threatening faces and live happy sheltered life. It's all about body language and the signals that you do

Beard oil is 100% necessary if you don't want to look like a scraggly hobo. Also, get a beard trimmer. Usually your beard hairs will grow at different rates

To get pussy.

>no beard/yes glasses
>24
>full head of thick hair
>no "white guilt" but it depresses me that so much media is devoted to calling me evil when these people haven't even met me
>no twitter
>all activism is retarded
>guess im clean here
>lol
>lol
>passive but not outspoken
>lol
>im in grad school on scholarship
>?
>i dont think i look like people in the pic but i might be biased
>no twitter, no tinder
>fucking lol
how'd i do, pol?

Throw them alive into the reactor furnaces to be used as hard fuel. We're preparing for a warp travel.

>it's their expressions, a male shouldn't look happy and smily like that ever, it looks very submissive
Shit that's exactly it. The lack of hardships, no one has a stoic look. Instead they are all cheesing it and looking goofy, like kids.

Alright, thanks for the info user, I tried growing something like this out last year, but since it was my first time it didn't look great.
Hopefully this will be better, as the sides won't be shaved so it shouldn't look like a crypto-neckbeard.

I will say i look similar to the guy on the left in the 2nd row of this pic.

I am James Comey's godson.

How is Louis C.K a nu-male? or does he just look like one? This guy is my favorite comedian and Sup Forums is about to ruin it. Like it ruined my perception of the world .

> Beard oil

Completely unnecessary.

I have no idea why you'd use that.... maybe if itchy? It goes away in a day or two. Just rub some lotion into the beard if it's that bad.

>pedo intelectuals

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

To be human is to evolve. These men try to increase their mate value and offset their physical shortcomings by meeting women more than half way. Not a terrible tactic seeing as it works some of the time.

In reality, future relationships that are successful will look like two adults who both work, share home and child care responsibilities, and take on gender roles that they prefer, and discard gender roles they don't prefer.

>How is Louis C.K a nu-male? or does he just look like one? This guy is my favorite comedian and Sup Forums is about to ruin it. Like it ruined my perception of the world .
I am glad to be of service then, enjoy faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=_8Xpku9vmD0

youtube.com/watch?v=DEN8cdHrOgU

You literally like a cuckold nigger loving beaner kike, wew

> Beard Trimmer

Look at this amateur giving beard advice.

Source: I am a living beard.

Get new ones, Julian.

You know who this is.

>Is Beard Oil necessary or just a Meme?

YES.

If you do not groom your beard properly, it will get dry, unmanageable, and stick out in places. Basically it will look like you have scrotum pubes growing out of your face.

You wash your beard with water and shampoo when you're in the shower.

When you get out of the shower, pat it dry lightly with a towel, and then put oil or wax in it. This will lock in the water that it just absorbed in the hot shower.

HOWEVER. do not go out and buy some expensive special """beard oil""" because that is a scam. Any $5 bottle of moroccan argan or jojoba oil you can find in the hair aisle works just fine.

Don't let the chan ruin anything. The people here are not well adjusted, emotionally articulate and happy people. Just do you.

Kys faggot get off my board

>"I was watching Supernatural"
you get the bullet.

The same males gentrifying the fuck out of minority areas and living in them like it's some sort of bubble of reality.

So you're the nu male?

Surprisingly Good Show cursed with godawful fans, m8.

This post does not make any sense

Yet they still believe in "institutionalized racism".
lmfao.

I know a lad with a beard like that it's absolutely disgusting & most people think so.
Last thing I will want is mine to look like that eurgh.
Yep I'll definitely be buying the oil after thinking about that.

They are gelded fatherless kids potecting their mother' gibsmedats.

You're right.. Thanks.

If you're too stupid to comprehend it, then Louis CK is the perfect comedian for you m8 carry on

Stop being mildly fat, effeminate, and growing a beard when you are not manly. Stop dedicating your life to video games and pop culture. Cuck.

What if only the first 3 the apply to me, sans beard?

If you have any of the following, you are in nu-male danger zone; if you have more than 3 you are nu-male confirmed and should take immediate drastic action;
>skinnyfat, chubbyfat or otherwise fat
>Glasses, specifically thick rimmed liberal style
>Balding
>Low testosterone
>Beard or any facial hair (doable but likely looks like nu-male beard on you)
>Wearing graphic t's, shorts, "vidya" or anime clothes, etc. Also dressing like an overly preppy faggot
>Vegan or vegetarian diet
>Liberal views, general weak, cuckoldish behavior around women; triggered by alpha male chads easily
>Has a degree or getting a degree in liberal arts

They are the victims of the marxist philosophy they follow. To work all their lives to pay the state to pay the single mothers who bear other men's children in fatherless homes. It seems insane but its necessary for the jews to destroy civilization and somehow the weakest among us support it although it hurts them the most. I pity them to some extent but only because of the shame they should feel but don't recognize they should feel on their own.

>nonregional accent

This is the only one I don't get, I live in a huwhite republican stronghold in PA (we gave trump the presidency basically) and everyone has a pretty non regional accent.

> has a degree

So you're just a buttfucking phillistine?

who is this faggot i want to troll him also that communist faggot with the cake

I'm a nu-male myself but not a leftist. Weak parenting and an education system based on ideological brainwashing are the root causes, I believe.

Am I the only one who still wears thin rimmed glasses? Thick rimmed glasses look grossly ostentatious.

did you miss the "in liberal arts" part? lrn2 reading commprehension

they're beta males, we need a good war or a mass pandemic to cull these weak fuckers off. Between them and feminists they cater too society is approaching a dangerous cliff

This photo is an embarassement to mankind.. These motherfuckers are beta orbiting and white knighting for 5/10s and fucking us all over. They need to be purged

hello fellow bugmen

beards don't make you a man it is so funny to see numales grow them and think they have made it to manhood, learn how to change a tire and other shit you aren't ready for a beard faggot

generally no and they don't dislike sex, they just don't care that much about it

K E K
E
K

Has anyone noticed hardly any of them are blonde guys???

Numales commonly believe that being masculine means you have an affinity for bacon, drink faggy beer and grow a greasy beard to hide your weak jawline.

I often wonder how much all this 'anti bullying' stuff that occurred mid 2000's contributed to these fucking nu male faggots