List reasons why allow girls into boyscouts is going to be a bad idea

List reasons why allow girls into boyscouts is going to be a bad idea.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When I was in scouts we designated the smallest scrawniest kid in the group as the "troop girl" and we made him dress up as a girl and be our girlfriend. Good times those were.
I suppose such traditions will no longer be necessary, sad.

now girls will get diddled like the boys did

But anyway, girl scout uniforms are hot so that's why there needs be more girl scouts because I want to stick my dick in a Brownie.

I'm pretty sure your troop was just fucked up senpai. Was in the Scouts for 6 years and never saw anything like that.

I'd like to fuck one of those girls please

These girls are going to be bullied to all hell.

Swirlies, raped, humilated, beaten up. You don't want to be the weirdo in a group of boys.

Think of the clients who would send their girls into the boy scouts. Either feminist cunts or confused lesbians or trannies.

Can't wait for the first few rape cases to come forward. There's going to be maybe 1 girl for every 5 boys. Recipe for a hot sticky disaster.

>I'll take a box of thin mints you cunts.

How are they going to name them? The X Scouts?

this

Distraction to boys.
and you can't be autistic and have girls in the Troop

Besides

No 1 problem: Cooties

Only shut ins will be cooty free by 2023

Most of all it undermines everything the boy scouts stand for. Feminists will seep into the organization and burn it from the inside, making it a second school for tolerance

Teacher here.

The only argument I could see is that some young girls are assertive, and don't have the same interests they'd get in girl scouts. They're fiercely competitive, and are more masculine in their temperament. The issue is that some young boys don't know what to do in these situations, which is why it may be an issue. I can also see issues of very high male:female ratios. The world of men and women is naturally different, and that's what scouts provides; the avenue to develop yourself. I see the tough as nails young women wanting to do more competitive things, and being able to hand it, but I see way more issues than benefits of allowing this.

How do dads here feel?

I fucked a girl in our venturing crew it was bretty good senpai

just wait for the shit storm when a girl in the BOY SCOUTS gets pregnant. kek will bless us with many memes

I kinda like this though as long as it doesn't change the outdoors focus of the boy scouts. Right now they're really faggy, if you've ever seen an eagle scout you know what I mean. And the girls scouts don't focus on anything except sleepovers and cookies. Maybe this way we can get boy scouts who are less gay and girl scouts who are actually into the outdoors rather than basic bitch stuff.

Swirlies, raped, humilated, beaten up.
I don't know what 90's America you live in but here in 2015 + 3 - 1 boys actually understand respect at a young age.

>boyscouts
>boy

Because this will inevitably result in a watering down of boy scouts. All the intense hikes, camping in the winter, whittling, shooting guns, all the rough shit? Girls don't like that stuff. Boys and girls are different, any inclusion of women into male spaces removes the uniquely male element of these spaces. I've gone camping with just men, and I've gone camping with women, they're two very different things.

THIS TIMES A BILLION. Also, the sexes need alone time from each other. Destroying this age old wisdom is the continual creep of Cultural Marxism. And it needs to be told fucking NO.

>Diddled
That was a legitimate health inspection, dammit!

It should just be called the "scouts" like they do in eastern europe. And they should cut the fag shit. Force the kids to survive in the woods for a week on their own, and you'll get actual men and woman.

Yes get your daughters on the cock carousel as soon as possible.

Fucking liberals.

Cause girls a fucking gay

They're allowing actual girls into the Boy Scouts now? Trannies are bad enough, but this... the Boy Scouts are officially dead once this happens.
Enjoy hearing the MSM have a meltdown every other month whenever they get knocked up or, shock, when they receive the same treatment as the boys do, and complain as a result.
I'm glad I never joined the Scouts. Otherwise, this news might actually piss me off. I'm not even surprised at this point, and simply waiting for the inevitable collapse of it all.

I got a daughter who is like that. At eight years old, she was making boys cry for no other reason than she was tougher than them.

Why do women have to get involved into everything men do? Can't we have our own groups like they have their own battered-women shelters? It's called Boyscouts for a fuckin reason.

I cant wait for the boys having to do everything for the girls just like in the army

Many aren't talking about why Boy Scouts are doing this.
2012: BSA allows gay men to be troop leaders
2012-2017: Membership plummets
2017: Let's allow girls to join (and pay dues)

Probably just his uncle made them do it.

It's not because she's tougher.
It's because they're not asshole girls.

Wow your daughter sounds like a cunt. I would punch her in the ribs.

rainbow fun scouts

yeaaaaaaay

If they actually keep the same activities I think it will be fine. My concern is people saying 'oh, surly girls aren't able to hike 5 miles, let's just hike 0.25 miles instead'.
And of course the kids are going to fuck more frequently with girls and boys together instead of all boys, but hopefully they'll still find some time to play with fire and run around and climb shit.

you're and idiot and everyone knows you're an idiot

go away

This. I can only guess how low there numbers are now. And girl scouts are a major competition.

Coed camping trips.
What's wrong with making the Super Girl Scouts instead of invading Boy Scouts? Men are allowed nothing of our own?

That's one more attack against boys in already feminized schooling system.

The group dynamics will change. Boys will change their behaviour since there will be girls in the group. It's no longer just bros being bros in the woods.

Parents and feminazis will campaign and cause endless social media shit storms to get rid of all the rowdy and dangerous things.

Bye bye boy scouts. Welcome even more feminized future.

>I am not a good dad

share stories. sounds hot af

That isn't how it works. The lowest common denominator quickly becomes the highest standard.

yeah mate, i was a kid in the nineties and frankly the scouts had a reputation for being fags even then

How about joining the fucking Girlscouts? I realize the Girlscouts is mostly a feminist art class class right now, but that can easily change. It would be good for girls to have a wholesome environment to learn skills in. I chaperoned my sister's scout troop a bunch and it's up to the parents and scout leader what they do. Just like the fucking PTA, parents need to take an interest in what their kids do. Letting helicopter moms and cat ladies take control of everything is why the school system and other social events are fucked.

Don't be afraid to have a voice in community affairs. You NEED to be involved. You can't let others raise your fucking kids.

>Men are allowed nothing of our own?
No because that's sexist! Women should be included in everything and also have their own spaces to escape oppression and toxic masculinity. Men don't get that because they're the pigs who oppress women. It's all equality.

They had to allow girls because everyone was starting to think Scouts were gay.
I personally like the move.

Bottom line: the Boy Scouts are a white tradition, they are a valuable institution instilling traditional values of respect, self-sufficiency etc., and therefore those who hate and want to weaken white want to destroy it. It's not about girls. It's about destroying all valuable white institutions.

Took my son to boy scouts and camp and they were doing skits. YMCA was played and a grown man, scout leader, was wearing a tutu.
We LEFT. Girls would be a huge improvement.

What kind of merit badges will they have now?

>The only argument I could see is that some young girls are assertive, and don't have the same interests they'd get in girl scouts. They're fiercely competitive, and are more masculine in their temperament
Then why does western culture constantly reward these girls, letting them have their cake and eat it too?
You can't criticize them, you can't hit them, yet you're still expected to see them as equals despite the special treatment they get?
Anyways, what's going to happen is these "I'm one of the guys" type girls are going to embed themselves there, and try to get the dicks of the cutest boys they can get access to. That's the strategy of those girls, to directly embed themselves with boys, since they can't compete with other girls.
They'll suck up to the cute boys they want to have sex with, and they'll treat the rest of the boys like shit since there is nothing stopping them from being cunts.

Suckin dick badge, male guilt badge, equal pay badge, takin it in dah ass badge

Should I continue?

the point of boy scouts was to keep boys to themselves and let them learn the concepts of brotherhood, self-reliance, and some third thing
add a girl there, now boys will be competing for her attention, the girl will never learn self-reliance because boys will try to help her, and the third thing well that's gone too

maybe girl scouts shouldn't have been so shit

>no other reason than she was tougher than them.
You misspelled "Cunt"

There is still hope!

Because the Boy Scouts are going to be allowing girls into their ranks, the Girl Scouts are going against the Boy Scouts. We can cause a mass protest saying that the Boy Scouts are sexist because they're ignoring the fact that there is already a Girl Scouts.

Sorry, gentile. You must be tolerant and accepting of women by allowing them into the Boy Scouts. Gender is on a spectrum, after all.
Now if you'll excuse me, Goy, I have to head to my next all-male Freemason meeting. I hear ol' Skippy has more cheese pizza for us this time!

Brings down the boys learning
Will destroy team interactions
Dumbed down exercises so girls can go them
Force boys to sell cookies in wagons
Rough housing will be forbidden
Teenage pregnancy
Camping will not be the same
Boys will be forced to do more work to make up for 1 or more girls in their group.

May as well sign your kids up for summer camp. We've seen what happens in shit like survivor with grown as adults.

Because we have girl scouts for a reason and women want to ruin everything that is a refuge for men so they can chastise them and shame them for having guy time away from girls.

Its so you can get away from women for about 2 weeks and not have mom bitching you and dad out for working on guy stuff.

The scouts used to be something paramilitary. Now its trash and it all started once we let the fucking moms get involved.

Every Boy Scout Ive ever met or seen has looked like a huge loser

Boy Scouts should be the American version of the Hitler Youth Program.

Except its run by loser dads with ugly sons being betas in the woods and collecting stupid badges

What you mean to say is that your daughter is abusing the fact that males are taught to never hit girls

you were probably the "troop girl" then

Guys! Are you even reading my idea to solve this crisis?

I fucked 8 Venture crew girls while I was a summer camp counselor. I’m incredibly against girls being in Boy Scout. I had seen them did to boys in first hand.

Because it's a group for boys. The girl scouts is a group for girls. Gender is not a social construct

Now here's something I like to talk about.
The girl scouts compared to the boy scouts is like dirt to gold. Boy scouts can give you countless memories, social skills, leadership skills, life skills, even resume worthy achievements. The girl scouts put you in front of a walmart every year to sell cookies for the baker. The young girls are used as free labor and since it's for a reputable organization profits are almost tax free.

The ranks are based on age not requirements and most girls don't make it past brownies. The few girls that are past brownies are in it hoping to make experiences like to boy's do and either finally quit with dissapointment or join a venture crew which is a co-ed version of scouting which has great camping experiences but no noteworthy advancements.

Do I think girls should be able to join the boy's? No.
Do i think the girl scouts should work improving their own organization to increase membership in the higher ranks and more fullfilling achievements?
Yes

cuz its the boyscouts u fuking fag

they're only making cub scouts mixed gender, not boy scouts. They are making a separate thing for girls in boy scouts. Still fucking bullshit thought, no way that they will keep the standards the same.

Disgusting. Northeast or Weat coast? How about no degeneracy, no girls, and they teach what they did prior to the great pozzing?

yeah, no they dont

Jesus fucking christ. So much dumbassery in this thread. Girls aren't joining the Boy Scouts. Boy Scouts of America or whatever the organization is is starting a program for girls. Who. The. Fuck. Cares. They'll probably end up changing their name to Scouts of America or something.

Well, we knew we couldn't be involved girls but wanted a girlfriend so decided tp make the weak girly kid into a girlfriemd for all of us. Made him get his sister's old clothes to dress up in, cute dresses and frilly ankle socks, and panties and everything. We'd take turns taking her on dates and gangrape her on camping trips. It was great

Guys!

READ
MY
FUCKING
IDEA
ALREADY!!!

this is really the only answer needed and it should be phrased exactly like this

I feel that some of this is what will come, but I am also hopeful that if the girls do join, they are actually tough. Hopefully what I see as regular, properly developmental teasing/boundary pushing happens. Parental intervention that sees any boy teasing a girl as sexism being brought in is why I see this as a bad idea.

I believe the spheres in which men will inhabit will be done privately, not institutionalized. Maybe I am over romanticizing, but the early places of public discourses were coffee shops, ale houses, and the universities. I believe these are the best places for men to discuss and debate, and that men going on camping trips with their dads, their close group of friends and colleagues, and their desire to cooperate without third party is what is needed. Scouts are great, but not like this they aren't.

thats pretty hot, tell us more

I just want the boys to learn to innawoods and shoot. Thespian shit is good to a certain extent because it teaches them to nut up in front of a crowd. We have enough beta bitches in this world who refuse to talk to one or more people because they get nervous.

"Under the new plan, smaller Cub Scout groups will be either all-boys or all-girls. Larger Cub Scout groups will have the choice to remain single gender or welcome both boys and girls."

>tfw will never grow up under Trump's Youth
>tfw will never explore your fellow "boy"(girl) scouts body under the stars while camping
it's not fair lads

So they are making Girl Scouts?

>Not knowing what a slippery slope is.
Dumbass, it'll start like this and soon be forced coed.

Had two girls in my scout troop.
Here in Canada after scouts it's called ventures and girls are allowed anyways.
One of the girls who was in scouts with me went to ventures.
First camping trip we went on at 16 we fucked... I lost my virinigty that night. It was awkward after. She quit a year later. Haven't seen her since.

They're equal opportunity peados now

I think that kids should not make other kids cry

Can some techy savvy user make the pic of this girl with the legend sayinf "Boy Scouts - We accept girls" and another one with a boy saying "Girl Scouts - We don't accept boys"????

Thank you.

That's like saying someone opening a new burger joint is starting a McDonalds.

kek

READ
MY
FUCKING
IDEA
GODDAMNIT

LINK
BELOW
I
I
I
V

>being this assblasted

gang ass rape

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

How is the boy scouts starting girl scouts like a person who hopefully knows how to make a nutrious and delicious burger starting at McDonalds? You literally said they are making a girl division of the boy scouts aka girl scouts.

everyone already read it idiot and it sucks, thats why no one is responding to your pathetic begging

take a hint

Because the girl scouts exists for a reason.

post more qt girl scouts OP

Wow better tell your daughter she's trans.

They have different leadership, goals, ideas, as they are an entirely different organization. Why have different burger restaurants if they are all just another McDonalds?

Got to admit, that was pretty funny tho.
But srsly READ MY IDEA, its important.

Because it's called BOY scouts and they already have GIRL scouts. But no, faggot SJWs couldn't leave it alone. This is why we can't have nice things.