Americans are hypocrites. If Mexicans were white and not ugly and short, Americans would not discriminate us...

Americans are hypocrites. If Mexicans were white and not ugly and short, Americans would not discriminate us. It's a fact. They all hate us only because of that.

They are right

We hate you taco benders not only because you’re brown and smelly. You spics are worse than fucking Indians.

we don't like the fact that Mexicans aren't miserable all the time and seem to enjoy each other's companies and play with their family of 6 at the parks happily

Yeah, if they were White, we wouldn't discriminate at all. I agree. So, stop being ugly and short.

Stupid, you forgot stupid.

If you spics were white, you wouldn't be a much of retarded criminals. We get the worst fucking Mestizos in our country

They don't have any sense of personal space or general respect. My neighbors have a basketball hoop next to my driveway and they shoot towards my car sometimes, just barely missing the rear of my car.

They hate those who illegally sneak into their country, badmouth it and wave mexican flags, then cry and reeee when they're forced to go back.

it is time to move if you are living next to a bunch of stupid beaners like that

>us
You have to go back

You came into the country illegally, use our services like schools and welfare without paying taxes, contribute nothing to society and refuse to integrate, forcing local communities to make signs in Spanish and such. We don't hate the brown skin. We hate what we've come to expect from people with brown skin.

how is that hipocresy?
They dont like you not ONLY because you are ugly, fat and short, but becasue you smell like shit, you are uneducated, rob and kill like niggers, etc etc etc.

they dont even seem mestizo, they look at least 90% indian, but 100% to me

Mexicans are just cannibal Indians.

It is a pretty great reason to hate you tho.

If spics were white, Mexico would be Canada with better beaches.

Mexicans are way more racist than your average American.

/thread

Whites are neck and neck with nigs as the most dangerous people in the US. You don't see Beaners shooting up 58 people cuse they're bored like whitey

That's the whole point, Fidel

yep.

america hated irish and germans too. if anything you would just be another european country under our list of ethnic groups to hate, also mexican isn't a race.

>Americans are hypocrites. If Mexicans were more like Americans, Americans would not discriminate us. It's a fact. They all hate us only because of that.

This is how i read it.

It's true.

Hey, Paco. If you came over here, pure white and not, and started spouting off 'La Raza', '¡Reconquistará el Aztlan!', dropped down virtually any worthwhile metric indicative of how developed the country is, and drained thousands per capita per annum, then I'd want you out as well.

Hell, have you considered that this is directly linked to the fact that you're not white?

the 85 IQ is a bit of a letdown too, paco

Hmm im going to correct this

We don't like the fact Mexicans are drunk all the time. They take their whole damn family of 50 to the local park. Leave their shit absolutely everywhere. Congest every once decent area to a turd basket. Theyre so drunk by nightfall. They leave the park then their degenerate offspring sneak out, fuck, do drugs, and chimp out all night.

>Off note
It's not just "those smelly brown people".

Those smelly degenerate brown people that hail from your South. We hate all degenerates including you. You don't, on average conform to Western society.

It's simple, when you're dumb as fuck. You do dumb shit. Like be poor as shit. Live in 2/1 apartments with 6 fucking kids. That you leave all day with your also on average less than intelligent wives. Who in no way can keep up with the demand of children alone. Has no time for things like cleanliness and household upkeep.

Then what happens when places like California gives you all your desires. Everything still looks like shit and your degenerate offspring become criminal little shitheads along side niggers.

Of course I don't speak for all Mexos. I'm just pointing out the average. Everyone knows a Juan that's an okay guy. But even Juan beats his wife and gets wasted all the time.

holy shit what went so wrong??

We hate you because most of the time you refuse to assimilate and instead just import the shit parts of your culture.

If Mexicans were white, attractive, high IQ and well behaved, people would like them more

Even if they were just attractive, high IQ and well behaved, people would still like them more

Nobody likes ugly, low IQ, bad behaving people

>1 post by this ID
>meme flag
>everyone responding earnestly
Get your fucking shit together guys

This.
Sagedbeanerop.jpg

t.navarrete

the perfect example is black people

Nope.

Not, we are really racist

let's leave race out of it then. fact is, we have enough unskilled workers here without jobs. having lots of unskilled, unemployed people creates problem.

You can take a spot of a dreamer, pepe.

And stupid and dirty and have 8 kids each and be all gang members and be drug dealing criminals and be taking up all the public parks with there 300 cousin's bbq and getting free college free health insurance free drivers licence free car insurance free housing and not having to abide by any laws of this country and just being here to work.

nah, esse, we hate you because you do nothing about your narco faggot government. we hate you because you funnel everyone from central and south america to our doorstep. then you send your naco trash as well. as a nation you are niggers because you focus on getting a hand out from big brother instead of raising yourselves up to greatness. fuck all of y'all.

You mad bro? I dont discriminate. Period. Fuck outta here with this bullshit

You should leave the country too

Mexicans are really cute. The Mexicans everyone sees are tough working-class people who work 12 hours a day as like gardeners, cooks and maids, of course they look like shit.

Their kids go to college, work out, get addicted to cosmetics if they're girls, and look fine

they do the opposite and make more ppl

im not sure you know what hippocrate means.

The best type of mexicans are already doing ok to great in their country. So the ones that have to leave are the poor and uneducated, they get more than enough money to eat and decide the best use for the extra money is trucks and alcohol in the U.S

>SHITTED

t.unam monkey

He fucks three Mexican pussies

There about 350 billion other reasons a year.

Those are Guatemalans LARPing as Mexicans, like the vast majority of illegals.

I only hate Mexicans because they're alcoholics that don't discipline their little shit-stain children.

I'd take 10 Mexican families in my community before one Nigger family, but I'd prefer to live around other whites.

Daily reminder that (((they))) made the Hispanic classification to divide and conquer. 1980s mexicans were considered white and you would get your ass beat if you said they weren't. Mexicans are also Spainards except the aztec and inca niggers, and there is a difference between a wetback and a mexican/mexican American. OP is a faggot and OP is obviously not Mexican.

What race am I. If I'm born in America as well as my parents but my grandparents where born in Mexico. 6ft tall

yeah exactly

America is for white people, go back

I just hate you, because you have a low IQ, you're not intelligent, and you're violent.
On top of that, you're brown, ugly, and short.
Yes, I will continue to discriminate against you.
I'm glad Trump is taking action against you savages.

Neck beard pol forgets to realize that the majority of Mexicans work 12hrs a day and have better hygiene then them. Manlet you say ? The average height is 5'10 average height in the world isn't 5'10. Fat?? AMERICA IS NUMBER 1 in obesity you cuck. Pol tards just shit post all day and never leave their homes and never see sunshine

I'm Mexican and I hate you because you have a fucking communist flag. Fucking idiot.

Source: Your ass

Are you brown? Is anyone in your family brown? If so, then you don't belong here.

I don’t hate Mexicans. They look funny, but I don’t hate them. Niggers Stink & are Stupid as Shit. Mexicans don’t bother me. My only annoyance with Mexicans is they refuse to learn the English language. That’s just lazy & they’d do much better in life in this country if they would just learn to communicate.

don't forget stupid and violent

My family is from Guatemala, although I doubt that Guatemalan-Americans are common on here. We usually hate Mexicans too, this has been true for any central american- Americans that I've met.

You act like if I want to be here. Nothing happens here I been lurking for 6 months nothing happens just a bunch of faggots that fap to weird shit on the other boards. "The white race let's save it hurrr" stfu this shit is pure satire

Lmao you hate Mexicans because gutamlamns are shit tier. The drug wars and gang wars are 10x worse over their. Fucking disgusting

>The hot genes are european.

The best type of mexicans don't even have to leave Mexico.
People hate mexico because our immigrants are the dredges of our society plus a bunch of sudaca criminals pretending to be mexican.

this is a slide thread. exact one gets posted every week.

Learn a little bit of history sweetie. America DID discriminate against """""""""whites"""""""""" sweetie. What are Southern Europeans and Slavs? We literally barred immigration from Southern and Eastern Europe in the 1920s.

Leftist are hypocrites, if Mexicans voted disproportionally Republican, leftist would be anti immigration.

>if we weren't subhuman you would treat us better
well, yeah

I can't imagine moving to a new country, then forming a pack of fellow ex-Americans and marching for American pride and demanding special treatment.

You fucks are disgusting.

we hate you because youre an unwanted invader.
If we wanted mexicans then we would have kept your parasitic asses after we won the american mexican war.
Just be glad we didnt keep you all as slaves, because slaver was still legal at the time.

Get off my country commie.

Too many spic hate threads today. No non-whites are welcome in the US, regardless of what country the come from. Even Japan, they need to stay and protect their great country.

This

They hate us because the immigrants mostly.

If you were white, not ugly, not short, and had an IQ higher than 95, you'd be human and we'd have no reason to discriminate.

Yep they're completely indio. These are the types of Mexicans we get on work visas. I work construction with them. I've met 2 white Mexicans in my entire life, both of whom were so whitewashed I barely consider them Mexican. They didn't even speak Spanish.

No, because hipocrisy.

That's their own un-doing.
>What is border security
If they also stopped the kikes from selling guns to the cartels this place would be so much better.

Taco niggers are goblins.

Yes it's true. Why do you keep making this thread?

They don't learn english because they don't need to. They work construction jobs where they speak spanish all day (even safety meetings will also be translated to spanish) then after work they just hang around their barrios where everyone speaks spanish. The only ones who learn english are the ones with white friends.

>No non-whites are welcome in the US
Based on what, sweetie?

No, it's because most of you cunts are lazy, welfare grabbing, kid shitting fucks who want nothing more than a free ride at the expense of our taxpayers

Borders don't discriminate based on skin colour. No one hates you, stop breaking the law.

It is more about you being lazy and unintelligent. You give us literally no benefit from being in our country, and are more likely to be criminals.

spics are retarded
>mexico IQ 88
>3 points higher than American niggers

And they're a massive drain on our country

English is primary education in Mexico and while the majority never become good at it, most literate children are capable of holding a basic conversation.
Wetbacks don't speak english on purpose because they're assholes. The average illegal immigrant is the equivalent in the overall mexican population to moonshine appalachian rednecks in the overal american population.

and they highly inflate white crime statistics
Overall pure scum that does not belong in our country

whoa beaner. i can tell you've never lived in a white neighborhood by that post. that's ok, we let in the slant eyes and poos if they make enough money. maybe you can mow some of their lawns?

>come to america
>wave your shitty flag here
>expect us to like you, let alone want you

The whiter among you could have learned english and integrated and no one would care.

yeah, keep cherry picking, but we all know qt "latinas" are a ticking bomb awaiting to become a land whale...

This is 100% false. Americans DON'T hate Mexicans. Americans hate illegal immigrants.

If you're going to disrespect our country by breaking the law to come here...

We don't want you. You have to go back.

Correct.