Hotep and The Alt Right

About a year ago, I stumbled on a thread here featuring a group of POC identifying as HOTEP. They are a group of men and women pushing black americans to act human, be parent and be accountable. I am not a representative at all.

They hate (((them))). I have an idea that Thomas Sowell has lots to do with their ideology.

Look anons. These people scare the standard liberal bullshits. I really think that some of the "leaders" need to reach out to these people of Hotep. I can see that not all of our values are the same, but I get the vibe these people are playing to win. They seem as driven as we seem here. We have a common enemy.

I think any help would be great. (((They))) are the problem, and HOTEP & Alt-right seem to be aware.

Any other anons follow this group, and their ideology?

In addition I have to say that I am not a part of their thing at all. I am just some skinny white guy.

I think they should get involved in Sup Forums and at least have a Hotep General...FFS, we have gay communism generals, why not Hotep?

What say you anons? I am interested in opinions. Pic related looks like just a good living guide as it is.

Bumping for a second opinion

no opinions on this at all?

Hotep brotherscrack me up. If they actually DID all these things, simultaneously, id shake their hand. I have met a few and only one of them walked the walk. He's a good man and a rarity of his race.

>eating to live, not living to eat
unironically made me think

Time to hit the gym bro.

Pic related is worth listening to, if not only for his laugh.

I thought it was more along the lines of having a purpose and living in moderation instead of living for short-term pleasure.
But you're right as well.

>have met a few and only one of them walked the walk. He's a good man and a rarity of his race.
I know a few gentlemen that seem to espouse these beliefs, but have been doing it for decades. I think that having a social peer tell you how to live is best.

I am more apt to take life advice from a white guy than a mexican for example? Does would this benefit blacks to have this sort of movement? It reminds me of some sort of resurgence in values.

They seem to know what is up. It is hard to live by "rules". I know. I have to live under a 12 step program. Having a ruleset for life is not a bad thing, especially when you look at the conditions.

Theses people are starting out with a pile of shit. Fathers with multiple kids that are no part in the lives. People raping and killing each other just because they are black.

They have been blaming the jews for operating slave ships, and democrats for enslaving them further.

They hate (((them))). They are serious about it too.

I'm not saying its not a rough lot in life. At all. Life is various forms of degredation, violence and pain. The difference is how we react to these processes. Realistically, i dont hate anyone based on the color of their skin. I hate people for how they act under the exact same circumstances that we all have to go through. I really wish more niggers would become men.

Also, best of luck with the 12 steps. Personally, no one could ever tell me how to be, but me. Kicked drugs without the program. Stay safe bro.

Hey man, we only got one life as far as I'm certain of. Might as well get strong. Cheers bro.

>Kicked drugs without the program. Stay safe bro.
I am a hardhead. I will drink again if I don't focus on not being selfish. Thanks! Good luck to you as well. When I first got involved, it was the steps. I found my god, and it has been much easier since.

>Realistically, i dont hate anyone based on the color of their skin. I hate people for how they act under the exact same circumstances that we all have to go through. I really wish more niggers would become men.
I feel the same, which Is why I brought this here. I don't think these guys have a presence here, but think they should.

Hell, i don't think real hotep has a strong enough presence ANYWHERE, much less Laotian basket weaving enthusiast boards like ours.

>ANYWHERE
I might as well show my hand.

I have been in touch with them about this. They have no idea this place exists. Since they recently were branded a hate organization (Black nationalist), I figured they might as well find their way on here. I told them that there are plenty of racists, bigots, jew haters, commies, alt-right and others. Pretty much every bracket of thought is here.

I hope they find there way here. I think they could find supporters and friends quickly.

I’ve spent a year in Discord and chats w Hoteps. They are great and slowly gaining traction. They get a lot of pushback from standard Nogs but redpill more and more all the time.

Many of them are just WE WUZ KAAANGS niggers. few follow this creed, if they did i would be all in favor for it, however hopefully they can be a proven allie but mind that they will declare things to be Rayciss and that they dindu nuffin

>They are great and slowly gaining traction.
Good. I support any movement that stands for nuclear families and strong ties to community.

In the most fucked up chain of events yet, Somehow Sup Forums being a hive of scum and hate has made it clear:

Stick to your races. Hate (((THEM))). Make babies and take care of your wives.

Being successful scares them. An empowered and strong individual scares them.

>dindu nuffin
If they are sticking to the tenants, that falls under self accountability. I spent years running around "dindunuffin". I know how I used to blame everyone for my failures. It was their fault that I got fired. It was their fault. Getting god and sobriety a few years ago has turned me into a different animal. I feel sharpened and dangerous....and every day I feel better than yesterday....and its been like this for years.

I know the feeling, it makes you feel like youre on the hunt. I grew up in a dindu community, it was full of crack and guns and other drugs(this is in fucking Canada). When I was 11 I saw some dindu shoot another dindu, they are partially good people being destroyed by a destructive and asinine culture

>are partially good people being destroyed by a destructive and asinine culture
In the USA, it seems to me that the democrats have kept them involved with the welfare system. There are so many dynamics at play, that I cannot claim that to be the only issue.

I think that gun violence is a mental illness.

American Blacks were well on their way for a bit. They had their own stock market. Then something happened. I don't know what. I am no expert. We have been unable to help, our hands get bit because we are just white and don't understand.

>I don't understand. Lets be honest. I got no fucking clue

I can't wrap my brain around chicago, baltimore and other cities like this. The problem is systemic...and the whole system is totally fucked.

When I hear about self empowerment, I start to listen. When people take responsibility, and stand up for what Is right, I stand with them. I really think that IF there was not a system of shit designed to keep democratic voters, that we would not be in the shitstorm we are now with the NFL. Honestly.

If some things in the past were different, we would have people PROUD to stand for the flag. Proud of their homes in the cities. Proud of their families.

I would love to see trade unions bust into Chicago and train people AND pay them. I would love to see people start to stand on their own. These people do need help, and if we help them, I think we help ourselves. Its been a long ass time, but USA works best when everyone works together.

Is this a based black men thread?

>hotep niggers
>this pic
Under which commandment would "don't steal, rape and kill" fall under?

>Is this a based black men thread?
I guess lol.
>Under which commandment would "don't steal, rape and kill" fall under?
From me a white guy, I would think 2, 8 & 9

2-
>why did you rape her?
>ay wanted 2 n shiet
no an excuse

8-Don't steal from elders and young
9 (and 8)- Don't rape loot and kill inside your own (black) communities
That seems insufficient

it would be in the alt rights interest to form alliances with other groups like this. if they don't, they're probably controlled opposition