History has a way of remembering when someone like Trump does something wrong

History has a way of remembering when someone like Trump does something wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=j3-lIOO5KYE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

seems like history has a way of wiping out shitty brown people on an island, its called a hurricane and theres gonna be more

I still support him, still regret nothing. /mypresident/

>Puerto Rican artist

wow, what a prestigious title.

faggot liberal artist doesn't like blumpf meanwhile most citizens were happy including government leaders minus the bitch with a shirt. History has a way of remembering faggots

>artist

I tremble in my snuggie

Why is Trump responsible for Puerto Rico being shit.

History will regard the 20th century fad for pretending not to hate shitskins the same way we now regard the 19th century fad for pretending to hate sex.

Um.... stop going against your president you Nazi

still better than cheeto hitler

>“The only thing we learn from history is that we learn nothing from history.”

Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel

>WAAAAAH DRUMPFFF

faggot sandnigger artist

>caring about the PR spics
not even once

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

How quickly it forgets when someone like Obama does something wrong

puerto rican music definitely > the entire country of mexico combined past present and future it's true

History will remember Puerto Rico is a cesspool of corruption, that is why the FBI is there now investigating many local leaders for handing out supplies to friends/family and political party members while holding back for others,

The country was in bad bad shape long before the hurricane, both economically and it's power system/infrastructure due to pernicious corruption.

NOW THE CORRUPT ARE USING WEATHER AND TRUMP AS A SCAPEGOAT TO AVOID THEIR OWN CULPABILITY

Hold on, Kek says PR and Dems are in for a bad bad ride as the corruption and hypocrites come to light

FPBP

Hey, maybe we should push the left to plaster the names of the 45 people that died the hurricane and blame Trump for it like when niggers blamed Bush for Katrina.

"poorto riko is full of savage island niggers"
t. """"mark"""" antony

>Massive hurricane
>wipes out entire island
>45 dead

Nobody is going to give a fuck. More people die of a power outage during the summer in a southern state. Fuck off you shit skinned niggers.

Be me, have friends in PR

"PR BROS ARE YOU OK?? THEY SAY YOU'RE STARVING IN THE STREETS HOLY SHIT"

Nah dude, we lost power and don't have running water in a few places. Headed back to work tomorrow.

What was the death toll? Like 12 or something?

>""""""""""""""""American""""""""""""""""""""" lives

>Puerto Ricans can't take responsibility for themselves

youtube.com/watch?v=j3-lIOO5KYE

Why are they a part of the US again? They should do #PutoRicoExit and have their citizenships revoked.

Super porto spican needs to get on his luxury yacht and deliver the arroz con pollo y jarritos soda

At least Wyclef went to Haiti to help.

I disagree.

The US is going to fall and no one is going to remember shit about their degenerate history or culture.

Know people on the west side of PR. They said basically the same thing, including the going back to work part. And when I asked them how the capital, San Juan was, since the skank of a mayor made it seem like everyone was dying there, they said San Juan was like a 5 star hotel compared to how they were, getting electricity after like a week or something.

A fucking dominican

i already forgot about purto ricio

Have you heard despacito?
EARNED

>(((History))) book (((writers))) have a way of (((remembering.)))

The holocaust wasn't real, but it should have been.

if they're americans, what are they doing in Poo-erto Rico?

Think so, but that death count I think was all deaths caused by hurricane Maria. I think most of those deaths were on other islands. I think two people died in PR, which were police getting into flooded areas to help people. I could be wrong or my info outdated, though, but I recall it being like that.

You have an "asian" issue in your fucking island you half abbo, kill the streetshitters and chinks and then you can talk.

That is a bonafide threat against the president by a man with means and influence. Anybody awake at the Secret Service?

Lol says you dick bag. We will fall long after your countries shit show is over

Lol, you got colonized.

How's it feel for a change?

>sharing a landmass with Haiti

You can not evoke any emotion but pity sir

We just need to send them by plane loads into Texas until they are all gone.

Yeah surely he will be the one remembered for killing people, and not the hurricane itself, or the mayor holding back relief supplies from their own people.

Can confirm OP is shill.
While riding Mooseback across the Yukon Territory saw OP getting reamed by bull beaver while his beaver wife sucked his nuts off

Mounted police tape recorded whole thing and blackmailed op on condition he shill for liberals

He agreed and performed secret northern maple syrup BJ on mounty to seal the agreement

Saw whole thing, caught on tape
Blackmailed mounted police on condition they give me Szechuan sauce

Mounty agreed aknowledging high IQ

Still Have to apologize for fag OP even tho I’m hero cuz I be Canadian too

Will

4 million Puerto Ricans died as a direct result of Trump's actions. -Sloanberg2028