Taxation is theft

>taxation is theft
Can anyone prove this statement to be true?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XNICz9CZOgw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes

A group of people in power of a military force threaten to jail you if you do not give them your money.

Then move. Taxes pay for all the services provided by the government. If you don't want to pay taxes, live somewhere else.

You could also live in unincorporated territory, growing and trapping your own food. If you don't have income, how can you be taxed?

A better question is, can anyone disprove it?

>theft
>illegal seizure of property
>taxation
>legal seizure of property

By definition taxation isn't theft. Get btfo ancap brainlets.

>If you don't have income, how can you be taxed?
That's what tax dodging is for friendo.

>Taxes pay for all the services provided by the governmen

> hundreds billions in subsidizing rich people and monopolies

> hundreds of billions into sending rockets to kill sandmen

> hundreds of billions into shitty welfare "social programs" failures and corruption nests

> bailing out banks

> billions in jailing people for smoking pot

> gov' stealing almost half of your income right away, then property taxes etc.

> "lmao here you go, a road!"

If you don't like how the government spends money, then be more active in politics. Run for public office. Protest. Speak with your vote.

Or move.

>living off the grid is tax dodging
Incorrect. I know a few people who were raised in unincorporated land, off the grid. They never paid taxes, and they are perfectly fine now.

Easily. Theft implies an involuntary transaction. By choosing to live in a place that charges taxes, you voluntarily submit to paying those taxes.

>By definition taxation isn't theft. Get btfo ancap brainlets.

Divorce is also a form of legal theft. It is theft none the less.

> stands against the Clinton-led neoliberal establishment

> gets shot

> By choosing to live in a place that charges taxes, you voluntarily submit to paying those taxes.

Absolutely true if you came to a country voluntarily. Not so true if you were born into a country.

Dude Clinton lost, get over it.

If you don't like the way the American government operates, why don't you move?

>implying people who are born in a certain country are incapable of leaving said country.
Dude just move.

move to a country with zero forced taxes? really? literally just name 2-3 options

every country on earth has forced mandatory taxes. you cannot just move from armed men who throw you in jail for not giving your shekels to the local gov’t. move where? literally name a country, name genuine options.

also btw “just move” doesn’t prove it’s not theft.

that’s like saying u live in a shit neighborhood where ppl keep stealing ur car radio. “Hurrrr just move!”

ok but taking the car radio is still theft even if I move.

>be ancap in ancap society
>don't carry nuclear weapons to deter rape

do you even ancap?

>don't wanna pay?
>then move
>capisci?

it's not theft

it's extortion

You can live in America, tax free. Just live off the grid, by yourself, in unincorporated territory.

Read the thread before you sound like an idiot. By living in a city protected by a military and police force, you automatically submit to paying taxes. If you don't want to pay taxes, become a hermit.

>all you have to do is hide in the woods so they mafia doesnt find u :))))))))))))))

great point made, burgerclap

You were born into a society with police, firefighters, roads, schools, and a military force. If you don't want these things, then move. Don't expect the existing society to bend to your will.

See

Income tax was meant to be a voluntary victory tax.

>implying you wouldn't hide innawoods from an ancap """society"""
How else would you escape the Monsanto-Amazon-Google-Lockheed-Colt killbots?

say "then move" if you want, that doesnt make it not theft, which is what the argument is. Stop trying to change the subject

what is reading?

Theft is the forcible seizure of justly-acquired property. Taxation cannot be enforced without force, so whenever it is applied to justly-acquired property, it is theft. Which is nearly all of the time.

no, those are not services you voluntarily paid for. Any more than the mafia can take your money because they offer you protection. Still theft. And all the land the government claims had to be taken by force in the first place. Theft

Other people shouldn't vote on what they do with my money and property you son of a bitch.

so you admit it's theft, your only answer is to be robbed somewhere else?

Income tax is voluntary. You figure out what you owe and pay it rather than the IRS sending you a bill.

No, states are illegitimate entities who own you purely through the threat of violence.

keks
totally agree with this

>government need money to do things.
>create arbitrary law that they take our money without attaining our approval to do thing.
>thing does not do what was promised
>we did not want thing and did not benefit from thing

theft

alternative resolution purposed in 1812ish:

>government needs money to do thing
>people who like idea pay government through charity
or
>people pay government to resolve their issue fairly
>thing doesn't do what promised
>no more money given
>government keeps extra money for next thing/invest money
>government is now self sustaining and doesn't need tax.

> police, firefighters, roads, schools, and a military force.

The latter two are useless.

Only very little money takes to pay for the former 3, most is spent in pure shit.

The government doesn't make anymoney, all they do is take it from productive people, it's an elephant trying to stand higher by stepping on ants.

There would be no mafia without them having police protection. Same applies to people who mug people, if you beat your mugger to death the cops will find you.

If he kills you, they won't find him because he's probably living between addresses and doesn't have any trackable things like bank accounts.

There aren't any federal laws stating you have to pay federal income tax.
Like niggers, if you give the government an inch, they take a mile.

The mayor of Seattle spent 100k on painting crosswalks and signs gay

Think he's in prison for pedophilia can't really keep track of all these liberals going down these days

subjective.

socialization is very effective at making things efficient, but only if it is truly wanted.

>you were born into a society with my service. If you don't want this thing, then move. Don't expect the me to bend to your will.
>capisci?

> Dixie flag
> Cucking for big government

>this is native land.
>attempted to leave
>was forced to stay against will
not just talking about the confederacy.

no.
this was an actual proposal to keep the feds from becoming too powerful.

that was the anti-federalist proposal.

How do you think the civil war started?

That doesn't prove its not theft, dummy. You just said if you don't want to be stolen from, then move.

multiple factors cause the out break of violence.

the key event was Lincoln's address over the events of fort sumpter.

at 1861 the causes belli of the north was:
>prevent secessionist southern states from leaving
>enforce laws that were voted in after they left

at 1861 the causu belli of the south was :
>protect states right and self sovereignty
>protect southern economy and slavery statute

Theft = Action+Crime+Stealing
Taxation = Voluntary+Money+Share

Theft != Taxation

TrueRepresentation>Taxation>Theft

>you don't like the government taking half of your income and spending it on frivolous things? then move!
that's literally the worst argument i've ever heard against libertarianism. Even commies can do better than you

>I don't have kids. So I won't pay property taxes to fund the school district
>*pulls out gun* -Government
>okay I'll pay this tax
>inb4 property taxes don't just go to schools.
The point is thanks to the social contract you're forced to pay taxes you don't endorse.

It depends on if you believe that you currently have sole right of ownership over yourself. If you do then its theft, if you don't believe so then its not theft. Seeing that an action is theft is subjective.

How much of my money goes to Israel, Raytheon, and hood rats every year again?

Taxation is fractionalized slavery.

0% tax = 0% labor stolen
100% tax = 100% labor stolen, aka slavery

Calling it "theft" is overly simplistic and doesn't explain the underlying issue.

You're missing the point. Choosing where you live is voluntary. If you choose to live in a society that charges taxes, then that counts as a voluntary exchange

It's not theft because you choose to be a part of a society. If you don't want to be apart of society, then do it. It's that simple.

So let's just live in anarchy! Everything will work out, promise!

If you don't pay, they come and take it by force. What is it called when someone takes your stuff by force?

>create arbitrary law that they take our money without attaining our approval to do thing.
You're wrong on your second point. They attain our approval via voting.

>schools are useless
I don't have kids, but I am happy to pay for public schooling to ensure a vast majority of are literate.
>the military is useless
Who pays for tanks and aircraft? Private billionaires? The common man will certainly be unable to own a private army. What prevents private citizens from exercising totalitarian rule over the people?

>ancap brony
This is the most cringeworthy thing I have ever seen

It's more like rent. The government charges citizens for services rendered. If you don't want to participate in society, then become a hermit

Either move, get involved in politics, or become a hermit. These are your options. Either do one of these or continue bitching endlessly on the internet

Just admit that it's inescapable theft justified by the harsh reality of living on this gay, gay earth. It's so annoying when people try to argue that it's not theft because theft makes it sound bad.

If you want to own yourself and 100% of your production, then become a hermit.

If you want a society with huge illiteracy rates, then abolish public schooling.

>Paying the government is practical

Do you honestly think you're the first person to make this argument in this thread?? Lurk moar, faggot

>VOTE IN BETTER PEOPLE
You can't make this shit up.
He actually thinks a government can function properly.

no but it doesnt matter because its good when the government steals from you because they build roads just like when your cheapskate dad takes money from your wallet to buy pizza for the family

It's not 100% practical, but it beats the he'll out of the alternative. Ancap s whinge incessantly about how evil the state is, but they fail to realize they would live in either abject totalitarianism or total anarchy if their ideas were implemented.

I can

Why are ancaps incapable of forming actual arguments without resorting to obscure simile

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XNICz9CZOgw
IRS is voluntary, but they WILL audit you and send you to prison for tax evasion.

No you cant.

Lets me get this shit straight. You believe people are so bad, so immoral, so evil, that your solution is that we should take a subgroup of those evil people and hand them power over everyone else. Because that's what exactly what government is. Anarchy is not a lack of rules, its a lack of rulers.

Like I have said umpteen times in this thread, become a hermit. Being a hermit is an ancap dream. You own all aspects of your life, and nobody can take anything from you

1. If you don't pay taxes, they attempt to send you to jail.

2. If you resist, they kill you.

3. Therefore taxes are money taken at the threat of murder, imprisonment, etc.

That is theft.

Couldn't be simpler.

Also: Using applied force for anything other than to stop an attacker is deontologically unjustifiable.

Let me get this straight. You think people are bad, evil, but you want a small portion of these people to have unchecked control over literally every aspect of your life? Do you honestly think an anarchocapitalism society would result in greater freedom for the average man? What happens when everything becomes monopolized, and every transaction becomes an involuntary one?

You chose to participate in society. If you don't want to pay taxes, you have to reject society and become a hermit. That is the only option.

>What happens when everything becomes monopolized
This is a lack of understanding economics and anarcho-captialism.

How the hell is something going to get monopolized?

No taxes are rent for using USD. If don't want to pay taxes don't use USD.

Where the fuck do you move?

You don't have to move just stop using USD.

If society agrees to tolerate theft, does that make theft moral or just?

Roads can get monopolized.

MUH ROADS

>By living in a city protected by a military and police force, you automatically submit to paying taxes
Wrong, the military and police force don't protect you. They give you the illusion of protecting you but when your sweet roll gets stolen you won't have the option of taking your business elsewhere when they turn a blind eye.
The military is the worst example because the last time the military defended this nation directly would be pre-civil war. Now-a-days its used to bomb brown people in the desert for carrying a camera that looks too much like a gun.
There is no "automatic" submission to paying taxes and people are right to be dissatisfied with the prospect of government and taxes.
Only a brainlet would think the government has the capability to be both virtuous and competent enough to be effective. If somehow the government did achieve such a state it would be purely coincidental and very temporary.

I don't know who is more retarded? AnCom or AnCap?

Statist

You were born in my country. Now be a good citizen and pay taxes.

Keynesian here.

It doesn't matter if taxation is theft or not, taxes are necessary to lower spending in other to fight off inflation when necessary.

SECESSION BITCHES.