wired.com/2013/08/the-gorgeous-costumes-of-europes-wild-men/
vid.me/QPMU
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=__8-lVxbZKA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm w-white just like you goy!

But it is not.
We have geman, italian, spanish, polish and etc cultures

Is the Strange Death of Europe worth reading if I want to sound like I know what's going on as far as mass immigration and the death of culture? or is it just a meme

Funny how they keep contradicting themselves

all of which are European cultures

This is just one country, England. Saying Europeans don't have culture is one of their biggest tricks. Especially since they control the media so no one ever knows about any of this stuff occuring. They go around crying becasue they think their culture is dying or non existent when this shit is flourishing on a national level.

Cotswolds Morris dancing, Border Morris, Rappers , Longsword Dancing, Garland Dancing, Northwest Morris, Clog Dancing, Bacup Coconutters, Molly Dancers

Wassailing, Plough Boys, Plough Monday, Church Clipping, Harvest Festivals, Wassail – Mari Lywd
Straw Bears, Tar barl festivals, Lewes Bonfire night and bonfire societies, Punkie Night, Souling, Corn Dollies, Oak Apple Day,

Mummers, Mumming, Guising, Maypole Dancing, Mistletoe Festivals, Filly Loo, Abbotts Bromley Horn Dancers, Green men, Jack In The Green, Sweeps Festivals, Cumbrian Piping, Well Dressing
Bottle-Kicking,

Hobby Horses, Mast Beasts, Mari Lywds, Hooden Horses. Padstow Obby Oss, Minhead Hobby Horse. Hunting The Earl Of Rhone

Its the typical jewish semantic argument.
>there is no european culture!!!!
>there is lombard culture, and basque culture, etc. but no europeam culture!

dicking around with language is about the only thing they can do
gas them

Remember how yuroshits were saying this about the us just a few short years ago?
I remember

>what are different sized groups
Humans have culture, europe has culture, iceland has culture, höfn has culture.

They still never shut up about it

We live in a time where people leave college dumber than when they entered, or worse off than people that never went in the first place

Who invented orchestral music, ballet, ended slavery, advanced math, modern science, everything in the modern world; Europeans, specifically European males

Cultures but not one like how isn't one asia cilture it is not universal european one alteast for euros. Saying its one is biggotry like saying all europeans are white then only germano anglo is

Yes there is.
Organized Violence.

White European Males at that

Which is why there should be no EU. Countries that are so diverse culturally should be able to govern themselves independently.

Yeah but for e.g i am alien to yours cutumes as you are to mines(holidays, dances music history food etc etc) even then we both are europeans

Wrong

There is in fact a few common strains across europes folk culture.

Theres some brilliant pictures in here

wired.com/2013/08/the-gorgeous-costumes-of-europes-wild-men/

I also recommend looking at Mummers, Maypoles and Milkmaids: A Journey through the English Ritual Year a book by Sarah Hannant, but theres a website with loads of images on.

Dont let anyone tell you theres no cutlure or its dead

I can dump folk images until my eyes bleed if anyone likes, also if youre from a region of The Uk and want a starting point to google, or a heads up on folk happenings in your area just ask

Yet both have Christmas and a similar alphabet

Jews jewing jews jewing jews jewing jews...etc infinitum.

What else is new on shitter?

Combined, comprising Western Civilization. Even more important and vital to defend.

Yes, but there are many shared "indo-European" and "western european" cultural phenomenon. It's a stupid argument.

It isn't European anymore, instead it is simply "Western culture", which forms the basis of all of our preconceptions in life, including a proclivity to the very progressivism this cunt is virtue signalling, but there are individual European cultures.

holy shit it works lol

the only people who would say that are the ones who would say things like sweden has no culture except silly midsummer, and that islam is interesting.

I imagie that youre a shill but if youre not, there are tons of folk customs of English origin that made it across and are celebrated today in the us. Morris dancing, wassailing ect

anyone else from the colonies who get stick about vanilla english descended citizens having no culture need to do some research. Hooden horses, hobby horses, 6 types of morris, garland dancing ect all made it and are practised today

Are not NAZIs, part of European culture...what the fuck are these people on about, denying something that is objectively true. I'm sure its some stupid re defining words nonsense, like the white race doesn't exist, from an anthropology point of view.

Liberals love to be pedantic.

Ask why guy what he thinks "African culture" is.

It is the shared history - wars, debates, philosophy, alliances, tragedies, plagues, disasters, triumphs, everything. That as a whole is European Civilization, and the only people who deny it's existence are people who wish to see it cease to exist.

vid.me/QPMU

Look up Jan Breugel filthy degenerate shitskin

Over 2000 years of diverse history, filled with political strife, religious expansion, the construction of monuments multiple centuries old to prove this, and this jew has the audacity to say this.

Kill this Jew. Kill all of these Marxist Jews.

My church is older than your nation lol

As same as you and Puerto Ricians share same American culture. Its like both you have european ancestors, both some kind catholic both have democracy,

Im not implying Europeans don't have culture
Im pointing at the irony that they wouls regurgitate this leftist pro migration talking point just to stroke their anti-US hate boner, and now their leftists are saying they have no culture as well

>t. non nation

>Kill this Jew. Kill all of these Marxist Jews.
I would love to hear this fuck screaming for mercy, right before it's drawn and quartered.

there literally is a common european culture. a more well known version is the Krampus. But from Mummers in the UK, right across Europe, people don rags/animal skins/wicker or straw based costumes and perform fertility based dances or welcome in significant dates in the calendar.

Brits need to be googling Mari Lywds, welsh skull horses, and Hooden Horses, an Anglo Saxon tradition
Wassailing is another anglo saxon surviving tradition in the UK

lol WTF is the vatican.....

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

well, that's still true

but i think most people say it to be nice to you, since your real culture consists of mcdonalds, mass shootings, kim kardashian, do i need to go on?

theyve literally been saying this for decades. its not some new thing, its their best weapon in demoralising a people.

AHHHH FUCK
THE JEW WON'T GO AWAY!!

I dunno. Nazism was pretty European.

What is up with Aristotle being so much better than any other philosopher. You'd think that in 2500 fucking years we'd get someone else but no, it's still him.

No fucking shit. If pan-Europa existed, there wouldn't be so many languages, customs, and historical conflict. The EU would be a wildly successful endeavor instead of the crumbling joke it is today.

well he's not wrong you fucking moron

such a great post

just one small correction

its*

>tradition, history and systemic practices that I dislike are magically non-existent because I say so
these people need to be thrown off a bridge already

>Tfw lost forever as a nation
Atleast it kept Belgians aware of identity

google wild men of europe.

heres a pic for the Scots among us
The Burry Man

Henry Bourne is another Folk Photographer of note

Fucking Leftists and their semantics. Probably their most annoying habit alongside their logical fallacies

There's only one, true culture; the Jewish culture. All other cultures just wish they were like the wonderful jews

American culture is European culture. BOOM

Burgers, beers, guns, and cars.
Wooohoooo US culturish

their tactics work though
A good antidote is making their exclamations laughable with the share of one informative album packed with visual evidence of current cultural or folkish goings on.

We should all be doing this for our individual countries or states. it counters their bullshit and reconnects people with a sense of belonging. and nostalgia is a powerful weapon.
They thrive on hopelessness. I cant tell you the amount of people who think Maypole dancing is a thing of the past

the denial of culture is so they don't have to apply Cultural Relativism to Europeans.

>History writer
wew lad

He says, in English.

Do they verify every ovendodger on Twitter, or what.

t-this isn't c-culture because it's w-w-white people
white people are the only ones c-c-capable of r-racism

>no “European culture”
So then, we’re the default? And everybody else is deviant from the default and is an evil virus of Satan?
Alright, cool.

Google Border Morris or Bacup Coconutters for some folk culture that leftists really cant abide even though it literally has fuck all to do with black people

That is actually true, there is English culture, Scottish culture, German culture, French culture, etcetera. But European culture doesn't refer to an actually specific culture but a group of cultures all of which I would like to defend.

Western culture is dope af.

They tell white canadians that a lot so they can justify diluting you with other cultures and trying to sever bonds of fellowship with us.

But canada is a hotbed of white folk endevours

You're right. The EU has no culture. There is British, French, Italian and Polish culture
>implying german culture
>implying irish culture
not culture

There are many varieties of European culture, but there is also a vague broadly European culture, in the same way that there's a broadly European genetic cluster.

This is evidenced by a few common cultural quirks:

>Common history, united by Rome, Christiandom, Napoleonic conquests, the world wars, the Industial Revolution, etc.
>Closely related languages with three broad groups: Hellenic-Romantic, Germanic, and Slavic, with heavy interaction between the three (something like a 3rd of English is Latin/Greek)
>Common race with common features
>Common faith
>Common quirks like the word 'Honeymoon' and 'good' and so on which can be found in nearly all European languages
>Democracy
>Every country seems to have its own cheese and wine varieties
>Things like the Baroque suite which was kind of like a European multicultural dance collection (you had French, German, English, Italian etc. dances all in the one piece)

You could probably add more evidence. I'm not saying that there is no German or Frenchman, I'm just saying that they're both European.

AHHHHHHHHH I have Jews in my fucking eyelids now, you fucking Jew. Even my eyes can't be free of the Jew.

Honestly saying things like "whites don't exist" or "there is no European culture" should be illegal. It's not even a question of free speech.
It's more of a case of these people are setting up the frame work for white genocide and encouraging violence.

no shit, theres not a single african, asian, native american etc culture either

did anyone google wild men or europe yet ?

There is a massive thread of common culture that stretches from scandanavia to sardinia.

pic related its Schnappviecher from Tramin,
Italy
Photo by charles freger

People don't say this because of a cognitive blindspot, they are voluntarily engaging in sophistry. If you told him English is part of European culture, he'd say, no it's part of British, English, American culture etc. He's trying to say there's no Pan-European culture, of course without actually communicating that in any useful way.

that is fucking scary

so make it a laughable notion. research, collate and disseminate. dont you remember a time when the only come back you had was 'yes there is!' and then stutter like a fool when they demand to know what?

pic is of Zezengorri from Basque Country, Spain. if you look at the Mari Lwyds of Wales and The Mast Beasts and hooden horses of England you will see a similarity.

This bugman really got my blood boiling.

There is no such thing as 'the holocaust'

Our culture is slaughtering or enemies or the holocaust never happened

And why is that?

Strohbär (Straw Bears), Germany
In England we have Straw Bears too.

Macinula, Poland. In Poland, these rag-covered creatures are meant to play the role of the village clown. The tatter jackets of Border Morris and Molly Dancers are similar to this as are the costumes of various Mumming troupes in England

I have a real culture, but it's not boxed and sold to the masses. It is strongly European, but in a poor area with little infrastructure and mostly just small towns. I am convinced that culture can only exist in small, homogeneous pockets in this place. Anything else is just doomed to the manipulations of the market, and all the perverse institutions/collectives who have free reign in this crazy, crazy place.

The Hunting of The Earl Of Rhone, England
(Note that the face is similar to the Padstow Obby Oss)

>you guys went from nothing to conquering the world while I christcucked, and then I was conquered by a younger Semite religion

We have this

user people have been doing this for decades.
The left like all genocidal ideologies doesn't respond to reason.
What they are doing is essentially the typical genocide play strategy.
First you establish that an ethnic group doesn't even exist with propaganda. That way when it comes to the dirty work of actual genocide no one questions it.
All this "deconstructing race, whiteness, white supremacy, racism, European culture" etc is just the intellectual groundwork for genocide by incredibly evil people.

He is though. The languages (with exception of a couple) all descend from the same proto-languages. Similar dress styles. Religion. Philosophical thought. It's pretty deep.

The surface level differences between Polish/French/Irish/etc. cultures are irrelevant. None of those cultures fundamentally disagree about the way in which society should be structured, the degree of civility that is required of the average citizen, or the role of religion in society. They all easily fall under one broad western category, especially when compared to the cultures of Africa, South America, and some parts of Asia, where consensus over such monumental issues is not present.

It's pretty good.

what state are you user? I might have some pictures .

Whittelsea Straw Bear , UK

Basically this, I'll link a suite by Bach and give a map of Roman influence to give you an idea of what I mean.

youtube.com/watch?v=__8-lVxbZKA

The very concept of Europe necessitates a European identity - for its boundaries are not defined by land, and therefore must be by man.

And this

the important part here is
>descend from
it's inane to categorize everything in Europe together

this is the fat subhuman that rageposted at mainstream meteor man for two weeks straight over the niggers in roman britain meme right?

There really isn't. Its all been replaced by consumerism. Values are non existent.

Thanks Merkel

is the name of it Uzgavenes? What is it about?

Here is Silvesterchlausen from Switzerland

Leave it to a nigger to make such a ridiculous statement
One European country has more culture than all of afrika since forever

But the various groups of Europe have also been routinely reunited and have experienced heavy intercultural influence.

Again - think of Rome, Christiandom, Napoleonic conquests, 7 years war and world wars - these all brought Europe together in ways that continents like Asia and Africa simply haven't experienced.

There's no need to reduce it to a country.

There is more culture in Rome than in all Sub-saharan Africa.

and this makes them all exactly the same kind? I don't think you know why we categorize things..

thank you for sharing these, I had no idea about this particular folk happening

Here is cowslip sunday, because I cant find my Dorset Oozer picture