Bleach

Bleach Thread

(You)

If Kubo has these two share a panel in the final chapter, somehow, I'll be exceedingly happy.

I want to hold Orihime's handand snuggle with her and tell her I love her.

Fucking Kubo

This shit never got explained, did it?

Thanks?

Wow, lewd

Tatsuki deserves some service.

If there's nothing thursday, this will be the last interaction of the friends who started it all.

sick fuck

That's it. That's all. Thanks a fucking lot Kubo.

fuck you

NaruHina's last interaction was them crying over her cousin's grave, so it's not too bad.

Well, we know that the Quincies were living in some Shadow Realm parallel to the Soul Society. The obvious conjecture to make based upon the available data is that they were able to leave it for a timed period before being pulled back.

The question that remains then, is WHY does it pull them back, when it's later shown that they can just completely subsume the whole of Soul Society with it, with no time restriction on that process?

Enjoy your ban.

Seeing how you posted a bleach unrelated image, you must be the biggest one.

>Byakuya lived
Fuck you Kubo, you hack.

Kill yourself my man. How the hell do I keep seeing this shit on multiple boards?

Thinking I can get banned for this

cutie doge poster

how the FUCK did byakuya survive this

>I didn't fix it
Why do I keep being surprised as Kubo falls to new levels of hackery?

Fujos

So remodel his Bankai you mengele fuck.

Because he's the most handsome and greatest captain ever

Will we get some Yuzu service or nah?

Fuck off Tumblr.

renji and rukia are literally on the verge of death, yet ichigos like "yea theyre fine lol"

good lord

Zero Squad Magic and Fangirl Butthurt.

At least he lost some weight.

>of course, there are exceptions, like all the times I broke Bankai because I just made this rule up

Where the fuck was Kon during the fullbring arc?

So ehm. If you compare naruto, ichigo, Natsu and current luffy(I don't read that shifty series)

What order of strength?

I say

Current naruto, >current ichigo > natsu/luffy

>Kon
Who?

What was the point of Mayuri fixing his sword when Orihime could've just done it earlier like she did a few chapters ago? The only thing facebook did was create a new future/past.

The Royal Guard, at last! I can't wait to see how impressive their fights are!

>We will never see Shark again
>We will never see Tatsuki again
>We will never see Kukaku again
>We will never see Isane again
>We will never see Karin again
FUUCKKK

Quick someone replace the smoke with new exegutor

>All this build up about how a broken Bankai cannot be repaired
>All the hype of Ichigo getting a reforged sword
>All the possibility of him finally learning and accepting the full truth of his nature
>All for jack diddly squat as his new Bankai is destroyed the moment it's revealed
>Gets repaired by Orihime's Fuck-You-God magic
>Breaks again just to reveal it was Ichigo's original shikai in a fat shell all along
Fuck. You. Kubo.

No.

Orihime is cute!

>All the possibility of him finally learning and accepting the full truth of his nature
Please don't remind me.

>mangapanda
Nigga what are you even doing?

Best girls were too good for this mangaku.

Not gonna lie, I'm gonna miss Bleach for all the insane bullshit asspulls Kubo managed to came up with.

I wonder who this could possibly be.

They're so happy to see each other. What a bunch of cuties.

The new anime should kill off Byakuya and pretend he never came back, changes fucking nothing and Rukia solos As Nodt.

Like you could remember the fucking fact Orihime is trapped/distracted in HM with Chad, and Urahara?

Oh look, it's those fucks from the terrible arc.

Bleach is awful, so I'll just use the first google result to read it rather than put a minute or two in.

don't remind me ;_;

If Bleach is awful (well it is), but you still reread it AND use the worst possible scans to do that, what does it say about you?

>Aizen is evil, but this guy is WORSE
Thanks. Thanks Kubo.

They weren't trapped, Urahara just told Kurosaki to leave Hueco Mundo to them. As to why Kurosaki didn't pop over to have Orihime fix his Bankai, it's because Kubo's a four letter word.

They weren't trapped though.

WHO THE FUCK LIVES IN THOSE CITIES

It says I'm a person celebrating his upcoming freedom from Bleach.

>WHO THE FUCK LIVES IN THOSE CITIES
I think the royal guards each have one for themselves. Five royal guards, five cities.

Aizen wanted to destroy the soul king, and the soul king just happens to be Yhbach right now. Aizen got what he wants (get rid of soul king) and soul society got what they want (get rid of Bach).

ICHIPEACH CONFIRMED!!!

poor hime, she had a hard life

Happy ending soon.

His initial reaction is just a bunch of black lines covering his face. I thought that kind of face meant he saw something he didn't want to.

But he has no legs and arms, what is Kubo trying to tell us here

>he recognised dat ass
KUBOOOOOOOOOOO

>enjoying shit like that
Your probably a sandnigger, aren't you?

RENRUKI CONFIRMED!!!

It means Kubo is a hack.

Reminder that Renji is and always was Kurosaki's best friend, from the very beginning.

>dat ass
kek

Byakuya is right next to the royal guard in that one panel and he lifts Renji up in the other one. Of course Ichigo would know its her since they're the only four with him.

Orihime will win the D and there is nothing you can do about it faggots

Are there really only 2 chapters (or a double chapter) left?

There are going to be so many plotholes.

>Reads Bleach, Naruto and Fairy Tail
>Somehow too good for One Piece.
How does it feel to have such shit taste?

only one you faggot. on thursday.

One chapter, usual 19 pages since we weren't told anything different. We're all just hoping for an epilogue at this point.

Orihime has already won my heart.

One piece is shit. Has bad art, character designs and a never ending shitty filler story. Hahaha one of the main villains is a queer. Kill yourself one piece faggot

>one of the main villains is a queer

>Implying any of the other three you listed are better in any aspect, except maybe character design

>Zaraki was stronger than anyone as a child
So what is he, Kurosaki's child sent back to the past?

Now this one has some really fucked up taste. Not even talking about shit taste like some sort of poor loser, I'm talking about the real weird mentally confused sort of taste here. Are you by any chance some sort of psychopath?

>Zaraki was stronger than anyone as a child
Unohana is just that weak.

>her Bankai is skeletons
Ok.

Yes in one piece of shit

I don't read fairy tail but with naruto and bleach a bit too there is a story. Good art and emotion. Things one piece lacks. It is just some freak show weird japs like to watch.

His sword handle seems a lot longer than usual.
Maybe it's because Zaraki's such a huge guy in the present..

I still don't know what this does.

>one of the main villains is a queer

Sure, I guess. I'd argue One Piece has more emotion than Bleach, maybe Naruto too, but this really isn't the thread for that and I was just trolling before.

Loli

Bleach has no emotion. It's the manga equivalent to those japanese T-shirts with random english words on them.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's okay

Oh, yeah, she exists.

That is a snake guy and not a main villain

No one does.
Though the popular belief is that it's an AoE based Bankai that just melts everything in it's reach.