ITT we deliver a message from Sup Forums to Eminem. A serious one you faggots...

ITT we deliver a message from Sup Forums to Eminem. A serious one you faggots. This piece of shit used to stand against the establishment, and even though he is a white nigger, he is still white. As member of the white race he needs to be told by his brothers in blood how much of a niggertool he's being. I'll start...

>Dear Slim,

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1HewB3nAt7j
youtu.be/SW-BU6keEUw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NIGGERS

Dear Slim,
I wrote you, but you still ain't postin'
I left my memes, my shitposts and my numbers at the side

>This piece of shit used to stand against the establishment

Dude you're a dumb fuck. He's never been "against the establishment". That edgy white guy persona just sold lots of records. Go listen to Infinite then go listen to Slim Shady EP. Once he figured out being edgy = album sales, that's all it took. Suburban white kids ate that shit up. Meanwhile he's sitting in a mansion with Dre making more records. Against the establishment, lmao listen to yourself

These huts are near the farm Sedan which is about 13 kilometres west of Lindley. They include some of the best-preserved examples of these huts. The walls were built of stones packed without any mortar in such a manner that successive courses overlapped inwards until the opening at the apex was small enough to be closed by a single large slab. For obvious reasons, the huts were generally small. Few of them exceeded an internal diameter of 1.5 metres, and the height from floor to apex of the roof was barely 1,2 m. The only opening was the entrance at ground level usually about 45 cm high and 40 cm wide, so that it was necessary to enter the structure by crawling on one’s stomach.

One night an unidentified flying object (UFO) appears on Earth and drops a strange green goo into a large pumpkin field. Farmer Jeb, the eccentric owner of the patch, comes outside to investigate but is taken by something off-screen.

Meanwhile, Susan and her monster friends prepare for Halloween celebrations; Missing Link practices scaring, B.O.B. tries to decide what he will be for Halloween and Susan has a "zombie cheerleader" costume ready. Dr. Cockroach however has no interest in Halloween because of a childhood trauma on that same night (which involved a swirly pop). Their prospect of Halloween is cut short when General Monger tells them that aliens have been detected in Modesto and orders them to investigate, on the provision of a need-to-know basis ("It's Halloween, after all. We don't wanna go around scaring folks."). At Farmer Jeb's patch, pumpkins are mysteriously being given away for free, with one family taking the largest one.

Just send him the voocaroo you faggots
vocaroo.com/i/s1HewB3nAt7j

TONGUE
(hint newfags; you post one word at a time..)

In the beginning, Fang Shiyu was a troublemaker in Guangzhou, constantly fighting. His mother, Miao Cuihua, helps him in clearing him of his troubles when he is confronted by his father Fang De. Fang De is harsh and gives punishments, however Fang Shiyu works with his mother on ways to get them out of trouble. After many instances, Fang De decided to have a tutor school him. One of Fang Shiyu's adversaries decided to play a trick on him. They stole Hong Xiguan's money and made it seem that Fang Shiyu stole the bag. Hong Xiguan believed that Fang Shiyu was the thief and fought him in public. After more violence, Fang De decides to send his son to Hangzhou so that Fang Shiyu could be schooled.

Dear Slim,

Remember where you're from.
That trailer park drinking rum.
But rum isn't White.
Come join the Alt Right

No one gives a fuck about this washed up piece of shit that just wants attention for his new album. Don't give him any.

stop shilling this dumb shit

sage

youtu.be/SW-BU6keEUw

After resigning from Haverford College, he continued his journalistic work at NBC and for Nation's Business. He published his memoirs, For the Record, in 1977. Other books he published after the war were The Power in the People (1949), The Foreign Policy of the United States (1951) and Freedom and Federalism (1959).

eminem was only against the establishment when that establishment was republican

remember mosh?

you idiots might as well try to talk sense into george soros himself

DIE OP DIE EMINEM SAGE

SAGE

He's an entertainer. An actor.

People don't understand.

he his a cancer sage

SAGE

DONT FEED THIS THREAD LET IT DIE QUICK

he's a shill for the leftist agenda
like bill nye

sorry to have to be the one to tell you but emin em serves only two functions

1sell nigger culture to middle american white kids
2 drive them to vote dem

he's better at the first one

Dear Slim,
I meant to write you sooner but I've been busy,
I heard Eminem's a pussy now,
How pumped up on the soy is he?

MY

>his brothers

Kill the traitor before the enemy.

damn user what is the source of this?

ANUS

dear slim,

youve been damaged after slippin on that ice alright?

you used to be alt right, right? well tonight you might see a sight so grippin you'll realize you lost sight of what's right

you keep using msm head lines but your head is gunna be hanging from a line if you're connected to that pedo life

ripping your life to shreds for the walking dead, clinton

Wish you were still here bro. But since you're a clone with a reptilian soul, well hopefully party in the afterlife with the true michaganders.

CANCER THREAD

CANCER OP

CANCER ARTIST

SAGE

CANCER THREAD

CANCER OP

CANCER ARTIST

SAGE

CANCER THREAD

CANCER OP

CANCER ARTIST

SAGE

Sup Forums here again
giving slim wigger another curb stomp
coming at you from the peace board
dis track number 2 even before you react
you and 44 have 2 tickets for my shed out back
day of the rope aint that far away
unlike 44 you get a little more slack

you get only half the bullets
cos you're only act black

>44 is Obama for the idiots

Show your real flag, kike.

You could say similar shit about Trump and people think he's "against the establishment"

maybe go fuck yourself or something.

Dear Eminem
I left my card
But u didn't find
I left my heart but u just broke
U are a nigger coon faggot
I love X

Listen up all you Libtards, Cuz' now is the time,
To parrot my views, just because I can rhyme

Gonna drop vocal bombs, bellowing out frommy body,
Sacrificed my career, for an Illuminati Jihadi,

My hate speech is free, it will be heard for days,