How is this show meant to reflect on actual weeb losers since we die when we are killed?

How is this show meant to reflect on actual weeb losers since we die when we are killed?

>since we die when we are killed
You don't know that for sure.

MASAKA

yeah but it's unpleasant for like 5 minutes

pretty good reason to leave Rem dead forever

The worst part of this death trope isn't how low the stakes are but how predictable it makes the plot. For example, we now know Subaru won't die soon until he gets through to the next "checkpoint" because there's no way they are going to undo the speech in ep 18.

>he thinks they are going to one shot the whale

>weeb
This dubu thread, right?

I hate these dialogues.
>I'm shit!
>No, you're not! You did this and that and this and that, have I recapped the whole story so far yet?

Too hard for you?

butubutbutbutbutbutubbuttt you're wrong :(

How's that hard? It's just recapping the whole damn thing.
You think listing off everything a person did is great dialogue writing?
Also, do you think Subaru listing off all his character flaws is also good dialogue writing?

I wish you were right.

>It's just recapping the whole damn thing.
Seems kids today likes simplification of everything.

>you too can overcome your hikkimori ways
>just look at this immortal character who is good at everything

Honest question, is this show good for anything other than waifu dick measuring contest?

If you can get over the waifu war, re:zero definitely has merit. It's an interesting subversion of the whole "modern character in an mmo style fantasy world" trope that's so popular. It's basically what SAO would be like, if it was good. It's a little slow and a bit weak on characterization but I still give it a solid 7/10 so far as it manages to stay interesting.

well I might marathon the whole lot once I have some free time.

Thank you for not giving a meme answer

it's a very good bad show.

Its an alright show, sure it maybe a little slow but at least its not too slow

it's a "flick"
just watch it when you're too tired to think and let it play

It's a trap.
They tell you all that bullshit and the "don't worry, you have this 2D girl that loves you".

>expecting subtlety
>isekai