A JEW CREATED COMMON CORE?

WHY AM I JUST NOW LEARNING THIS?????

IS OUR EDUCATION SYSTEM FUCKED FROM THE INSIDE?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LQ8Nr3_2724&feature=youtu.be&t=35
truthrevolt.org/news/common-core-authors-secret-we-choose-teacher-year
youtube.com/watch?v=eeEWPbTad_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Ho7PPR93XJk
youtube.com/watch?v=50oHjGnnS_0
youtube.com/watch?v=-zH3cgsdPQg
youtube.com/watch?v=Avr3u8XI6es
youtube.com/watch?v=7b8KMYmiVjw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't get mad goy...
#jewishprivilege

It's fucking sad man
every part of our lives has been hijacked and replaced with shit that they sell to us as better

Just a mere coincidence

the entire western public education system is based on the prussian model developed more than 100 years ago to groom you into the perfect goy soldier/wageslave. lurk more faggot.

NO SHIT.

"LONG MARCH THROUGH THE INSTITUTIONS"

FUNDAMENTAL MARXIST PRECEPT: INVADE THE INSTITUTIONS, TAKE OVER IDEOLOGICALLY, CONTROL THE MINDS OF THE GOYIM.

LITERAL HISTORICAL FACT.

Jews are only behind Communism, WWII, U.S.-led wars, immigration, feminism, destruction of Christianity and culture in general,etc, so don't be surprised

The kikes are behind everything that is wrong with society. Every single Jew is guilty and must be gassed

Just a cohencidence, please stop with the anti-Semitic fear mongering please and thanks

I figured this out when I was in first grade man. My dad helped name the juden

prepare to be mad

youtube.com/watch?v=LQ8Nr3_2724&feature=youtu.be&t=35

not only do they force you to learn about the holocaust in history class, they also force you to read books about it in english class too

Is every white person responsible for everything any white person has done?

No

OK David

Then why is every Jew responsible for everything any Jew has done?

Fuck of Jew.

The 2013 Teacher of the Year was a giant shill for Common Core and promoted it all around the country just before it's national debut. I was his student and i have to say that whole school was dysfunctional and Jeff showed his pedo side a couple times. The Common Core people own the patent to the Teacher of the Year program and promote teachers who support them.

truthrevolt.org/news/common-core-authors-secret-we-choose-teacher-year

Then again public, Prussian style education was always about dumbing the common people down into obedient serfs(pic related).

With the explicit intent of "helping" niggers score better than whites no less.

Why do you assume I'm a Jew? I'm just curious about why you believe what you do.

this

youtube.com/watch?v=eeEWPbTad_Q

youtube.com/watch?v=Ho7PPR93XJk

Writing for EAGnews.org, McQueen exposes the Teacher of the Year program as a project of the Council of Chief State School Officers (CCSSO) -- the very organization that authored the Common Core Standards. He explains that this is why every time a pro-Common Core teacher appears in commercials or in front of legislators advocating for the educational system, they also have "Teacher of the Year" behind their names.

Of them, McQueen says:

They are not exactly the non-partisan, objective teachers advocating for their profession to the public at large that they profess to be.

As an example, McQueen uses current National Teacher of the Year Jeff Charbonneau of Washington, saying he is on paid sabbatical from his high school while he travels the country as a "spokes-bot" for Common Core.

Another example is West Virginia Teacher of the Year Erin Sponaugle. She writes commentaries for local papers claiming "fear is driving much of the opposition to the Common Core."

McQueen also cites the Common Core group Achieve as using the Teacher of the Year program to "sell Common Core." Their "Teachers of the Year Support Common Core" page includes stories from around America of examples of the "successes" of Common Core. Achieve says a majority of teachers support the Common Core -- an "erroneous claim," says McQueen.

I'm not autistic enough to blame every single Jew for the worlds problems but it's undeniable that there are Jews in high places that pull the strings. Even in the holocaust for example, the average poor Hungarian Jew didn't deserve to be killed, but the Jewish commies and media owners in Nazi germany deserved everything they got

goycore is similar to hardstyle

i prefer d&b
youtube.com/watch?v=50oHjGnnS_0

youtube.com/watch?v=-zH3cgsdPQg

youtube.com/watch?v=Avr3u8XI6es

Jeff Charbonneau once broadcast himself dancing to "On the Catwalk" to the whole school during morning announcements. That whole school district of his is full of pedos who can't do their fucking jobs. The Zillah district was ranked bottom 10% in WA state until they padded the score with "good for sports" and "good for community involvement" bullshit. It used to be a decent district until the spics flooded in, driving the standards into the ground and the good teachers away. I think it may have been some kind of Common Core test school, or a psychological experiment.

>schools take days off on every jewish holiday
>dont take off for christian/islamic holidays except for christmas cuz muh big bucks
What did you expect.

Common Core was pushed just after this, in 2014, on a national level. This schmuck promoted the tip of the nigger spear into American education.

The public schooling system is a network of prisons for children. You know how social media is catty cliques forever? Maybe that's the internet-era product of telling people that these schools prepare them for life.

youtube.com/watch?v=7b8KMYmiVjw

it's already being abandoned.

This is why their Death will become a worldwide holiday

Yes, even teachers hate it

Yes my 3rd grader son class had a survey of what Colombus Day should be called that or Indigenous People Day. With homework about The Negro League which we sent back blank. The world is going to hell

Mass college when there aren't enough high-paying jobs for all grads has been a scam to steal wealth from the middle class since the GI bill.

Consider a family with 2 kids.
One goes to state college, 4yr tuition + living expenses 80,000-120,000.
One goes to private college, costs 160,000-275,000.
If the family has $1M, and 20 working years left for parents, it may have a chance to pass on significant wealth if it doesn't pay the kids' tuition.
If the parents pay, they lose, if not, their kids start from a huge financial deficit, negative worth for a decade or more.
College education has destroyed the middle class over the last 50 years.

Im sorry homework asking if The MLB stats should have an asterisk because The Negro Players had better stats

Fuck off Larry