Any ideas Sup Forums? I'll be your ambassador. You have at least half an hour

Any ideas Sup Forums? I'll be your ambassador. You have at least half an hour.

cough
wear a maga hat, if you don't have one, wear any trump paraphenilia, if not, wear a sign that says trump on it.
and also be logical

What if I don't have a sign?

There.

That’ll be 20 gorillion bitcoin.

use a piece of paper i dunno

To be clear, are these Mexican skulls or any skulls?

I'm thinking a wall made out of job applications.
Oh wait, is that for niggers or spics?

The former. You can tell by the brow ridge and saggital suture. Put a lot of work into this five min ago.

evans hall at UC Berkeley?

I'm here Sup Forums

That's what it says at the bottom

Everyone there looks like faggots

is your name alex?

Also, drop some redpills. And if you get into an argument, don't yell. If you stay calm and give your point of view they'll have no choice but to see you're the rational one

Everyone here is a white male. I'm like the only asian here. There goes your pride

...no?

nvm then I thought I knew you

>Chink living in California
Imagine my shock

Lol we could meet up tho

Here's your boy

how long is this thing gonna run for?

Too fucking long, they're waiting on the pizza or some shit

Pile of skulls to deter the enemy

Some /r9k/ kid with a trenchcoat and fedora walked in

Pick the 30-foot concrete wall with the barbed wire on top. Fuck the "transparent wall" idea. I don't know who is bullshitting Trump into believing that. It's absurd. You can have camera stations that feed into cell phones other types of surveillance. I have never heard a dumber statement than the one Trump made about "the Mexican drug lords throw packages over the wall that could hit people. What stupid fuckery. What the hell kind of shit is that? Don't gaslight us, Trump!

Build the fucking concrete 30-foot wall with barbed wire!

Someone already came up with that idea genius.

What a source

Ah much better

>Breitbart
instead of a wall it should just be an obstacle course, and then only the best of the mexicans can make it here and they should be granted instant citizenship.
something like pic related

Because that actually happened.

I could care less about the wall, but I'm thinking it would be fun to have some stuff prior to the wall. Have some barbed wire, some land mines, some dragons teeth, a few ditches. Make them work if they want to hop over the wall. Shit, add live fire and cameras, and you can make it into a game show, where if they can get across, they get amnesty. Get creative.

FUCK SOMEONE FROM MY HIGH SCHOOL IS HERE

Time for pizza and drawing boys

Holy shit someone's trying to oust their president.

That's a damn fine wall, son.

>shitlibs using class time to discuss and get butthurt at Sup Forums memes

This timeline.

Just did some quick calcs. Unfortunately, even if we got all the illegal immigrants in the US, we'd only have enough skulls that a single layer would cover less than half the border. We could still put a skull every foot or so for decoration though.

WHY DID SHE WAVE AT ME

well I don't have friends anyways so what reputation to I have to lose?

Go for it user.

Try to figure out how red pilled she is before you make a move. Denying the Holocaust is really a hit or miss pickup line.

DO IT FAGGOT!

SJW

They just replaced their president

It's beautiful

Sometimes you gotta compromise to make those White babies.

looks good to me. pathway to citizenship, thats what they say they want

She's Indian