Operation #NameThe1%

Get in here faggots. Potential happenings if you want to put in a little work.

>Inb4 not your personal army

Fuck off.

Use the current Harvey habbens to spring board the JQ to any and all black activists with a following. Use Inter-sectional arguments to make the case that they should be deplatformed/removed from their positions of power. Have stats, Graphs, pie charts, w/e anything that helps to make the idea as clear as possible.

Potential points to argue:

>The positions of power they occupy, almost all
>Being the 1%
>Control of Media,thus ability to control what we talk about
>Bring up Terry Crews even being sexually assaulted
>Bring up Jewish slave trade ship owners who actually did all the slave trading
>Democratic strongholds are majority black population yet somehow also have the worst economic situations and only getting worse
>Link individual districts with their congressional rep, brand them with star if they are indeed juden
>Jewish media moguls control and promote degeneracy and destruction of the black family via the musicians they sign
>Link destruction of the black family directly to the culture shift they sparked and now control.
>LBJ and the Great Society
>Racism as tool used to divide blacks, whites and Hispanics from working together.
>Affirmative action was created because (((they))) don't think blacks can succeed on their own and standards have to lowered, use the soft bigotry of low exceptions argument.
>Can't only go negative either though. Need to use success stories that aren't rappers, actors or sports ballers. Ben Carson and others like him, business owners, inventors etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cvlle8qQag8
youtube.com/watch?v=8laJvR5gc6g
archived.moe/p/thread/3162836/#3163726
archived.moe/p/thread/3162310/#3162587
archived.moe/p/thread/3161389/#3161822
archived.moe/p/thread/3158273/#3160450
thebarchive.com/b/thread/747702269/#747722244
youtube.com/watch?v=NCL_9lfvFuU
youtube.com/watch?v=KCNvREKTnQc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/When_You_Wish_Upon_a_Weinstein
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Meme:
Racism is THE tool (((THEY))) use to divide blacks, whites and Hispanics from working together.
Whites enmasse don't actually hate black people/are racists, it's just how (((THEY))) portray it because they control the media
Affirmative action was created because (((THEY))) don't think blacks can succeed on their own and that it is actually used to help get more Jewish people into positions of power because they are an even smaller minority. Mention that it is a constant negative cycle that overlooks black excellence so they can just hire more Jews because Affirmative Action makes it legal.

Does anyone have a pic of that flyer that got passed around at that one college that posed the JQ with them being in the 1% and that they should be removed?

bumping because this is the biggest chance you beta's will get before full 1984

Bump because even though globalism is on the run, an animal is most dangerous when its wounded

YEEEEEEEEEES

TURN THEIR GOLEM THEY'VE FED BACK ON THEMSELVES!

THIS IS THE ULTIMATE BACKFIRE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH BREAK THEIR CONDITIONIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!

WE MUST STRIKE NOW!

WHILE THE BEAST IS WOUNDED!

Fire up those accounts boys!

>Does anyone have a pic of that flyer that got passed around at that one college that posed the JQ with them being in the 1% and that they should be removed?

YEEEEEEEEES

Spread this shit with your posts

Bump

>Racism is THE tool (((THEY))) use to divide blacks, whites and Hispanics from working together.

We are so stupid.

Jews pretending to be white was to our advantage the whole time

Need to wait until more actors speak. Can't lose high ground and give them a deflect. We need one person to name one big Jew pedo than it's time to strike

BUMP

>an animal is most dangerous when its wounded
correct
we must finish strong

How many more do you need? Literally it's collapsing all around them! Now is the time! Strike while the iron is hot!

We need a pedo named....McGowan has now said alleged pedos...we need one legit named by old child star...we have grown women right now...we want them all at once or we won't get the pedos

Didn't cory feildman or w/e the fuck his name was once say something about him wanting to name the jew but couldn't?

>Yes, the blacks need to know that the Jews are superior to whites so they (blacks) will leave the whites alone. Remember, the kikes have the upper hand like they have throughout history and are indirectly committing white genocide by forcing weak minds to consume degenerate media.
Pic unrelated

>Strike while the iron is hot!
agreed, even just waking normies up to the reality that hollywood and tv news/entertainment media are jew controlled would be a big gain

*fixed

Bump for niggers being our useful idiots.
Just like in the old days.

I WAS RIGHT! HOLY SHIT!

PRESSURE COREY TO COME FORWARD!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=Cvlle8qQag8

Just wait til they're cornered.
J

You know the one name I've not seen dropped during all of this? The one big name?

Ashton Kutcher.

What does he know, if anything? Why is someone like him being so quiet?

What could he know? He ran a Pedo sting that worked with the FBI, right?

>Racism is THE tool (((THEY))) use to divide blacks, whites and Hispanics from working together
We should be divided. Not dividing=losing strategy for whites. I'm all for everybody naming the jew, but division of the races is going to happen, period. Those whites who want to stay in the muck and mire with the non-whites can. Once they see the shining cities that look like the cities at the end of the movie midnight special, filled with white people, they will likely join the cause. Wait until you see the number of racially aware whites just one year from now.

youtube.com/watch?v=8laJvR5gc6g

Information is good, but don't make the mistake of running a patronizing information campaign ("we're just trying to help you see that you're a helpless, innocent victim"). No one respects it, and they will not respect you after that.

Far more effective would be to tap the deep chords of the black psyche. Foremost among these is the value of social dominance. They are very insecure about appearing weak and not being in charge. So needle them with it. Tell them that blacks are just servants to Jews. Really rub it in how they take the abuse. Mock them and humiliate them for being too scared to attack Jews. Pull out the dick washer meme that is floating around and replace the Egyptian pharaohs with the merchant. Distribute it to every black social media site you possibly can. (This will have the double effect of evoking a disgust-at-Jews reaction and cause them to subconsciously question We Wuz Kangz).

>Use the current Harvey habbens to spring board the JQ
>today, somewhere in the comment section of a swiss bumfuck newspaper: a user carefully, and passively names the jew, nothing too aggresive, certainly not against any law
>the comment gets published (they have to be manually accepted first/pre-censorship style)
>answer to said comment
>come back, and see original comment deleted
really makes you think...

This fag has a point.

it became a double-edged blade when they decided to sic the brainwashed liberals on whitey and protect themselves within their ivory towers.
We are responding appropriately and dragging those filthy, criminal sociopaths out of them, kicking and screaming if need be.

>reasoning with niggers
lmao, good luck op

when that gets old for you, I hear banging your head into a brick wall is a nifty change of pace

fucking bump. WE DA JEWS NOW

bump for a good cause

Bog1 reporting in post twitter targets meme cannons are down with this new phone any bogs or frogs got a dump for me to sift through

who has hard info about jews running the slave trade? i think this is the best way to go

I need a List of any and all potential targets. Post what you have.

If you are looking for people like Weinstein, look into Terry Richardson.

Is that a fucking Kekistan flag on that image?
Holy shit I didn't think anyone else here still loved Kekistan! Praise Kek!

#whathappened?

fuck i was gonna make some infographics by my photoshop torrent is fucked up. it says my trial has expired but i blocked adobe app manager from accessing wifi with the firewall. anyone know if i can fix this quickly?

Not your personal army. Get a job, ya bum.

Sup Forums in such a faggot state, you will never make this a thing, stop trying faggots, or you will be detained

Why don'y you try and detain my stupid DIIIIIIIIICK

Fuck the shills I hope you enjoy your 30 pieces of silver. And to those that say nay I say find your balls men this has gotta be harder and strong the brexit and Trump combined. Targets and and ammo dumps please. Glory to the first battalions to make a wedge in the enemies defenses

Hey, it's Jeff from the Overwatch team. I'm gonna have to ask you to delet this.

See you in 30 days.

Do dumb whites want affirmative action?

White people are evil degenerates. White women like this need to be bred by non-white men. We must stop white racism now not later. Breed out the whites.

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW REEEEE

Can anyone provide a list of targets that are black activists with large followings?

Need a little weaponized autism

>1822
>White Expulsion in Brazil

DOTR you degenerate scum.

Oh hay, its a fuckface faggot bitch with a un flag. Why don't you delete yourself from this world.

Get a Twitter account and type "black" or "AfricanAmerican" or some other cultural term they use in the search. Just hover your mouse over the tweets with black pictures until their user stats pop up. That shows you how many followers they have. If they have more than a thousand, you can start there, but don't get too picky. Experiment. Every communication is progress. Be careful what you say because Sup Forums language is not tolerated on Twitter.

You are purposefully trying to ruin it with this post.

>If you are looking for people like Weinstein, look into Terry Richardson.
who?

archived.moe/p/thread/3162836/#3163726

archived.moe/p/thread/3162310/#3162587

archived.moe/p/thread/3161389/#3161822

archived.moe/p/thread/3158273/#3160450

thebarchive.com/b/thread/747702269/#747722244

Remember to not lose sight of the true enemy. All Jews are not the problem, but the zionists are. Do not go blindly into the good fight.

Another version

just made this will make more and make a new thread tomorrow hopefully

He’s dead though.

Fuck

Were gonna blow pizza gate open and build the wall

youtube.com/watch?v=NCL_9lfvFuU

bump

It's the top
>.5%
Get it right. Whitey is nowhere to be found at the too, everyone is ruled by kikes
We kick all this off by redpilling the bottom .5% (white men) of the top 1%
They want amd deserve that top spot, not to mention, they have the power to take it

Nice idea.

Bump
This is what they fear most

Wake the Golem? Might be fun just for shits and giggles.

I also add counter-signaling psychoanalysis: Weinstein lusted white women because he hate whites, like all jews do. Let's use Freud against them

Is this a real quote?

You are going to need some some niganons to help with this. We can't really speak nigger, so you'll need someone to help you craft this correctly so Tyrone can understand it and tell his fellow gangmates about it.

I doubt it, because it's also insanely stupid, as in easily countered (from their black perspective; just don't do the crime asshat).

And cellmates.

I can go literally months without seeing a girl who looks like any of these... Canada isn't white.

**HAPPENING ANONS**

Seth MacFarlane Harvey Weinstein (Joke)
>Oscars
>Best Supporting Actress
>"Congratulations, you five ladies no longer have to pretend to be attracted to Harvey Weinstein"

youtube.com/watch?v=KCNvREKTnQc

>Best Supporting Actress Awarded At Recent Oscars
>Weinstein Films
Seth McFarlane Family Guy
>When You Wish Upon A Weinstein
>Season 3, Episode 22
>322

>Peter decides that he needs a Jew to handle his money
>Peter comes to the conclusion that Chris would become smart and successful if he converted to Judaism.
>Peter & Chris go to Las Vegas for a Bar Mitzvah.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/When_You_Wish_Upon_a_Weinstein