Stefan paddock was a professional hitman. its just obvious

stefan paddock was a professional hitman. its just obvious

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Holy fuck he must have been paid a lot to kill 50+ people with flawless accuracy

Those shoes right? Dead giveaway.

Perhaps he got killed by the other shooter..

perhaps there were 12 shooters who happened to be israeli and went missing for a few hours but miraculously turned up in LA!

>professional hitman
>gimmick stock
Sure.

We don't even know intended target. With lack of evidence and motive, it seems quite possible

the media is reporting that the kill count was so high specifically because of that stock

How did he fall under the gun?

Well then the media are a bunch of gibbering retards.

Criminals do not follow the law.
Professional criminals also don't follow the law.

Follow?

I need a good explanation why Israeli agents would want to pull vegas off. Just blaming the Jews is sort of weak. The cui bono of 9/11 makes some sense given 'murica killin israel's enemies'.
Why would Mossad want to sloppily kill country fans and pin it on some rich why guy. I mean, they didn't even properly pin it on muzzies to allegedly promote gun control AND war against desertfags. Sell it to me if you are serious.

To stop trump from revealing JFK, which they also did. And the USS liberty, and 9/11. And Pulse Nightclub. And Pizzagate.

>kill count was so high
20,000 people pinned down in a kill box with nowhere to go, over a dozen volleys of auto try fire, probably 800 to a 1000 rounds fired

58 dead so high?

Agree: more likely Islamic terrorism.

Gun control hasn't been a major topic for a while, but this is definitely a catalyst.

I'm leaning towards secret government deals between arms traders gone bad, with a hoodwink twist.

Come on, from his position itd be shooting fish in a barrel.

Change of policy in Syria as a result of an ISIS terrorist attack.
or maybe they were going to stage "Iranians" doing it.
with Israel it's always about US policy in the middle east.

Professional hit man who needed 230001920 guns with meme stocks on them to kill 50 people.
Hmmmm.......

This pic with the rifle over his leg is driving me fucking nuts.
Sit on the floor with your legs outstretched, feel that tightness in your hamstrings? Now imagine you're an old fat fuck and think about how uncomfortable it would be.
Or did he lay down on the floor to get comfy before shooting himself? And just happened to sit under a rifle? But wait he's laying on top of another rifle, that wouldn't be comfy at all.
There's no way in hell this is an organic scene, someone moved something after he was dead.

protip: he was only paid to kill 1. everything else was just to make it look random.

> actually the opposite.
No.

>I'm leaning towards secret government deals
LEO cant get a timeline down so void
Paddock home burglarized evidence void
Scanners report multiple shooter LEO story void
72 minutes to breach room suicide story void

CIA comped

>flawless accuracy

Agreed

Then they shot him when he finished job

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

This has MKULTRA written all over it.

>Those shoes right? Dead giveaway.

The sneaky slippers were always my fav.

If MK Ultra, then he was activated under Obama.