So let me get this straight Sup Forums, your women look like this and your having trouble making babies?!?! HAHAHAHAHA

So let me get this straight Sup Forums, your women look like this and your having trouble making babies?!?! HAHAHAHAHA

My girlfriend is just as beautiful as the woman you posted. We are both in graduate school at this time, in our early 20s, so having babies isn't economically reasonable at this time.

Soon though.

Tell us your story, OP. How many children do you have and is your partner as attractive as the woman (((you))) posted?

>My girlfriend is just as beautiful as the woman you posted
Proof or fuck off.

Meanwhile LaDasha and Nina are having 10 kids each and live on food stamps

>This actually just proves that there is something fundamentally wrong with them if they're that beautiful but no man is enough to satisfy them

>Inb4 BBC meme
>inb4 numale
>also sage thread
>inb4 Narwalt
>inb4 Roastietrollthreadforthethiriethtimethisweek.jpg
>implying
>inb4 implying

I wonder, whats more important, busting a pedo kike into a domino snowball effect that takes down Hollywood? Or having a couple of tech indian bros single handedly castrate the democratic party's leaders with a single confession? Or maybe perhaps, an actual happening? or maybe just maybe if OP wasn't a retard, a Vegas conspiracy.

>so having babies isn't economically reasonable at this time
this is the reason he white race is dying

White men who racemix are the ultimate betas. If you're a white guy and don't have a white wife and full white children, you are a loser.

This is clearly fucking bait, do you understand that the hierarchy of needs are basic instructions and requirements that need to be met, in order for you to reproduce in a stable protected environment, I can already tell you're a fucking millennial, because you're thinking collectively at the expense of the well being and protection of your kids. You're no better than a fucking boomer, whats the point of having kids if the kikes get to them or they get killed in some brother war?

Don't' try to fucking refute a basic axiomatic necessity in order to ENSURE having kids is even possible. It has nothing to do with being SELFISH, it has everything to do with being a fucking responsible adult. Why the fuck don't millennials get this shit? Its a simple fucking concept, don't fuck until you got a job and a secure marriage. Fucking hell.

>3D women
Nice try op.

They value themselves too high to find a mate, men have to go to school for 8 years befoee being eligible.

Thats nice but I highly doubt your girl looks like thar and isnt a roastie.

Ahmed just had six kids as you typed that

Thank you.

Sup Forums is fun for trolling and satire sometimes but there's always gotta be a few idiots in the bunch.

>Six very retarded, incest, extremely gullible and easily dispatched kids.

What is maximum population limits for 400 Alex?

1 Perfectly rounded and cultured white is equal to 10 of those surplus IED factories.

At least your one grandchild will be glad that you bought the new iPhone all those years ago as you lay dying

>your women look like this

Maybe if youre scandinavian

The problem is the ratios of the perfectly rounded and cultured whites to the IED factories, as you put it. If the ratios were stable, it would be uncomfortable but manageable. The ratios are not stable however, and soon there will be not enough of column A to support coll um B.

Nice Repost,Faglord
Here's your fucking (you)
Sage

>your having trouble making babies
[citation needed but won't be found because op is a faggot]

K. Your disbelief doesn't affect my reality.

PS - women aren't attracted to pessimism and negativity.

>perhaps getting rid of a certain someone would push back the tide of foot soldiers they use.

Gee its almost as if its full circle.

You do not reproduce and subjugate your own lineage to the same cancer you experience, you do not allow them to taint your people with fear and manipulation as they did you when you were young. You cut the cancer out of the country before it has a chance to spread.

What do populations do just before they declare war? They breed like rabbits, if the intial boom of people is sustained at its current level it can and will backlash on them.

It will not happen again, a cultural invasion of this magnitude in Europe has nothing to do with altruism, its a manipulation of it. 9/11 reached me as a 4 year old eating fruit loops while watching Dexter before I went to school that day. I don't want them to grow up realizing the impact of that same experience or one similar like i had. That's empathetical as much as it is rational for the psyche of my children, and this isn't being to careful, this is what you should fucking demand of yourself and of the world for your kids. Parenthood in the west has been under attack via subversion since the early 60's. The war must come first, the boom comes after.

>What is voting

>My girlfriend is just as beautiful as the woman you posted
so clown makeup and dyed hair?
i agree

yes not breeding your civilization into poverty is a good thing...

>im a gigantic faggot whos never gotten near a woman like that but im gonna social signal online in a desperate attempt to convince people i am better than them

leave

>this is the reason he white race is dying
then how do minorities afford to outbreed you?

>What is race war for 400 alex?

god its like you're not pretending to be retarded.

I never understood people like the user arguing with you. "Well, the blacks and hispanics are having a dozen kids each and relying on the government to take care of them." Yeah... That's a large part of what makes them niggers and spics.

Maybe so, but that doesn't matter in a democracy.

And this is why requirements for voting are a great idea. Most countries had that until recently recently because they realized it was a fool's gambit to let everyone vote.

Women that are too pretty are notoriously bad at forming relationships.
Honestly in most cases attractive women may aswell be mutants suffering from a disability.

Mormons, conservatives, Amish, and rural whites have high birth rates.

Soy-laden liberal men and obese feminist sluts aren't reproducing, which skews the numbers down for whites as a whole.

Hitler himself couldn't have designed a better eugenics program desu.

This is pretty accurate. The problem is that the only guys with enough balls to actually pursue them tend to be sociopaths and narcissists. Normal, decent guys just assume they aren't good enough or fear she'll leave him in no time so they don't even try.

That chick looks like a female Oberstein

White women are brainwashed bisexual whores, with overinflated egos that make them feel entitled to everything white men have gave them. This is just female human nature when you release them from any social responsibility and give them free shit. Theyre not even worth saving.

>implying men aren't responsible for the state of white women
This is like a shitty parent letting the TV, internet and public school system raise their kids and then blaming their children for being shiity people as adults.

>a basic axiomatic necessity
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHA
>he hasn't read Kant
>stable protected environment
HAHAHHAHHAAAHAHHAHHA
get married get a job, have 2 kids by age 20. it's that fucking simple.

What should have men done? Big business and feminism made an unholy alliance to 'liberate' themselves into expanding the workforce by 50% and get all the benefits of men, without having to play a complementary role. Women did this to themselves and they cant be put in place when politicians cater to their every whim. They are malleable and stupid herd animals being used as useful idiots by the elites. Eventually, it will all catch up with them tho

Monarchy is the answer. Allow democracy, even a little, and you only go in one direction to a wider franchise, more individualism, etc.

>Trying to do aforementioned feat when job market is shit, as country is plagued with kikes at the higher up offices, without taking out any loans, without selling your soul, without living with parents after 18, without getting divorced before your kids are 10, without fucking up the marriage with a woman who is highly untrustworthy given her age, without relying to heavily on the stock market, without thinking about any possible future grand conflict between the super powers, without any assistance from your people, without any spiritual guidance given our religious institutions and sects have been subverted and destroyed.

Kant can talk and talk all he wants, but it doesn't take a genius to realize that society doesn't give a fuck about Kant's philosophy, it functions with or without axioms. Its just how it functions that matters to anyone who's a degenerate subjectivist.

As to the

>Lol ecccchhhss deee supreme philosophy

I don't have the luxury to sit down and read in depth book from a likely nihilistic anti religious fedora tipper from god knows how fucking way back his time was about how I should live my life because it matches his perfect world view of a model system.

Really activated my almonds. Do you have an genuine simplistic ideas of your own on this matter besides ad Hominem and couple of citations from philosophers regarding the matter of fucking parenting for one?

didn't think so

Also

>Baptized 'Emanuel', he changed his name to 'Immanuel'[20] after learning Hebrew.

Straight from kikepedia itself aswell

HMMMMMMM

EVERY.
FUCKING.
TIME.

Over taxed, all money goes to blacks and hispanics, no money for my own :(

this bitch probably looks like a dog under the kilogram of makeup and hair dye
I would demolish her orifices either way tho

The firmware that comes as standard in the make/model you posted is largely unusable and incompatible with most common applications without major upgrades or expensive ongoing modifications.
It's prone to breakdowns and requires new parts every other week, also the locking mechanism is shitty and easily opened so security is an issue. It should also be noted that despite high buy-in and maintenance costs it depreciates rapidly over a few years and has almost zero resale value.
Despite being newer it's actually less reliable than most older variants or equivalents found on Asian or European markets.