I would do the same as subaru in 90% of situations, fight me irl

I would do the same as subaru in 90% of situations, fight me irl

Do you like breaking little demon girl's hearts?

"Muh Emilia"

yea

Then you are a fucking idiot that deserves to suffer, Id just move away from that shit place and look for a more peaceful land.

>88888
fuck am I going to die? Also thats what subaru did, I would run away wih emilia-tan though

Maybe this MC should learn that women aint worth shit and to improve himself instead of caring for bitches

Why is anime so pussy whipped

>Wasting time with Emilia after she shows zero interest in him other than just using him.
Literal retard.

witnessed

Completely fail at using your essentially precog powers to avert situations and use the fact people forgets to your advantage?

Not criticizing acting like a shithead. Considering he died several times over he handles the horrifying trauma pretty well.

Burusu is just ridiculously stupid. Also Rem is a shitty one note waifu like Emilia and practically every girl, Jesus Christ

He tried this in episode 5 it doesn't work that well.

>Choosing Emilia over Rem
How about NO?

checked

>fight me irl
then you would lose right?

Honestly, I'm probably even more of an insuferabble pathetic faggot. Doesn't make it a good anime MC quality tho.

>Choosing anyone but felt
on Reinhard won

>there are people who would give up their waifu just because some other girl wants their dick

you all sicken me, subaru did nothing wrong.

>waifu
>speak with her twice
She's side character, not waifu

>fucking pleb maid over royal elf blood

Disgusting. I bet you're Brazilian.

waifus arent real, thats why they are great

But they went on a date

>tfw i would use all of my modern knowledge and become rich

>fight me
No. Fights are useless.

>Pleb maid literally just offered to suck his dick
>Royal Elf is just kind to him, bc she's like that to everyone and he's nothing special. Also since she is nominated to rule a nation and he's just some nobody his chances are pretty low

>loser thinks he's too good for the cute, skilled, loving maid
>thinks he deserves the half-elf Stacy
You're lucky this is anime and she's hated/fear by everyone so you can pretend to have a chance. She'd have her Chad and you'd be a blubbering faggot.

>nobody
Actually, did he ever investigate how common are otherworlders there? Maybe he's untouchable above all royalty? And in case otherworlders are persecuted he can just reload.

congrats, you are braindead.

Rem-fags are gods.

I'd do the same my bro.

>this best girl debate
Whoever said re:zero wasn't the Evangelion of our generation?

You don't scare me mr. Gets Emilia is the sane person choice.

>Subaru is a hikkineet like an average Sup Forumsnon!
>Subaru doesn't fuck the cute kuudere meido

Fight you? I pity you. It must be hard being that pathetic.

>dying over and over for a girl perceived as Satan
>sane choice

> perceived as Satan
Spoilers please: is she merely perceived as satan because legends, or is there some supard curse type shit going on?

Even Subaru doesn't do as Subaru does, he has constant contradictions in his behavior, mentality, and general approach to life, the fantasy world, and so forth. You must be retarded, then.

Having tasting Oni and Half-elf pussies, I approve your choice.

Fucking this

Did she die?

If I was Subaru I would have just bounced after saving Emillia the first time and then trained everyday to become strong in magic and fighting and shit.
Then I would have just adventured around. There's plenty of other waifus to get out there.

>implying she had heart

Witch cultists did nothing wrong when they slayed the demon village tbqh

Legend. An evil witch is a half-elf like her so she is hated and feared by most everyone. The same witch is who brought the MC to that world and seems to be manipulating him into doing her bidding, since he seems to be guided toward this girl and has his life restarted every time he dies.

>"run away with me instead of helping the girl I love"
>"no, because the man I admire doesn't do that"
>"b-but we could have kids and grow old together"
>*long inspirational speech*
>"thanks, now I'm ok!"
>"also I love you"
>"fuck off"
Why is he such a piece of shit? He falls back on her, she lifts him up, then denies her.

>implying Emilia isn't the witch, why else would she give her name in the first episode
fucking elves

She did that to scare him off, but a relation between the two seems possible.