Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/gJ4C5
youtube.com/watch?v=gwd_Iofr6ZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Eqain8VShmg
youtube.com/watch?v=IJ2XwnNfZQc
youtube.com/watch?v=XsPOKoNKii4
cnqzu.com/library/Solar General/
mossad.gov.il/eng/pages/encontactus.aspx
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2013/05/22/biden-jewish-leaders-helped-gay-marriage-succeed/?utm_term=.933101fda543
youtube.com/watch?v=JK9KbKXLZmc
youtube.com/watch?v=r_54T6Sq16A
youtube.com/watch?v=pxSLCmwEsG8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OK

Just go talk to a few

You don't necessarily HAVE to hate them. Read Culture of Critique and you'll understand that their ethnic interests are diametrically opposed to ours and that's what makes them a threat. The hating part usually comes naturally after that.

dont hate people just because of their race :)

he didnt die by mistake

they hate THIS

Let them convince you to hate them.

All you need is to watch one YouTube series-- Europa: The Last Battle. It covers everything and is still entertaining to watch.

shut up faggot

Have it on iBooks. Might read it next.

JEWS did 9/11!

/thread

And that isn't even including the CNN / MSNBC Jews

imgur.com/a/gJ4C5

This angers the plebs

done.

youtube.com/watch?v=gwd_Iofr6ZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Eqain8VShmg

Go post anything related to jews in the same sentance as negative connotations anywhere but here and wait a day
>the more you know

Jews fap to this image macro

Why would we do that user? Sup Forums is a peaceful place of love and tolerance.

fuuuuuuuuck that

Most of the Images about WW2 Nazis are a lie. It's in our history books. I've seen every one of the fake ones 100's of times. Jewish presses still repeat the fake images.

lurk more

Nothing but double standards for Israel and their people.

Fuck off Agent of satan.

So the red pill thread begins...

youtube.com/watch?v=IJ2XwnNfZQc

you shut up
you cant kill ideas, the can regrow with every generation. Even your son could become a hippie.

Jews =/= ZIONISTS.

If you "hate Jews", it's without empirical justification and simply a projection of insecurity, ignorance and disinfo-graphic inculcation.

Fresh OC lads

The red pilling never ends.

Rabbis suck baby divks during a traditional circumcision called a Bris

That alone

nigger, history will do that. go fucking read.
go home JIDF, admit the holocaust didnt happen, you raped germany for no fucking reason, started 2 world wars to create israel, and what to exterminate white people then we will fucking talk kike faggot

No Son of mine will become a faggot hippie.

youtube.com/watch?v=XsPOKoNKii4

They are obsessed with children too, and cover it up as art. The Jews are behind every single event where children are exposed to naked adult men. this shouldn't be surprising since they legalized pedophilia in the Weimar republic in Germany. Not only were Jewish representatives the ones that voted for it, but they were the biggest voice for it. It came after legalizing prostitution, arguing that child prostitutes could make a positive effect on the German economy. I kid you not. It's the same shit they say now for other things. It's amazing how long they have been at the same argument. It works because we're never allowed to point it out.

maybe he will not admit it openly, but deep in the heart he could have such ideals. My dad also doesnt know I am a hippy and he is also more of a right winger

Rope yourself you degenerate faggot

If you want some woke literature:
cnqzu.com/library/Solar General/

don't hate a race, hate individual people who wrong you and even then try not to hate them but rather pity them for their shortcomings.

They killed millions of whites in the Soviet Union, but Israel deny's it as their official stance. Yet has forced a holocaust museum into every white state, province, and nation.

no way my lifes better than ever before right now and I will spread more Love and Peace until I die

Back to deaddit with you scum you'll find no love here only burning hate

KYS degenerate. You will cause nothing but pain and suffering to the family that raised you and loved you.

That same family who will see you do drugs, neglect your familial duties, have children and succeed in life.

>using different sources for each percentage
>increasingly suspicious sources moving from left to right

why do nazis have no intellectual honesty

if anyone in this shithole actually has some humanity and truth left in them, i really recommend just spending some time carefully dissecting nazi propaganda here.

They cut funding when their pet activist groups look into doing work in Israel.

The truth is, Jews support a Jewish ethnostate that's more brutal than anything the right has proposed in the US.

Join forum and chat with us
mossad.gov.il/eng/pages/encontactus.aspx

GOLDBERG KEEPS KEEPIN THE WHITE MAN DOWN N' SHEEIT.
NEED MO MONEY FOR DEM PROGRAMS

that graph is completely accurate. Its not false propaganda.

The (((H)))olocuast(((™))) is indeed overblown (for sake of keeping schtum on the Israeli land occupation and other Zionist machinations), and - yes - the German people did have crimes against humanity exacted upon them (via Churchill and Roosevelt's "terror" bombing of their civilian cities throughout the war).

However, Hitler as a Zionist cûck who was intended by the Zionists as a bulwark against Russia, but who went rogue-syphilitic and bit the Zionist hands that fed him power (*who do you think benefactored your dearest führer's autobahns, Volkswagons and Nazi war machine synthetic oil -- "God"?)

Hitler himself was not and anti-Semite (ask Emil Maurice!), and by (You) poisoning the well with low quotient "muh Jews" bait, you're effectively working for the very Zionists you profess to oppose...

>JIDF memes
>from the very agents of avarice themselves

Droll.

Here's former VP Joe Biden complimenting them on their subversive efforts:

>"Jewish leaders in the media are in large part responsible for American acceptance of gay marriage, Vice President Biden said Tuesday night.

>'I believe what affects the movements in America, what affects our attitudes in America are as much the culture and the arts as anything else,' he said at a Democratic National Committee reception for Jewish American Heritage Month. He cited social media and the sitcom "Will and Grace," giving Jews a large part of the credit for both.

>'I bet you 85 percent of those changes, whether it’s in Hollywood or social media are a consequence of Jewish leaders in the industry,' he said. 'The influence is immense, the influence is immense. And, I might add, it is all to the good. '

>The vice president also praised Jewish contributions to science, immigration reform, the civil-rights movement, the arts, the law and to feminism."
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2013/05/22/biden-jewish-leaders-helped-gay-marriage-succeed/?utm_term=.933101fda543

Not an argument. This is consistent with all historical records. Find counter evidence.

The Jews were the key force behind Marxism and the communist revolution, they were always integral to the whole movement and upper leadership. It's pretty blatant in any history about it.

How about how they admit themselves to top universities above all other races? Their racial nepotism is the most shocking thing because you can't deny it. They are over represented by hundreds of percent among the rich and powerful and every company and leadership position. White privilege is really Jewish privilege. They just don't identify on our census. These numbers are obtained form self reports and more detailed records kept by the schools.

Is this where Stephen Spielberg got some of the set pieces for Indiana Jones?

It's prevalent at every top school besides the most technical schools.

Source for that image?
Not doubting it, just want a source.

Common knowledge desu.

I'll convince you to hate Jews the way Hitler did: Hey, do you feel like everything is going wrong in your life? Can't get laid, can't find a job, no one respects your art? Don't blame yourself, blame Jews. Let me show you how!

Shills afoot.

>letting others decide who your enemies are
What are you? A woman who needs a man to tell her what's what?

They are a club you are not in acting so as to favor their own group

That didn't happen

Hitler could've never fucking existed and I would still fucking hate jews.

Nobody cares you think faggot

this infuriates me to no end. when can we start hunting these vile creatures? some of them look exactly like rats!

An American defending the Nazis, that's fucking disgusting.

Says a South american nigger.

Fuck you, pathetic Kekistan cracker.

At least learn proper English before posting here Nargentino-chan.

Good Goy Go die for your zionist masters.

You don't even know who your masters are, shill. You serve the purposes of global capitalism far better than I do.

youtube.com/watch?v=JK9KbKXLZmc
Never despair! Never capitulate!
youtube.com/watch?v=r_54T6Sq16A
>überculturalle
youtube.com/watch?v=pxSLCmwEsG8

>kek flag
You faggots ruined this place & you aren't welcomed
Go back to making terrible trump memes,also,my country is whiter than yours
Voz callate la jeta pendejo de mierda,y sacate ese nombre de pelotudo

It's nature.

>not jewish
>sold Botox bitch into jewcubation
>never seen in a church, mosque or Amish rumschpringer
>as pious as your average paedo priest

No, it's propaganda poisoning the minds of man children on a widespread scale, turning them into alt-right zombies ready to shit where they eat and destroy their country for the sake of memes.

i hate jews so fucking much. they are the scum of the earth. we would be so much further as a species without them. blacks wouldnt be niggers, muslims, faggots and feminists wouldnt exist and mexico would be a wonderful place. but the jew has to pit us against eachother. racism is just ignoring the cause of the problem. all races unite against the jews!

Wipe your own ass.

THERE - WILL - BE - NASCENT - IODINE...!!

Nice flag pajeet
POO

I see you took the same astute viewpoint on races and racial conflict that one would apply to, say, a World of Warcraft game, and applied to national history. I'm happy you are too pathetic and unemployable to ever advance in society.

Must feel bad being so insecure about your own skin color, my condolences.

Don't hate jews, jews are not the problem. Zionism is the problem, zionists are the problem. You can be jewish and not be a zionist, you can be a good person and be jewish. Zionists are the issue, and they are the ones who truly pull the strings. I'll say it once again, Jews are a false evil. Zionism is the true enemy.

You sad faggots just can't control yourselves when it comes to infowars
Thanks shill I will keep that in mind, stupid faggot