Dragonball heroes spoiled the shit out of super..great job

dragonball heroes spoiled the shit out of super..great job

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NtuKYDiS1Fs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=NtuKYDiS1Fs

How's that a spoiler? It was obvious they were going to fight again.

>Still no Note

Why won't they remember her?

i mean the fact that zamazu isnt black..as you see hes watching them fight...ruining everyones theory..once again akira toryama does the unexpected

Yeah and Trunks will turn SS3.
Kek.

>Gohan pretending to be useful

Clearly this isn't something that can be trusted.

hi esl here, what do the ellipses mean?

It means he's a retard and you're a grammar nazi.

>heros

/thread

so your telling me you knew the entire time that zamazu wasnt black and he would be watching goku and black fight? the fuck up

Thanks for confirming you're retarded.

>Gohan having his Buu saga design
Clearly this is fake, as much as it hurts. But it would make sense if Green Kai just reanimated FGoku's corpse instead of ride him.

true, but dragonball heroes does have a habit of ruining shit...gokus super saiyan blue form was shown in that before it was shown in the ressurection of f movie..just sayin

idk man...but isn't it standard...to type english...properly?

I don't get it either. It's pretty obvious they're not the same person because Black is from the future and Zamazu is from the present. Who had the theory that they were the same person?

why cant you fuckers ever explain yourselves lmfao fucking taint...durr retard durrr pleb is all you fuckers say

user please stop I don't need that much evidence.

well the theory was that zamazu already hated mortals/humans, then when goku came and beat his ass his hate grew even stronger which would eventually lead to him obtaining gokus body somehow by getting gokus dead body from trunks timeline ...or something along those lines

The theory doesn't matter, the point is Zamasu can be black and still be present because that's how Time Clones work. Like how Kid Trunks and F. Trunks can both be in the same place.

Well that's obviously not true, since Black came from a timeline where Goku was dead.

Even if it was true, there's nothing that would stop him from going back in time and fight Goku while the Zamazu watched. I mean, even now, in the show, Future Trunks went back in time and is hanging out with present Trunks.

I still don't see any kind of potential spoiler here.

But that isn't how DB time travel works. What happens in the present only affects the main timeline. In that case FGoku would have to meet Zumasu.

thats why i said its ruining the theories people had..i never said it was fact :)...but the real question is how did zamazu get gokus body..is he controlling it like nagato did in shippuden

true

>In that case FGoku would have to meet Zumasu.
No. And in fact, Black acted like he didn't know Goku personally.

>thats why i said its ruining the theories people had
It's not ruining any theory. Even if that trailer's fight was 100% canon, it neither proves nor disproves that Zamasu is black.

either way its perfect for me because i wanted two villains in this arc..i predict trunks will defeat black and goku will defeat zamazu

Its a bit too extreme for a guy from another universe(and timeline at that) to copy Goku's straight up appearance if at best he only heard about him beating Frieza, what the fuck is the entire point? Why doesn't he copy Trunks or something.

Besides, this benefits my theory that Black is someone being manipulated

the pink hair is absolutely disgusting

Because trunks went to the past to meet Goku and came back many times stronger. Or because trunks is alive and Goku is not. Or for an uncountable number of possible reasons up to and including bad writing.

If Black is Zumasu it will only confirm Toriyama remembers shit about his own creation, even a worse scenario than forgetting SSJ2 and SSJ3.

i would say zamazu becomes obssessed with goku after that ass beating...and went to study goku and his techniques and eventually created his own goku,or used gokus dead body to do his bidding for him..keeping his hands clean

Why?

Because in DB time travel isn't possible, there are different timelines, FTrunks didn't return to the past of his timeline, he returned to another one. Hell, DBO and Xenoverse are about that.

>Because in DB time travel isn't possible, there are different timelines

You're assuming all time travel is the same, or that you can't coordinate your travel between timelines with sufficiently advanced magic time rings.

And furthermore, in Xenoverse the villains DO in fact hop between timelines.

Seeing her animated was always the best part.

Now we can't even see her God form in action.

That isn't the issue here, Time Patrol and Time Breakers(also Demigra) uses advanced travel, though they already outed Black's time ring as being basic as fuck, he also doesn't really seem to know Trunks's time travel device in the first place

It's getting more and more likely that Black is Goku who got kidnapped as an infant in a different timeline and raised and trained by Zamasu.

"Basic as fuck" how? It's a magic Kai time ring. We don't know how it works, but in Xenoverse both the TP and the villains could freely travel between timelines.

she was the first to get blacked

>can't travel to the past
>can't stay in the future

He did travel to the past, you idiot. Why he couldn't stay, we don't know. It could be because it's basic. Or because Black isn't actually a Kai. Or because of a number of reasons, but he doesn't have to stay in the past to do whatever he has to do. The fight in the video takes place in Trunk's time anyway.

You know, she basically was.

Way before Black was even a thing.

Women a shit
It's shounen 101

He didn't travel to the past, he followed Trunks to a different timeline and got pulled the fuck back because he can't stay.

Sooo... he traveled to another timeline in the past.

That's not really how timelines work my man.

Traveling to 17 years earlier in a different timeline IS traveling to both the past and a different timeine, "my man".

Who's the little guy in ssjg red and why are they all in kaioken?

He didn't travel to the past, he created an entirely new timeline, thats kinda the entire point established as far as Trunks attempt to do shit properly goes.
At that point he's in what could be described as their "present" or "future"

>He didn't travel to the past, he created an entirely new timeline
No, he traveled to the past. By AFFECTING the past, he created a new timeline, but it was still the past. Their present is not his past, but they are still in the past relative to his present.

>those weak ass blasts to stop the lizard dude

Super is GT levels of retarded.

super is gt and dbz level of retarted...they all have shit that doesnt make a bit of sense

Super is GT levels of retarded and with much worse production values = worse than GT.

>Superfags have to shit on DBZ and sometimes even DB because they can't say anything good about super
Typical.

Explain what's retarded about it. If you're going to make the statement then back it up.

All character development for almost everyone in the series has gone down the drain, personalities are mostly flanderized to hell, and Super Saiyan God not only sounds like something straight out of the worse parts of Fanfiction.net, but it made everything that was already bad about DBZ way worse. And this is just on the writing front.

So Zamasu and Black are confirmed "different" entities, at least, even if Zamasu will stay evil. Kind of wonder how things will end up.

naw i think this plot this future truks arc is one of the best arcs in the dragonball franchise, weve never had villains with complexity in dragonball up untill now with black and zamazu..they actually have meaning...the only other villain i would say like that was baby in GT

I'm suspecting that the various universes are immune to the time shenanigans of each other.
As as result, Zamasu will use the super dragon balls to switch bodies with Goku/obtain a copy goku body with the intent of going to the future. he decides to test his theory that if earth is destroyed, it'll be less chaotic on Future Trunks' time since it'd be easier, knowing that the only guy that could even fight is way weaker than Goku.
Either that, or he's using his patora in a special way to act THROUGH goku.

Have your (you) but I'm not even gonna dignify that with a proper response.

cell started pretty complex

You fucking retards pay attention to the potara earring. Zamasu is wearing Gowasu earring, the green one instead of the red one he is currently using in the main timeline. He has an earring and Black the other. This zamasu is probably controlling black

Use the catalog retard

The issue isn't hoping different timelines, is hoping to another timeline and making it retroactively affect yours. That doesn't happen. The last time it happened cell created three timelines. Every time change creater a new timeline.
It possible the new timeline is similar to another one but not the same. Say, zamasu makes another black in the present, its note the same as the future timeline because this one has knowledge of goku because future trunks appeared, causing goku to investigate. In the mirai trunks timeline that didn't happen, hence why Black acted like it was his first time seeing goku

>That doesn't happen.
Not with human time travel. Kai / Time breaker travel behaves differently.

Regardless, whether or not that's the case does not exclude the possibility of a hypothetical future Goku-merged Zamasu meeting an earlier still Kaioshin Zamasu.

i do what i fucking want big dum dum head

you know that makes me wonder
what if you put on two DIFFERENT kaioshin earrings?

The fact that they're only wearing ONE earring each has got to mean something.

If it was just mind control, they would just be using magic like we've seen dozens of times before.

Is it possible that maybe that mixing your earrings separates them instead of fusing?
>gowasu (was that his name) gets killed in the future, so Zamasu takes his place (and his earrings)
>zamasu wants to be good
>uses the fission process to split off his bad side, who has Gawasu's earring
>his bad side promptly kills him and then tricks afterlife Goku into wearing first one of the Zamasu earrings and then the other Gawasu earring
>Goku splits, Zamasu brings only bad goku back to life somehow, and sends him to destroy earth

>current Zamasu is going through the starting phases, and will be key to stopping Black and future zamasu

>it's ultimately revealed that this Trunks is from yet another set of timelines where almost the exact set of events happened, but this one was altered by Zamasu/Black early on, resulting in Trunks having blue hair

Retrocausality is a actual thing and may happen in certain circunstances like extreme environments of spacetime presented in the show but I don't think Akira Toryiama is smart enough to pull that,

>The issue isn't hoping different timelines, is hoping to another timeline and making it retroactively affect yours
I cant see why it can't be possible

People hated GT because it made everyone but Goku useless, yet in Super everyone but Goku and Vegeta are flanderizate and depowered to keep them in the sidelines. Worse, even in the SoL episodes Toei changes their original personalities to fit the japanese humour. Videl is a wall, Chi Chi is a cunt, Krillin is too coward to fight MINIONS, then in the episodes he gave up martial arts because he realized he was an ant to Goku's Godzilla, same with Gohan, his character can't have any deep because that's too alien for Toei, he is doomed to be a bookworm and his character arc trashed, and don't forget his fucking ugly design, it's fucking horrible. People complained GT made Trunks a beta pussy, yet in Super he became retard just for some romance drama when in BoG his romance with Mai was adorable. Ans at this point Toei is forcing Pilaf gang in the show, they had to create a shitty romance side plot to include them in the story, just erase Pilaf gang and keep FMai if they want romance that much.

Even in DBO the characters can't travel to the past, that explanation would be bullshit.

But in Xenoverse they can.

>Like how Kid Trunks and F. Trunks can both be in the same place.

Zamasu is god, and gods exist outside space/time. There should only be 1 of him ever

It causes a paradox. The problem isn't the concept itself, it's just that Akira already went the other route in DBZ, he can't change the timemachine rules.

Problem being the main timeline was initially changed because of the timemachine. The rings have another set of rules but while their usage is bound by the initial travel of the timemachine they are unable to reproduce paradoxes. They can make loops with an initial point which will look pretty much like paradoxal ones, but they wont be because it needs two extra unaffected timelines aside of the ones stuck in the loop and I really doubt they will pull this one off without Akira's full help

Dragonball is BORING as fuck. Not just Super, the whole series.

I should stop watching and reading time travel shit, I'm becoming a time travel autist sperging about it in a DB thread. Fuck my life

people were saying it was future goten too, that made alot of sense.

kid trunks and future trunks aren't time clones they are two separate people from different time lines that meet each other because one of them time traveled. what the fuck would a "time clone" really be anyway?

You're confusing yourself. There's no real paradox involved, Black is in the future, Zamasu is in the past. If he travels to Trunk's future, he can meet him. Trunk's machine can do that, and the TP and TB factions have that ability too. I'd be surprised if the Kai's time rings can't do that.

>kid trunks and future trunks aren't time clones
They are.
>what the fuck would a "time clone" really be anyway?
2 instances of the same person from different time periods.

So last episode was a self fulfilling prophecy. Now because of fighting Goku, Zamasu is intrigued with him.

Because of Whis, Zamasu now knows exactly where Earth located. And he also learned the existence of the time rings.

Zamasu will steal the elder kai's time ring, go to the future, and somehow take Goku's body (probably in the after-life. He's a kai afterall).

The confusing thing is...how did Zamasu/Black attack Trunks' future if it's a parallel dimension? The Goku there never visited Zamasu with Whis/Beerus...Future Zamasu should be oblivious to Goku.

There's a number of different possible explanations that we'll probably never get. It's not really a plot hole though.

>Trunk's machine can do that, and the TP and TB factions have that ability too
What happens in XV/DBO and what Trunks did is two different things, he can't determine where he'll go as far as timelines are concerned, all he really does is create new timelines just by arriving alone.

>he can't determine where he'll go as far as timelines are concerned
False, and here's why:

They're going to use Cell's time machine to go back to the future. If the machine was limited only to travel to his own timeline, then they'd arrive at a time when Trunks died because cell killed him. For that matter, he shouldn't be able to go to the "main" timeline after he altered it either. Meaning they are able to control which timeline they hop to, via "time coordinates" if you will.

Is that Gohan dressed as the Green Lantern?

You know, at this point I'm pretty sure the real answer is that they didn't put much thought into this at all, if it was that easy Trunks wouldn't be so confused as to what the fuck is going on

also I'm pretty sure Trunks kept the otherr time machine in the first place.

Zamazu looking evil as fuck with that smirk

Stop watching Super you faggot