This kills the feminist

>this kills the feminist

Thank you based Blade Runner 2049

soon

Pfft sex-bots from Japan will kill the feminists mate. Their main weapon will then be useless.

Fuck this movie. Plot is cliché.

sadly, the movie is shit.

don't take my word for it, just watch 20min and you'll see why you should of listened.

>should of
>don't take my word for it
ok

This killed the feminist long before BR if you read into the sub-textual narrative

>unironically this plebeian

Robot Anglo-Saxon waifus

Same director

Artificial wombs and sexbots are to feminism what Hiroshima and Nagasaki were to Japan.

Stupid pleb monkey

If Deakins doesn't win the oscars this year...

Have u watched logans run, brazil, the 12 monkeys, the zero theorem, oblivion, and for Christ sake, the matrix? U burgers are fucking dumbs, geez

that bot is cuter than most British women

BRAAAAAAP

Quoting yourself there m8

The Matrix lore is ridiculously and unnecessarily pessimist and dark. So much so that humanity fucked up in ways not even believable in the lore. I've watched the first Matrix to the last one plus the Animatrix.

Bladerunner is at least believable.

Not the fag you were talking to, but I saw Logan's Run when it first came out in theatres...1976 in Garmish W Germany...I was 11 then, and Jenny Auguters tits were the best...

Artificial human detective who hunts down and kills other artificial humans finds out he might've been born naturally. Has an existential crisis, all of a sudden feels he is worth being free. Then discovers it was all a red herring implanted in his brain all along to protect someone infinitely more important than he will ever be.

> Plot is cliché.

Stop regurgitating pre-masticated opinions uttered by idiots paid to think them up on the spot with little time to actually reflect upon what they saw.

Oops

12 monkeys is retarded,

As for logans run, its literally " I hate old people. "

Fuck off, kek

brazil asking brazil if it had watched 'brazil' zhe movie
>priceless
>21 for sure

stop being a cynical cunt and try just enjoying life

Isnt it similar the clash of classes? The origin of this gente/theme is metropolis, by Fritz lange

Shut the fuck up.

>should of
Even if you were right, i'd still say fuck you.

Brazilian intellectual, everyone.

Is this movie worth seeing or not.? I don't want to needlessly give 8 dollars to the jew if it's shit

Plot is cliché. Dystopian, dialectic, messianic, symbolic, blablabla

I'm thinking bullets kill feminists and they are cheaper than developing AI.

Artificial Reproduction is a tenant of feminism. It's one of their goals. Women should be subjugated.

>most hollywood movies blowing their budget on half-hour anime battles
>meanwhile Blade Runner using incredible CGI to [spoilers>>>]literally bring people back from the past

do not fist robot girls

I like to live on the edge

it was trying to be way too much
when all we wanted was another bladrunner

I worked on the movie.
AMA.

Why are there only 2 action scenes?

Did you worked on this movie?

>WATCH ONLY 20 MINUTES OF IT AND NOT EVEN GET TO THE PLOT, ITS COMPLETE SHIT GUYS I DIDN'T EVEN WATCH THE MOVIE BTW

I want a giant pink waifu with (((blue hair)))

Kind of

4 if you count the opening fight and the elvis fight

Sorry I don't count that, those were trash.

I fucking loved Bladerunner 2049, it's all about self-determination, classical manliness, a healthy dose of exploration, and sacrifice for causes that matter. It's about as red pilled a message as you'll ever see coming out of jewywood.

>Accepts his lot in life, works hard, enjoys his loving virtual waifu, and eeks out more satisfaction than an android is entitled to in such a dystopia. Takes all kinds of shit from his female lieutenant.
>Let's himself believe that he's more than just a machine, that he has greater purpose bestowed on him at birth. Struggles with the psychological stress of the implications, but powers through it. His emotional self worth is propped up by his wife during the trek.
>Meets a happy retired Deckard who's surrounded with nostalgic manly items: hunting dog that he shares booze with, classical books, guns, explosives, retro 5-star hotel, pre-degenerate music, classical art, gorgeous architecture, gambling, etc.
>After losing his waifu at the hands of Wallace's right hand bitch the hooker squad rips his dream of being a real boy away.
>He embraces his newfound self-worth, despite the fact it was originally based on a lie. He tasted freedom and nothing is fucking taking it away.
>He knows the cause is too important to abandon, but he's no one's lackey anymore. He blazes his own path, doing what he believes is right on his own terms, knowing he will likely die, because it's what HE wants to fucking do, it's no one else's agenda but his own.
>In the end he was more real than the humans that scratch out a shitty existence in that dystopia.
>He found more meaning in his synthetic existence chasing false memories alongside virtual companions than the messianic child of natural birth.
Fucking A, man
INTERLINKED

savage

best director

>tfw no Luv secretary/bodyguard/fleshlight

le plot twists ex machina = good movie

just stop. this film had way too many plot twists

also wasn't even ambiguous in the end, the editor managed to insult the audience's intelligence every time they played an audio clip of what somebody said 10, 30, or 60 minutes earlier e.g. "because you've never seen a miracle" is repeated 4 or 5 times.

there was nothing subtle in the movie

Blade Runner has never been about plot.

hoebot 3000 when?

Elaborate, pls

soon

I recommend you to watch Gataca

Have you seen the original? It's very straightforward. Basically, Deckard is told to kill some replicants and then he does.The movie is far more of a character study and an exploration of the future than it is about the actual events.

Die in a fire

no boobs

who needs boobs when you have a nice sexy chassis?

>the movie is far more of a character study
You're right. This is what made it interesting.

Should I see this movie bros? Does it do the original justice?
Local theater has a 10PM showing

>humans have no emotion
>replicants have emotions
C A L L I G R A P H Y

>cells
Go see it, if you liked the first one you'll love the sequel
>CELLS

Y'all motherfuckers better be supporting this movie. It's everything the modern braindead American theater goer doesn't have the attention span to remain engaged in.

3D worth it or no?

Dude it's an incredible movie. Definitely shows you what a world drunk on globalism and race mixing and forced communities with tech that overtakes human relationships does to a society. By the way, they show that Las Vegas is nuked...so this could have been a message to us from the globalist and CIA that carried out the Vegas occult attack that was supposed to be a dirty bomb.

Absolutely not

The Zero Theorem was amazing.

>watching only 20 minutes of a 3 hour movie

HAHAHAHAHAH

That face when you are still sucking that dick after she nutted.

ITT idiots who don't know Deckard is a the "bad guy".

He was responsible for helping execute the black out event.

>fucking Sanskrit, Cyrillic, Mandarin, and Kanji everywhere
>barely any English

Gilliam always emphasizes that the problem is your feminine side. In the zero theorem, at last, the guy abandoned the illusions and could "watch the sun".

Imagine a handjob with the force of 5 newtons.

It was very pretty

the zero theorem was gilliam's worst piece of work ever constructed but I'm sure the complexity that has the equivalence of knee-deep water was deep enough for the average american

I sense jewry somewhere in this film. This film may be good but the hollywood machine is disgusting and needs to be brought to heel.

So... Show naked body is considered based thing in the West?

>shill free thread

MOTY

The replicants did the blackout to destroy the replicant registration.

our obsession with entertainment is making us weak.

hmm

Was the first one jewy?

Ask the director or the producer.

Yes.

>luv kills joi
heartbreaking shit

I hated the Sicario bitch and her pet nigger so fucking much. The Mexican spook should've killed her ass at the end.

Cause this isn't some normie summer blockbuster garbage.

>caring about the plot

The time of the roastie is almost done.

>tfw no holographic giantess gf

why even fucking live..

>caring bout carings

Haven't seen either personally

Confidence tricks dont work here. Now you both leave.

>featureless robot face instead of uncanny valley human face

GOD

THANK YOU

that was fucking beautiful.

the fuck you say to me?

Gonna watch it then.
I am currently boycotting movies but will make an exception for this kind of stuff.
I am looking forward to boycotting the new star wars movie.

Your model has a dick?