Did she like it? :(

so many people coming out against hw, it almost looks like if you're not condemning this guy you're just as degenerate and probably liked it.

why isnt she condemning this guy?, i mean shes a feminist and loves to tweet stuff after all... i was hesitant to believe, but does she actually look complicent in picture?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8jWWthH-2o8
youtube.com/watch?v=oJdkkABgUDo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

she was high on pumpkin juice, probably

>did she like it?
what's not to like?
#jewishprivilege

"did it feel good though?" - Ricegum

>it almost looks like if you're not condemning this guy you're just as degenerate and probably liked it.
what can she say when a bunch of people knew he was fucking her?

weinstein raped a bunch but many hos also just fucked him for opportunities

Emma Watson is a fuck bunny slut now

It is known.

She's not coming forward because
A. She probably enjoyed it
B. She doesn't want to kill her brand

KEK

Probably just B, I am doubtful of A,
that's just nasty

I think Alex Jones has him pinned right.
For a guy like Harvey Weinstein who can fuck 10's all day every day, it's less about fucking a hot chick and more about humiliating a hot chick.
That's why he was into forcing chicks to fuck him against their will, jerking off into potted plants in front of them, that kind of stuff.
Once he got comfy he probably did all kinds of fucked up shit.

Maybe but the whores in the media are just that, dumb, attention and cum-guzzling whores. He's just a greasy perverted kike, Hollyjew is full of them.

>I am doubtful of A,
body language

she totally "massaged him" multiple times

>youtube.com/watch?v=8jWWthH-2o8

>jerking in front of potted plants in front of them
what a patrician

me on the left

She's still young and in her prime. She probably doesn't want to ruin her career.

noooooooo, its probably B

Obviously.

She looks miserable in all her pictures with him, like she's dead inside. I wouldn't be surprised if she is. Now she just wants to protect her career so her whoring wasn't all in vain

Forever alone

thats the face a girl makes after getting fucked in the vagina and loving it

just from this one picture i can tell what weinstein was doing to her soaking wet virgin hole backstage. Even the exact position he used.

SHE is even following the stein' around like a lost puppy. That is exactly what a girl does after receiving a major fuck in public or when they're horny as hell. The sexual energy and attachment is SO strong she has to FOLLOW the person who took her virginity for the rest of the day maybe even the whole week.

No, but she did it anyway.

Think about it. You don't stay with the bathrobe/massage gambit unless it's working.

The complainers are the outliers here. Most new the game and went with it.

somebody dump videos of these celeb whores doing depraved shit so everyone can see them for the degenerate scum they are

she's too young too deepthroat... she probably just put the tip in her mouth and nibbled a little bit on it like all cocksuckers without experience.

I have no idea what's going on.

no, being jerked-off by a higher tier 'starlet' in front of a pre-pub actress is patrician

Ok what's going on? I keep seeing celebs on the fucking front page.

Used to wonder, what happened to a rich and successful child actress to turn her into a hardcore feminist at age 20? Now we know.

>genuine people made a cool and funny movement with pepe
>disgusting christcucks and other opportunistic shysters swarmed like the obnoxious little gollums that they are
>board is now shit

the end

a jewish producer got a lot of heat when it was outed that he was showing a bunch of celebs the casting couch

He probably took her cherry, so it is a really touchy subject for her.

I didn't know this chick was famous. She's not very good looking. My gf is better looking, what gives?

These women act like they didn't have a choice.

Does anyone have more pics from this set? Looks like she’s naked under the trench coat. I guess ((he)) forced her to do it.

>the board was not shit at one point
made me kek

Jewish trickery has convinced them that being a star is more important than any shred of dignity. Our kike culture has instilled the idea that it's perfectly okay to be a slut (you go girl) especially if it helps you be a success. After they reach the top and realize that having 100M isn't really that much better than having 2M they come to terms with how hollow they've become and what they've done, so they play the victim.

What the fuck was she even doing with him? I thought she was already rich from Harry Potter money.

Without swallowing Jew semen that would have been the entirety of her career. The Harry Potter girl. He helped her transition to Jewlywood mainstream.

shit blade, that's a blade:
youtube.com/watch?v=oJdkkABgUDo

You REALLY think Jennifer Lawrence regrets sleeping with this kike pig? fuck no.

I honestly have no clue about Jennifer Lawrence in particular, I'm speaking more in general. I doubt she's proud of what she did however, and if she is it's a fake kind of ego protecting pride

He was aggressive.

That's not complicity

That's a coked up 20-something year old actress trying to tongue scrape Jew cum out of her numb molars

why are all women so fucking boring.
>lmao he was soooo assertive I find that sexy

YAWN

I mean its true...

traitorous cunts like emma should be dangling from trees. this bitch is pro-refugee. i hope she gets the absolute worst that's coming in terms of being exposed as a whore.

If you know anything about women you know from the dot that any girl that acts or is feminist or whatever is actively a woman who “hates” men they are absolute crypto whores ALWAYS down to fuck for the right person. Prissy cunts like her who chastise the world are always whores, always never forget it Sup Forums I am so happy this all came out the way it did because I always knew this about her. Fucking double talking patronising ‘leaders’ they are always the women that destroy nations, unironically aswell are always whores. Really makes you think about nice and meek and cute wheat field white beauties who should be in the limelight strutting their beauty other than trumped up cunts like Emma Watson who preach something and practice everything else. These people deserve everything that comes to them. Don’t take my post as anger, take it as a man who is happy with seeing the fruits of the reckoning before us.

This. Emma didn't need to fuck Weinstein. JLaw makes far more sense as someone that rode his Jew dick to get roles.

I could care less about these stories
The only thing I confirmed is that they are actual whores

Look at her face, her primal feminine brain is kicking in.
Harvey = dominant rich alpha who can get me many berries (parts in films).

She looks like his property. What an ALPHA.

>preach something and practice everything else
This. Turbo-feminists are girls let disgusting men abuse them behind the scenes for money.
Sarkesian was the same with that douche Johnathan something, except she was selling her cunt for 'instructional videos on marketing'.

As one gets older, one finds almost any young woman somewhat attractive, but not her - she is fugly.

She's a hypocrite.
Preaches feminism but then fucks herself to the top for ultimate exposure/objectivization.
She's cute but fuck her...

I don't think she's THAT fugly... but then, she's like 20?

what is pic from?

Sasha is the superior sister in every way.

>Le Dicknose

She liked it

Was it Harvey Weinstein that developed JLaw, and did I read an article a few years ago about how every couple of years he picks a new pretty young thing to be his little protege and puts her in everything?

glad i never waifud this skank

She probably created her new-found feminism as a coping mechenism which allowed her much needed passive agressiveness against Harvey and his clique whilst still getting the roles she wanted

If you think that's actually hypocrisy related to feminism? Please never open your mouth. You don't have the ability to reason. A woman is able to fuck her way to the top due to feminism.

I think we're saying the same thing. I was being obscure on purpose

Saw it coming from a mile away. Malia was considered the more attractive sister in the past by virtue of being older, but as she grows older, her Obama manjaw becomes increasingly prominent and is inescapable.

Hence why my money was on Sasha
due to having less exaggerated facial features, a more round feminine face, and being darker (and therefore less prone to the effects of aging).

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA VERY FUNNY MY COMRADE. LOOK MORTY I'M xDDDDDD