i.imgur.com/IyOrDdb.jpg
>Random by Padre Oct 9
imgur.com/a/wImKw
>NE Hama Oct 9
imgur.com/a/nosDM

Developments Oct 12
>E Ghouta:Ceasefire deal reached with JaI
>SAA regains control of Hatla al-Sharqiyah, east of the Euphrates
>SAA renews offensive on Mayadin from two points, liberating at least 50% of the city by nightfall Wednesday
>Iraqi Kurdistan officials: Iraqi federal forces are preparing a "major attack" on Kirkuk
>Group of FSA fighters from southeast Damascus defected to the SAA Wednesday
>Quraytayn: SAA liberated strategic mountaintop of Jabal Jubeil from IS
>Suicide bomber detonates explosive belt in front of HTS fighters in Armanaz, killing 4 members of the group
>Kurdish regime leader: Federalization will resolve Syria's national problems
>RU MOD:IS seized 2 aid convoys with food&medicine for civis. They operated in the US controlled areas
>RU MOD:600 IS militants on pickup trucks infiltrated through US zone al-Tanf, Russia demands explanation
>Raqqa:SDF,IS negotiate surrender of the city and a safe pass to DeZ prov
>3 suicide bombers attack Sy police HQ in Damascus,2 civis dead,6 injured
>Houthis foil Saudi offensive in Najran, killing 10
>IS prepares large-scale offensive in Yemen against Houthis

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aLK3ahyJ0go&t=0s
archive.is/NF7me
syriagenerals.wordpress.com/must-read-documents/chemical-weapons-resource-page/
youtube.com/watch?v=5htvxeOsgSc
rudaw.net/english/kurdistan/121020176
dlvr.it/PvGKzX
rt.com/news/406502-sweden-islam-vikings-link/
foreignpolicy.com/2017/10/11/the-trump-administration-is-now-offering-cash-bounties-for-hezbollah-leaders/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>no posts
>page 5

>t*rk thread
>gay image
checks out

>New R&U
>The outcome of the "caliphate" ANNA DOKU Translation

youtube.com/watch?v=aLK3ahyJ0go&t=0s

>gay image
no wonder, it's showing you

/sg/ is so fucking dead...

>page 9

>page 9
we have to fix this

well...
At least it has the links.

Daily reminder ALI IBN ABU TALIB is god

>/sg/ dead and it's not even midnight
>Trump ending the healthcare subsidies (basically blowing up obamacare) and only 2 thinly replied threads
>rest of the threads are memes or utter shit
I think we can safely say this board is beyond saving

YA ALI ILAHISI

>/sg/ dead
NO its not!!

>entire catalog full of r/ptg bitching about that old fart Eminem making fun of "muh BASED god emperor" "he such an Ess ja W ehh pedes? XD"
r/ptg fags need to end their lives

And I thought Sup Forums was bad for wasting gets

rare asmas?

OOGA BOOGA AmRIkANs too StuPid fur /sg/

Gas the urbanites, race war now.

There is the topic of contention i guess, I was under the general impression that Sup Forums was slowly crawling back into actual usability. but right now it seems really shit.

How fix my dudes?

>Gas the urbanites

where does assad usually reside? im concerned about his safety. i reckon he doesnt internationally travel, does he? what do you think his safety precautions and so on are?

He stays in his palace in Damascus and has refused to evacuate or leave before
>what do you think his safety precautions and so on are?
Plenty of pictures of tanks and large amounts of barricades and troops around the palace, also i would be extremely surprised if it isn't a hardened against bomb attacks and has underground shelters

This boy looks familiar

>Quatre
fucking char clone

Ohhhh, I remember who it is now. Such a qt baka

It's from cripple/sg/, back when the siege of DeZ was broken
A k*rd shill accidentally posted that image from his fap stash
archive.is/NF7me

Since cripple /sg/ has gone to complete shit with the mods banning most posters i made a backup /sg/ on endchan BTW
endchan.net/pol/res/56784.html

Considering making on on mewch as well

Wait wut? Who all got banned? Besides Ebin of course.

I haven't heard from Padre since like July

cripple /sg/ = cripple chan = 8 chan

Why can't people let us keep nice things?

I wish Turks stopped being such massive faggots and allied with Assad already. Are you with us OP?

Secularists and many nationalists already supported Assad. Now Erdogan's begrudgingly on the train too after being LAVROVED™, he even started calling him Esad again as opposed to Esed.

Because they are controlled opposition and likely law enforcement

Also i somewhat caused this, i got /sg/ deleted once because i made the thread while using a built in VPN on Opera and the mods deleted all posts from a different user with the same VPN causing /sg/ to get pissed off. Then i used a lot of Memri memes unironically (which the cripple chan cuck mods are unfamiliar with) and they assumed i was from the /islam/ board which is filled with hardcore salafists that were also Saddam fans, didn't know about them being pro-Saddam and posting spicy Saddam memes until after the fact though and the mods started spazzing out and accusing random /sg/ posters of being shills/brigaders from /islam/

So... My professor said Assad has dropped chemical weapons on "his own people" today. Of course I know I can't trust her on that so I figured I'd ask you guys. Any cases of him using something on the weaker side like chlorine gas or such?

>Any cases of him using something on the weaker side like chlorine gas or such?
Absolutely not, if anything they would use stronger chemical weapons like VX that could be cleaned up much easier and are less persistent
Although they haven't
Check the wordpress site for sources on chemical false flags
syriagenerals.wordpress.com/must-read-documents/chemical-weapons-resource-page/

>he even started calling him Esad again as opposed to Esed.
Can you explain? I can't into roachspeak

wtf is Turkeys deal in Idlib?

Thanks

So basically imkikey is like those American "you still supporting a sandnigger?" baiters, only serious.

The name Assad, for Hafez and Bashar, has been transcribed into Turkish as Esad. Since Turkish doesn't have the æ sound as a phoneme, it's transcribed as either e or a. Erdogan also used Esad before the civil war, calling him "kardeşim Esad" meaning "my brother Assad", but from 2011 on he, along with all roach media, started using Esed ostensibly because it was more accurate (the word assad meaning lion had been transcribed into turkish as esed) but with bad connotations, by using phrases such as "katil Esed" meaning "murderer Assad" frequently. But in a recent press interview relating to Idlib, he reverted to Esad.

>So basically imkikey is like those American "you still supporting a sandnigger?" baiters, only serious.
Yes actually

This comes very suspiciously close after i had an argument with him and explained in detail how the US lost the Iraq war and failed to control all territory including Sadr city where the US declared a truce with the Mahdi army and left the city even while the Mahdi army was sniping burgers daily while he kept trying to make up hypothetical scenarios where the US would win in a total war and i kept reminding him what happened in reality until he claimed to filter me in that thread

Thanks. I hope Erdomeme came to his senses and reedems himself soon

WHO CONTROL BARTER TOWN?

>we wuz nadzis n shiet goyim

>Four Murasame
>Four
fucking char clone

It's that time

youtube.com/watch?v=5htvxeOsgSc

>ypg is the better army on syria

Okay

>The US and Israeli governments have announced their intention to leave UNESCO citing the organizations "Bias against israel"

Good goy !

>r/ptg celebrating this while ignoring the "muh anti israel bias" part
typical
UN is still shit though t b h

>page 7

>>r/ptg celebrating this while ignoring the "muh anti israel bias" part
And they right to do so because anti Israel bias is plausible excuse. US right now on the road of cutting down fundings to various international organisations. US just saving money, nothing more about it.

>m-muh 4D chess

[Jewish screeching intensifies]
The US government on Iran

So Trump keeps the deal?

I swear a jew wrote up that press release.
Since when does the US Government mention the Shia Cresent in all but name?

Fuck no, it looks like they're not even going to attempt to renegotiate the deal, they're fearmongering over the IRGC, some suspected attempted assassination on a Saudi ambassador in DC and blaming Iran for sectarianism flaring up.

He is gonna decertify, but Congress is not going to going to impose the sanctions. Instead, it the US law will be changed so that "at any point" when US Intel say they are in violation, the sanctions gets slapped back on automatically, without doing the process in congress.

Wtf why are we kill

Sounds gay as fuck, man

However, it basically means keeping the deal.

There's no words to describe how much I hate that cancer of a country (((America)))

>Talabani’s son offers to dissolve Kirkuk Council, replace governor to mend ties with Baghdad
rudaw.net/english/kurdistan/121020176

/our/ kurd??

>We will revitalize our traditional alliances and regional partnerships as bulwarks against Iranian subversion and restore a more stable balance of power in the region.
turkey...?

>All of these "page 7, page 9 worried posts
>"/sg/ is dead"
>"Why aren't we busier?"
This is the way /sg/ was for quite some time after Aleppo and throughout periods since then. Many times during burger hours when the main European userbase is sleeping the thread would die out, and then eventually someone somewhere would bake and the posters would come.
There isn't a mandate that this thread absolutely has to stay up at all times overnight, /sg/ won't end just because the thread died for a few hours.
I also don't think you guys realize how much Ebin did during those dead hours to keep a bread alive, so maybe some of you are used to that. But that didn't make the quality better, it just kept it going.

Tl;dr, quit bitching about /sg/ being dead, it's not over yet.

>Consistently threatening freedom of navigation, especially in the strategically vital Persian Gulf
this always pisses me off. "how dare persia be active in the -persian- gulf?"

B-but Turkey was supposed to be our fren now

i see a lot of confusion

>dumb sven trusted the t*rks
I FUCKING CALLED IT! But you dumbasses were too busy jerking off to pictures of Erdoroach after YPG-NDF clashes. Erdogan never stopped being an ikhwani, I don't believe people who fell for that

>Our partners in the international community agree with us that the IRGCs reckless behavior threatens international peace and security. They agree that the IRGC is fanning sectarianism and perpetuating regional conflict.
>kills Gaddafi

>Iraq army launches operation to retake Kirkuk province - general says

CNN reports just now that Trump will not try to push congress to scrap the JCPOA... so... he's just trying to stir up shit... again?

gargantuan if verifiable

your professor sounds like a kikess

Up date OP

>fixed

I don't know.

It'd probably be better if we could actually post threads but that doesn't work whenever I try.

First for terrorists nuking D.C

My liberal bitch professor described Syrian civil war like this
>k*rds want independence
>IS wants to turn Syria into a caliphate
>Assad wants to maintain status quo
>FSA wants democracy
And to sum it up showed us a photo of Aleppo and said it was a result.
I expected worse 2bh, only the (((FSA))) part triggered me

> listening to any American news outlets on this
No

Ask your prof where's the broof

*the result
Pardon my English

According to the US, the Iranian Republican Guard are terrorists who maybe allegedly attempted to make a plan to shoot a Saudi ambassador in DC

Close as you're gonna get

The only means of production in Kurdistan are herds of goats and the Kurds already seize them regularly

they claim it is "previewed to CNN by government sources and foreign diplomats". I know CNN has a bad rep but haven't personally seen them lie that hard as of yet. this could be that first, now only one outcome has them seeming credible.

>

>#Iraq Commander Mansour Al Barzani arrived at Karkouk/#Kirkuk among a huge convoys of Peshmerga - 1st special forces and Hayza Golan

>Turkish Media Releases First Video Showing Turkish Armed Forces In Syria’s Idlib Province

dlvr.it/PvGKzX

>Majoosi Vikings

rt.com/news/406502-sweden-islam-vikings-link/

I'm going to sleep.

God bless you guys!

You don't need production when you can live on smuggling, renting stolen oil and gibs from US / (((them)))

I can still dream about it it happening. I hope some K*rds are slaughtered in the meantime at least

Sleep tight user

shiafags BTFO

foreignpolicy.com/2017/10/11/the-trump-administration-is-now-offering-cash-bounties-for-hezbollah-leaders/

next bread?
keep it bumped

is there anything worse than the jews?

yeah snus here

quality thread

we'll use it after this one

oh come now abe

>is there anything worse than the jews?
No, but the more they lose the more desperate they become