Its happening boys

its happening boys

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Geffen#Early_life
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't care about individuals, I care about their group, will they be named?

The group is called Israel.

My prediction: Schneider actually has an old lady fetish and he's widely known was the most trustable man with kids in the world and has never done a single thing wrong.

/thread

Bump

Dan. Kill yourself.

Who's the billionaire with buildings named after him

Did David Geffen inspire the song Rape Me?

I highly doubt anyone would go after Trump. Not even a comment on whether Trump would be implicated, but it opens an avenue to pursue these charges against Obamas and Clintons

No. We want the names of the individuals.

Stop taking a fag flag seriously.

they are talking about david geffen, not trump dumbass.

If they try to pivot to Trump nobody is going to buy it. They cried wolf for way too long for anyone to believe any smear campaign.

Wait till you find out Obama, Bush Jr., Cheyney, Clinton, and the Witch get hung for treason.

oy vey

Johnny Depp drops daughter Lily off with Marilyn Manson

pic related

Plz no bully
I didn't read the end lol

He did inspire "Free Man in Paris"

names are literally in the pic. End of each point

Holy shit

What's this from?

Tomorrow is going to be the happening you all wanted. Remember. This is your story.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBuZ_81eaoU

If they out Schnider I will eat my big toe

Just looked up David Geffen. Quick image search tells me all I need to know. Total Pedo.

many more rats to catch

All Jews. If we are not capitalizing on all these people being Jews, we are not doing our job.

But what about pee pee gate

I hope they just out his private collection

Read the picture.

When does Weinrape get his Pedowood career achievement award?

the old money monarchs across europe, asia, and the bin ladens, of course.

Well I will be fucked, that "big name" Hollywood guy from yesterday wasn't LARPing...

also look into Ukrain (Khazaria)

i missed that thread what else did he say?

3?!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
So they're trying to minimize the problem. Not surprising.

Leaders in the Catholic Church, the Banks, Monarchies, Masonic groups... The Bushes the Clinton's... Lots and lots of jews to collect

If the Norks ever do get the range to hit us, I hope DegenerateWood is at the top of their list.

Posted near the bottom of the last thread but just a reminder that Dan "he slimed me" Schneider had an episode of iCarly broadcast that had Jenette McCurdy's nude breasts shown.

This. I would hope that if any names were known, and I'm sure there are, Milo would have the desire and will make them public. As famous and infamous as he is he could be a bringer of light on this atrocity.

collect them all

He said he was going to setup an interview tomorrow exposing everyone he knows on Hollywood and it's "work ethics".

All evidences leads me to believe the user posting was Owen Wilson

bullshit

Oh shit, you serious?

Oliver Stone is trending on twitter

>mfw we'll see the day of the rope

best timeline confirmed

All those jews getting exposed...

Tomorrow is going to be fun :)

Why you say this fagotry?

yes but the connection that these men are jews must be made

LOL everyone one of these liberal democrats sons of bitches rapes each other!!!!

Explain yourself, fucker?

Dan did nothing wrong

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Geffen#Early_life
>Both of his parents were Jewish immigrants who met in British-mandated Palestine and then moved to the United States.

It's not Geffen.

It's Richard Branson. Buildings named after him -> 'Virgin'.

Obamas now have connections to Harvey jewyrapist Weinstein, and Richard crossdresser Branson.

Obama went to Bransons private resort the moment he left the presidency.

Democrats and the Entertainment industry are closely tied for a reason.

Obama sold off Malia to Weinstein as a favored owed for 8 years of using Hollywood to fellate the democrats with liberal biased media.

I feel pity for you such soulless shilling.

It's not hard to find yourself, but I'm not going to link to it.

People say "oh it's faked", but there is no way. Additionally there are plenty of posts online of people who remember seeing it air.

It’s nothing. It’s a false flag. Business as usual.

God I hope that's true

> Owen Wilson Saves The Kids

This better end with Wilson teaming up with Ben Stiller and raiding one of (((their))) pedo sex parties, freeing the sex slaves, getting into a shootout, and exposing the kike's crimes to the world

Amanda Bynes weighs in

I meant publicly in normie land.
this could be a massive redpilling event

Explain what?

Bullshit, there is a really old gif, but it's not real.

Source?

Sup Forums was right again

I just realized Marilyn manson was is a beta kitten handler.

why would taking pictures of her feet make her sterile?
>were they x-rays?

I think he means explain why you think Owen Wilson is telling Sup Forums insider information

Why its Owen Wilson?

Praise kek

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

I think that was meant to imply he didn't stop at feet or at just taking pictures.

Holy fuck...

Sounds like he knocked her up and made her get an abortion.

he can't keep getting away with this

Another Jew. (((shocking)))

>and the biggest one of all: the billionaire mogul who had buildings named after him
who could that be?

What's with all this Jewish infighting all of a sudden?

>pictures of my feet
fuckin dan

> The memes were true

I don't know whether to laugh or not

Maybe the guy who's name is listed at the end of the paragraph.

well thats fucking terrible. i dont know who this chick is but im mad

It would have come out last summer. Trump is safe if 'grab em by the pussy' is all they could dig up. That trump card, so to speak, has been played and failed

there's rumors geffen fucked young dudes like keanu, river phoenix and guy who played stifler

He gave us three clues: he worked with Bruce Willis, He was used as a meme and he was in one of five movies he listed himself in a post, I don't remember them now, thread is achieved somewhere and I'm a stupid new fag who dont know how to dig up

>keanu
NO

it was pretty obvious to anyone paying attention. why was no one else but Sup Forums paying attention?

Oh,it's Geffen.
>west coast Epstein
>aka"free man in paris"

Tell this to her daughter.

first NFL, now Holywood... we're witnessing the death of pop culture celebrity worship, media and DNC/GOP are fucking next

>mfw

>when you think keanu's life can't get more tragic

When are they going to start associating the guilty with being kikes?

What's his name, Sup Forums?

They literally can't help themselves, can they?

Look, I don't want to punish an entire group for the actions of a few, but when is enough enough? When are just going to "do it," you know? There are only like 14 million of these amoebas in the entire world.

After reading all the threads today, I think he'd eat it for you.

digimons confirm

>i dont know who this chick

You didn't grow up watching Nickelodeon? She was their biggest star when she was a child.

Dan "if shes young, she gets the tongue" Schneider