Cucked States General

This thread is for cucked states to come together and discuss how we can fix our leftist majority problem and any other things related to politics.
Friendly banter is welcome and so are any other anons who also believe where they live is permanently cucked.

If you live in any state in pic related your state is almost guaranteed to vote Democrat every election and you may or may not be more likely to be shot thanks to diversity.
So, are you planning on moving or trying to fix the problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
justicemap.org/
washingtonexaminer.com/six-things-to-know-about-breaking-up-the-9th-circuit/article/2621577
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NJ reporting. It's beyond saving. There are pockets of resistance, but no chance of a reversal. Thinking about maybe moving to an important state.

ConnEXITcut when?

This. After Murphy inevitably wins I'm out of here. Not living in what will eventually become a spic majority state, there's just no point.

reminder that if the Electoral College is abolished, the cities in these states will determine the president every goddamn election.

District bust, properly count cencus, elect hard line rightest to power.

Do you fags not live in south Jersey?

Cali has too many beaner kikes to change. Sorry :/

Right behind you tbqh.

NY here. Blame NYC for our cuckery. Most of upstate is pretty based, but sadly we're massively outnumbered (read: outvoted) by the city.

I live in Rhode island

Cant speak for other states but ive lived in OR, WA, and IL.

Those states are very conservative aside from one major population center that dictates the politics for the other 90%+ of the state. Thats the problem. Also having lived in the most liberal part of each state for a time...its not nearly as one sided liberal as voting results would indicate. Surprising amount of non liberals in SEA/PDX/CHI

This leads me to believe that vote rigging is a major thing in these strongholds. I honestly believe it should be closer to 50/50 though im not going to pretend there are not tons of liberals in each city....just 70%+ were all lead to believe.

If rural counties got actual representation things would be very different, and for some reason i have to continually remind people we do not live in a democracy but rather a republic...so something like that isnt insane....fuck we do it for presidential election and those rural counties get a say....so why not for state politics?

can confirm, i live commiefornia

NYfag reporting (New Cuck City to be exact)
I'd take Bloomberg over the current mayor

Why aren't Texas and Louisiana here? I thought you guys were cucked

I live in southern Delaware - nothing but republicans and rednecks. It's all the goddamn niggers and degenerates up north in big cities like Wilmington who want gibs and fuck Delaware over. Delaware must fight back, I refuse to be a cuck state.

The state of Jefferson.

Yeah, fucking Camden County. It's the worst. Looking to move to PA soon.

From the suburbs here. The spics are coming in a massive wave. The quality of living is shit.

No, Union County

Out of all the snj counties you live in the worst. Move to some suburb in Salem and enjoy the country life

MN reporting in. MN is beyond saving.

I'm near Trenton.

Sorry man. There's a few decent pockets in Queens, Brooklyn and SI but we're virtually ignored

Illinois here. Rest of the state is basically red except for Chiraq. Leaving this shithole in a couple months, thankfully

cowards

Reminder that the past two nyc mayor's before Bill de Cuckio were republican

Hawaii here.
How about you just let us have the Kingdom back?
We'll even let you keep Pearl Harbor as an extraterritorial.

>north jersey
Can all fall into the sea and no one would care

I blame most of NJ's cancer on seepage from NYC and Phili.

NY here, I'm glad all our upstate is more open to independent ideas, but yeah most federal level of our involvement will be Demo. State laws will be Independent, NYC laws are still mega cucked.

if you think there's any hope her then you're deluded

Remove State & Local Tax Deduction

>conservative states should not be subsidizing leftist states

>"wow, why are we being taxed so much by our local leftist politicians?"
>"why are we still living here"

Well we are doing something about it. The rural Californians have revived the State of Jefferson movement and are planning to form a separate state from California.

Trust me, I know. I used to teach in Camden city. Got out of there really fast. Salem is meth country and you still have to deal with NJ prices. PA is where it's at.

Also, I heat Salem city is a shit hole. I used to work in Millville and Vineland, too.

why am i not seeing maine on this thread

>Those states are very conservative aside from one major population center that dictates the politics for the other 90%+ of the state. Thats the problem.

Oregon user here. It's true. I live in one of the population centers that sways the vote to democrats, and there are quite a few of us conservatives in the midst of it. We're all more conservative than the rest of the state, desu

Yeah maybe MN should be added to the OP. It's not demographically cucked (yet) like many of the others are, but you Scandinavians sure do seem to love your Somalis and other manifestations of pathological inclusiveness.

I work in Hamilton. It's a fucking dump.

Delaware reporting. It's bad. Nigger infested Wilmington has every other part of it in a stranglehold. Our election was a fucking sham and no real contest. All the NJ kike grandma cunts keep coming here and bitching about "muh taxes" while voting for leftist scum who raise it on everyone else. Sussex County is red but filled with junkies and the UGLIEST women on the fucking planet.

it went blue only like 20 years ago, and its only blue because of support for hollyjew, the techies, and the southern imports. all that shit happened in a few years and it can be undone in a few years. even when you consider CA as the distillation of the hippy movement, in reality it doesnt mean much. it's an artificially inflated cultural meme

It's not like Republicans are any better.

I bet you call it pork roll you fucking animal

You mean more of our taxes should be going into the State level and the federal government shouldn't take shit.

The whole issue with health care is that Republicans want it to be that if you want health care from the government, go to the state level. Even Ron said that and he fucking hated anything to do with healthcare.

So if profitable states want to give health cre to its people they can fund it through their own government, which they can do if the Federal income taxes are halved and taken up by state taxes, who then use it to fund their pown healthcare systems.

Then they kinda have to realize they are the ones with the most illegal citizens and realize why this isn't such a good idea.

Salem city of course is trash. The country out there is great. I’m currently in Elmer great community and worst you get is a dog may be to loud

republicans arent better but red states are better structurally. muh small government

Susan "Repeal & Replace was only a show vote under Obama" Collins

I actually don't eat that shit.

Dont forget MN with hordes of somalians

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

Also tbf state level health care investigation is much easier to do then federal.

When states are paying for someone with madeupitis with a prescription from their md second cousin then their neighbors will finally realize the scum that gets through.

Gotta ask, why is most people outside NYC so financially illiterate and dense?

sounds like a wonderful start to a greater cascadia union.

True. And Salem isn't bad. Very scenic. I did a hike there a while ago.

reminder if your county is less than 90%+ white you live in a nigger state

Josephine County here, can confirm. Around here we can count the total numbers of niggers and liberals on one hand.

Maple shade here. I don't think NJ is too cucked yet. Maybe north jersey is but SJ is pretty comfy

Yeah me neither really

Democrats give out free shit, so the urbanites will always go for gibs.

Yeah, NJ is is a lost cause. I was born and raised here in Essex county, I live next to Newark. I'm planning on leaving New Jersey and moving to Wyoming after I do 5 years of police service in my town

>why is
>calling others illiterate

>statist welfare dependency

Bay Area CA user here. Surrounded by degeneracy. Pls send halp.

This map looks fake, considering the county I live in has more than 40% non-Hispanic white but is labelled as

>diversity
>washington
thank god there are no blacks and all of our beaners are segregated.

You know Kevin Fontanilla and Chris Diem?

Notice "financially" in that. And fuck off NZ

justicemap.org/

Nah. I was born and raised in Medford. Moved here a few years ago

oly user here this place is fucked and i find myself yelling at faggots often

Areas that went to Trump just barely did, and huge areas that went to Clinton went almost exclusively for Clinton. Id focus on areas like Nassau County, Erie, Monroe and try to cut down votes in other areas that went fairly heavily for Clinton.

Medford is a bunch of fucking old ass hippies-- same with Medford Lakes

PERS is going to detonate Kate Brown's administration. I'm also hoping federal funding gets cut off to Portland to help speed things along.

Never. Going. To. Happen. Nor cal wont leave once they realize all the money is in the south and so cal wont go for it because all the water is up north. The fed wont go for it because they arent going to make a bunch of new flags with 51 stars, and the dems dont want to lose a guaranteed 55 electoral votes. Only ones who would back it are the reps right up until they realize that the majority of the people in the jefferson movement are lolbergtarians.

Split mass from just west of Worcester. Faggot eastern mass fucks btfo while based Springfield master race will take over the world.

Oregon is fucked beyond repair because 60% of the state lives in Portland and Portland is 60% far leftists from other states

Oregon user here. I moved to Texas haha

---Question for Northwest anons---

What do you think about breaking up the 9th circuit?
Things To Know About Breaking Up The 9th Circuit

washingtonexaminer.com/six-things-to-know-about-breaking-up-the-9th-circuit/article/2621577

election graph thread?

>washingtonexaminer.com/six-things-to-know-about-breaking-up-the-9th-circuit/article/2621577
Good idea! Hopefully it can be done by our president

>more of our taxes should be going into the state/local level

>healthcare at the state level (block grants)

>more federalism please

You migrate west again, displacing the indigenous eastern asians this time around. And when that becomes inhospitable again... you get my meaning.

New worlders are meant to go full circle.

hey, fuck you.

God Bless Texas

This. The Electoral College did EXACTLY what it was designed to do

>Texas cucked
Hell no we're being invaded! We ain't cucked man. We'll fight till our last breath and even if we turn blue our blood will always be red. Fuck commies and illegal dog eating spics, Texas fought Mexico for it's freedom and we will defend America's freedom alongside ours. All cucked states should band together! Anyone in Commiefornia (ie ground zero) move to any of these other states and regroup or regroup and fight in your own state either way Texas will be behind you. America will not fall until every last one of us is dead!

>Delaware
Your states history is one of independence, do not give up hope! The blackpill is the jew's pill, as long as one of us is alive we stand a chance

We are simply outnumbered

>how do we fix cucked states.

Move.

Don't give them any taxe revenue. Let them hemorrhage money paying for their communist paradise.

NY here. I want to move to OH or someplace to get away from the spics. At times, I feel like I'm in shitty Mexico. Plus I hate seeing all the virtue signalling the cuckold politicians do here.

Bergen County reporting in, I'm away at school though.

We'll make our last stand in the Panhandle. Texas isn't going down without a fight.

>outnumbered
Hopefully RAISE and strict border and internal security at the federal level and certain bills passed state wide could help with that. It doesn't matter how many they have, Texas was outnumbered and out gunned when we fought for our independence there is no excuse for not fighting to keep it

>No Colorado

>My gay county went blue

I blame the spics. There's tons of them here.

good for you. leave before you have your taxes raised (again) and the state goes bankrupt. Rauner has not been the savior we have been hoping for in this state. was a good run fellas

>last stand
That's where we'll go if we have to. But I plan on saving what we can. I'm not afraid to fight for what Texans built. If those dog eating invaders actually somehow manage to get the upper hand (unlikely) we'll have plenty of areas to put up defences