PADDOCK COMPED THREAD

Thats right dump all your best comped memes, fan fiction and Eric Paddock (the best Paddock) related material

> I got some free sushi

thanks Faggot. maybe they will get a much needed kek out of this

Have you taken the padpill? Here's the quick compdown

>fears by sushi chefs, CIA spooks, and taco bell workers alike
>Wire money to the Bogdanoff twins to do their mass-murders
>keepers of the sacred massacre highscore
>comped by their mere presence
>descendants of the bank-robbing bloodline
>rule Las Vegas with iron but fair modifed AR-15s
>own real estate globally

best one

this thread isnt comped

2/10 wouldnt post in again

This isn't Publix, bud.

no doubt, day one to boot

Pull the strings of kikes!

Who the fuck do you think you are walking in here thinking you can just get com-

oh I'm sorry mister paddock! here let me COMP that for you. here please take a sandwich and a pepsi please all COMPED. PLEASE MISTER PADDOCK PUT DOWN THE GUN. YES! YES! WE WILL COMP THE HOTEL ROOM TOO! OH SUSHI?! YES ABSOLUTELY COMPED! COMPED!!!

MOAR

Will someone please make a remix video of his interview. With him dancing and shit. I'll comp it.

taco bell pleb detected

>tfw I was on an awesome week long vacation while this happened

>came back super disappointed that I wasn't part of the initial threads.

I literally felt bad coming back from a terrific vacation. Fuck you Sup Forums and fuck you eric. NONE OF MY SHIT WAS COMPED. I had to pay out tons of my own damn money for a simple vacation to south dakota of all places.

I live in Orlando. And I saw Eric Paddock at a grocery store yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle and snort coke-boogers as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen sushi boxes in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the boxes and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent them from not being rung up as COMPED” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each box and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by griping really loudly.

RARE ERIC. Maybe hanging out with some other Paddywhackers.

He looks unhappy. Was the trip comped?

Very clear vacation was either not comped or didn't include comped goods in the wilderness

When she's got a great ass then you look up and see that Taco Bell logo on the back of her shirt.

totally fake. Stephen got his room padded with that anti noise shit day one. his room was silent

Comped

STFU Stephen, we know that's you. There's nothing to get comped here so fuck off.

it wasn't me at all. it's just that every high roller gets comped with anti noise foam if they request it. From what I've heard this steve guy was pretty hard core, so he for sure had the clout to get it done by the hotel.