This is it, boys. Post your war faces

They're coming for them. All of them. This isn't a ban on bump stocks. This is an all out gun ban.

Saddle up boys. We're going to war.

thehill.com/homenews/house/354762-bipartisan-lawmakers-unveil-bill-to-ban-gun-bump-stocks

cnn.com/2017/10/10/politics/bump-stocks-gun-control-bill-introduced/index.html

youtu.be/sCLoIorYguU

Fuck off. Grape-kun died. We mourn tonight. We go to war tomorow

I am devastated, senpai.

F

this bill probably won't pass, but if it does its not going to reduce gun violence at all

My war face is my smile.

Hi Wayne

It'll never happen. Collectively they can try to do this shit, but the instant it's tied to an individual, their popularity tends to plummet. And Republican who even hints support at this will be done by november.

I'm ready

my country is alredy cucked but the U.S is not cucked plz burgers what ever you do... do not get cucked

Oh no our ever so important bump stocks.
Even the NRA supports this ban.

People don't realize this...

> A = fully auto
> B = Semi Auto

> A has been agreed upon to be bad and illegal by near everyone on the right
> B emulates A almost identically

You cannot therefore defend B since it = A, which is illegal.

Sup Forums is better than this... at least it use to be and should be able to work through this basic logic.

>tfw no guns but will probably be locked up and put in a semen factory to mechanically reproduce for being straight

>ban bump stocks
>still have legal echo triggers and BFS
>still have gatling triggers

these idiots are just virtue signaling

fuck off you russian shit

Yeah nah fuck off. It's a crack in the door and any sign of weakness will be exploited to its fullest by both sides of the isle. It's not about that stupid fucking stock, it's about sending a message. Shall not be infringed

fully auto is not banned retards
herp derp class 3

Not a fucking gun ban, you faggot. And this bump-stock ban has almost zero chances of passing the House and Senate. Trump wouldn't sign it anyway

I don't own a firearm myself, but I unironically believe that people should be allowed to own fully automatic weapons. Though nothing higher than a .50 caliber in that. Don't need anyone mounting whatever kind of gun they have on an A-10 on civilian stuff.

bump stocks are a loop hole, no one gives a fuck about banning them