How amazing was their 3some? I would have paid to watch

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.ca/2017/10/11/trudeau-put-in-awkward-spot-at-washington-gala-as-ivanka-trump-looks-on_a_23239716/?utm_hp_ref=ca-homepage
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

huffingtonpost.ca/2017/10/11/trudeau-put-in-awkward-spot-at-washington-gala-as-ivanka-trump-looks-on_a_23239716/?utm_hp_ref=ca-homepage

>leaf
>likes to watch

YOU JUST KNOW

Honestly, is there anyone in the world he can't seduce? The man is a sex monster!

dayum

Thanks and saved. She really got that cawk shot.

>Those sad wisps of hair.
Why hasn't William shaved off those hanger ons?

np im saving yours as well

gotta hang on

There's honestly no end of evidence of this man's prowess.

if it happened it'd be trudeau getting spitroasted by massive black strapons desu

is that a puddle on the carpet? damn. he opened floodgates that were previously thought to be shut closed permanently

He couldn't get it up. Very embarrassing.

This is PR bullshit, this faggot wears cowboy boots to a rave. The girls think he's cute but quickly realise he's a ass clown.

not pollitics

Whether it be royalty, journalists, or billionaires sex toys, there is literally no end to this man's seductive powers.

Meh, I said before the election he would definitely have some tiger woods type scandal before he as done.

indeed

When Trudeau told them to put things up his butt they just left him there.

What I get from this is that male leafs spend a great deal of time fantasizing about their prime minister's sexual escapades. Literally cuckolds.

donald trump is the cuckold

he's been trying to get ivanka's pussy for years

>Trudeau has dat chad tier jaw

damn right he does

make all the memes you want Sup Forums, trudeau is hot as fuck to women and they swoon over that sensitive shit. fact.
Trudeau is a literal chad and that's why you hate him so much

I hate that man, I really do.

this is some obscure leaf trolling but go on...

Is he the most handsome man in politics?

Who is Canada's PM is how is he???