You are now dictator of the US

And black lives matter to you. What steps do you take to reduce the death rate of young black men?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GZrLt5q0SxI
google.com/amp/www.theroot.com/ben-carson-donald-trump-s-new-deal-for-black-america-b-1790857583/amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kill them all so racism will cease to exist.

deport them back to Africa
then build a wall around Africa
they will be safe from the evil white man there

Kneel at sporting games across America.

You need to make it cool to get a proper job nd not die in the dope game

You need their hood rat moms to stop being hoes

First, I build a wall seperating most of the north from the south of the U.S. Put the white men to work to do it. Then, I will move all blacks to the southern section of the U.S. safe from the evil white man. I figure Texas, louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, and florida is enough space for them. Then I feed them the news about how once the white people were cordoned off and walled in, they became super violent and turned the entire north of america into a hellscape.
Afterward, the nigs will never find out the truth that whitopia built itself into space, and blackarchy was a horrible mistake. They are never allowed to reintegrate, and discussion about reintegration is a crime.

End welfare, instead give nogs government jobs.
Watch the single motherhood plummet.

Send them to africa

>And black lives matter to you.
Well, they don't. But I'll try for your sake OP.

First off, we need to kill the single motherhood martyrdom narrative. They are whores who failed.

Next, two years of mandatory military service for all Americans turning 18 years of age. You don't know how to be a man because your daddy was a piece of shit and never around? No problem. We'll make men out of you yet.

Third, improve education. We can't have all these retarded leftists running around unable to interpret basic data and solve simple math problems. It's creating an incredible amount of problems.

Fourth, a heavy handed crackdown on all gang and drug related activity.

Fifth, immigration reform and mass deportations of all illegals. They are competition for low skill jobs and directly harm the employment prospects of most blacks.

Maximize opportunities, limit additional competition, place the nuclear family back at the top of society and be merciless against criminal activities. That should do wonders to improve the situation in the black community. Hell, and every other community while we're at it.

Sterilize all black folk

Send them back to Africa to live in peace with their own kind.

SPBP.
Export the issue to Africa.

>discussion about reintegration is a crime
U T O P I A

make it spike really high for one year then it will drop to 0 forever

Move them all to Puerto Rico, make sure they have no police and plenty of funz, and no way to get off the island.

honestly, send them to mexico

First I legalize all drugs. Anyone already in prison for drugs goes free. No more prison bullshit.

Then I subsidize guns. Like, really hard. Pressure gun manufacturers to make cheap pistols (20 bucks or something ridiculous like that), maybe give tax credits to gun owners. The goal is to get everybody to have guns.

Finally I pull a fucking Deterte. Drugs are illegal again, open season on all drug users. Give anyone who kills a druggie. Suddenly nobody will use drugs. Once there are less druggie dindus on the street the gangs disappear. Black Lives Matter ofc, but black deaths go down because they're not dying in gang wars like they're playing call of duty.

As a nice bonus people are now terrified, especially the Easily Triggered Tracies. There are no atheists in foxholes, and they all convert to Christianity (obviously we ban the muslims). Suddenly family values.

Then we bump up meritocracy to the max. Make poverty as shitty as possible. 3rd world style. Make rich people as happy as possible. Suddenly everybody wants to study hard in school to escape the hellhole of poverty.

Bam. Gangs gone, stable families, incentive to succeed. Within 1 generation they become civilized. Police bias goes away because it's no longer useful. The end

end welfare, bring in the national guard to eradicate gangs with extreme prejudice
after that the problem will slowly fix itself

Dont care, but I know how to do it.

Fully eradicate the war on drugs. Not support single parent families, but punish them 150$ per month (double the fine for every fucking kid). Force every single black/mexican family to spread out around the city. AKA same system they had in Moscow when immigrants started pouring in. (Moscow got tons of migrants, low racism and no ghettos since they spread out their citizens)

+ any attempt to

+any attempt to oppose the system or move back will be punished by death. Anyone without a job will be forced to have a governmental job, do poor job - deported. No one wants you? Death.

All of the above will end most gang violence, decrease crime rates, etc.
Unless all of the above get hard forced into the society, shit will never change.

they can't kill each other if they're all dead

>give spice users $20 guns
What could go wrong?

Send all the blacks to Africa and there will be none left here to die.

Increase abortions, so they can't be born in the first place.

Sterilize them at birth and the death rate of the next generation plummets.

More "evil" cops to keep control in black neighborhoods. That is the first step. And also doing anything in power to shut down the BLM movement.

Kill them all. The net loss is greater if they go on living for thousands of more years.

>legalize marijuana
>decriminalize all drugs
>demilitarize the police
>community policing
>abolish capital punishment
>release non-violent low level offenders
>end life without the possibility of parole
>end three strikes laws
>pass stricter gun control laws
>invest in education and end the school to prison pipeline
>end private prisons
>more affirmative action
>raise taxes on the wealthy and increase social spending

ban guns

just kidding. order free weapons crates to be dropped in every black neighborhood until all the violent ones wipe themselves out leaving only the law abiding and docile blacks who know how to integrate into the white mans world - like black immigrants from africa, who most afro americans hate because they make them look terrible

Is this next level sarcasm?

Divert part of our outlandishly huge military budget to rebuilding our nation's crumbling infrastructure with a new and revitalized CCC. Demilitarize the police and provide free integrated high school diploma/vocational education/counseling services to learners who have left the system. End the drug war and treat addiction as a disease.

well-reasoned and humane policy recommendations? on my Sup Forums?

no I was being completely serious.

I support black lives matter and trans lives matter,

this guy knows what’s up

Shut off welfare.

All the negros and negresses with an IQ under 115 are humanely sterilized.

Work with community leaders-including gang bangers- to fundamental change (persuade) them into reforming black communities. I didn't take the time to learn how bad they are to just let them suffer. Plus when shtf economic nationalism is great for America and black communities have significant potential.

>build a wall
>when they never invented boats anyways
????

uh fuck you
t. Dixie

black lives don't even matter to black people, look at their rates of being murdered -- by other blacks. and trannies don't care about themselves too much either or else they wouldn't be cutting off their dicks. what's the point of helping communities that don't help themselves? you're wasting your time and effort. if you're white, your energies are better spent helping other white people. if you're here, you've already swallowed a few red pills.

Find a way to significantly incentivize 2-parent households, increase access to sexual education and contraceptives in urban areas, and increase access to abortion services in urban areas.

Sterilize all black people and accept no more.

This will result is a 100% reduction of black death in the US within 100 or so years.

UNIRONICALLY NICE
except maybe affirmative action but I'd deal with it if the rest could happen. Would solve other problems as well.

I am a trans woman. I am white but I support BLM in solidarity. I voted for Obama and Hillary. I refuse the red pill.

Ban Kel-Tec and Hi-Point. Price nogs out of being a danger to themselves and others.

based Aussie

why should i care if inferior retards kill themselves off for me?

Except all of those things lead to "remarkable success" which is already fucking incentivized.

cheaper and faster to just round them up and shoot them. same results in a fraction of the time.

Mandatory sterilization for anyone who has been on welfare for more than one continuous year. Eventually the problem will solve itself.

First, institute HUGE tax breaks to companies who open shop in poverty strike areas. At the same time, increase cops wages, get more police in areas but ALSO invest in specific training for how to interact with the people in those poverty strike areas.

Next, build safe parks in the cities and as the leader make appearances at grand openings - show them I can relate (even if I can’t). Designate these parks and sporting facilities for the local children’s leagues. Get these kids in organized sports.

Third, give even bigger tax incentives to the churches in these areas - get the church more involved in every day life.

Basically I’d invest in the people and leverage their already strong community bounds to make sure the projects unite and come together to grow. Give them obtainable goals WITHOUT handouts.

I slash corporate taxes in metro areas to entice employers to build facilities in economically blighted communities.

I then downsize the department of education to two departments, one comprised of three mathematicians who dole out $ to schools based solely on number of students. The other, a crucible of emotionless, autist judicators who investigate and harshly punish any misconduct with allotted funds.

I then permanently eliminate all racial considerations in higher education, going as far as disallowing institutions from knowing the name and origin of applicants, who provide only a essay coupled with a certification of academic proficiency.

1000 other things too, all with the singular goal of being able to say "if the races are equal, prove it."

>And black lives matter to you. What steps do you take to reduce the death rate of young black men?

Ship them all back to Africa so that the white man won't be able to oppress them and murder their babies any longer. It's the only way to right the wrong of bringing their ancestors from their ancestral home.

Allahu Akbar

Hell yeah - somebody else gets the tax incentive concept.

True, but the stipulation was none can die, or at least we can't have an increase on what we have now.

I also took this to mean removing them wouldn't count.

Legalize murder.

Get rid of "black culture" narrative and integrate blacks into American culture. Also discourage nigger culture make "thug life" as a bad thing for example.

I’m actually surprised Trump hasn’t done this yet. He spoke about helping inner cities during campaign: I always figured that would include tax incentives to help regrow the areas.

THIS. WHY IS IT SO FUCKING DIFFICULT TO SIMPLY ADD SOME STERILIZATION DRUGS TO THE "FLU SHOTS" AT THE CITY HEALTH DEPARTMENT IN NIGGERY CITIES? JESUS CHRIST IM POOR WHITE FATHER OF 8 FUCKING KIDS BUT WE DONT EVEN USE THAT SHIT ASS HEALTH DEPARTMENT. FUCK YOU MY CAPSLOCK IS BROKEN AND IM TOO BROKE TO BUY NEW KEYBOARD. STERILIZE THE USELESS TRASH. I WORK HARD FOR A LIVING, FUCK THOSE CUNTS. STERILIZE RICK AND MORTY TATTOO OWNERS ALSO

I stop blaming white people for their bullshit and hold them accountable for their actions.

>quoting a black man

Eliminate all of them which will drastically increase the numbers for about a year then drop them to literally zero

eliminate minimum wage
secure the borders & boot illegals
end welfare & alimony
ban affirmative action

After 1 or 2 painful generations, blacks would be back on the path they were on before these things were all introduced.

Send them somewhere they’ll all be safe. A place where their culture won’t be appropriated and ebil white cops won’t shoot them. A place where they can be kangz.

Deport all black people. Black murder rate will fall to zero

YOU HAVE MY VOTE SIR. PLEASE RUN FOR YOUR LOCAL CITY COUNCIL FOR NOW. THEN GO FROM THERE.

ever seen american nigger going to volunteer to help african kids?

Appoint moonman as vp and fake my own death

Bring back slavery.
I mean if you ask an SJW things are worse now than they ever have been so slavery myst be an improvement.

KEK

Get rid of their violent gang thug culture.

if they have to stay and be alive the entire time, beat the fuck out of anyone who doesn't use proper english or wears saggy pants.

I would create a Black Ethnostate where it is policed governed and ran exclusivley by blacks.

The state of Florida Georgia and Alabama would be combined into one country.
It would have its own banner, anthem, even military.

I would encourage black people to preserve their culture and anyone who dared question me would be called a racist for being against the preservation of unique American black culture. We all know the cuckservatives and libshits would try to question, but they would lose.
I would say the only way for them to be treated properly is to be policed by their own kind so no discrimination would occur.

By doing all of the above, blacks would be happy and normal white Americans would be happy. This would also destroy the lefts prime voter base therefore almost ensuring rightwing leadership for many years.

I would, unironically, send them all to Liberia.

fpbp

nigger

>8 kids
>sterilize rick and morty tatoo owners
i give you all my internets

I order all their hands chopped off. This will prevent them from being able to easily kill or harm others, particularly other blacks.

ill reduce the death rate to 0 young black men by deporting them all.

1. cut off most forms of welfare
2. stop imprisoning people for possession of small amounts of weed
3. start imprisoning men who abandon their offspring. hard jail time for anyone who knocks a woman up and then leaves her. give them a choice between being a father and being Tyrone's bitch.

This may sound racist but, fix the inner cities.

Instead of welfare, labor programs. Make the schools literally places where they are in individual cubicles so the school is no longer just a place where they go to fuck and scream and act like shit in the classroom. Punish violent crime severely. Kill all gang members.

> 3. start imprisoning men who abandon their offspring. hard jail time for anyone who knocks a woman up and then leaves her. give them a choice between being a father and being Tyrone's bitch.

Found the beta nice guy

Found the retard. Single mothers are the cause of the majority of problems in black communities.

Thank you for actually trying. I appreciate this. My point in making this thread is that if black lives actually mattered to BLM then they would advocate completely opposite policies.

if people would just stop with all the murdering then you wouldn't have as many people being killed.

So many people advocating violent crackdowns on drugs and gangs. I'm told that worked wonders for Mexico.

Congratulations jackass violent crime is now twice the level of the 1980s and young black men, predators, and superpredators are dying by the thousands to supermegapredators. You failed.

The Israelis will just build them boats dude

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GZrLt5q0SxI

He's laid groundwork.

google.com/amp/www.theroot.com/ben-carson-donald-trump-s-new-deal-for-black-america-b-1790857583/amp

Amp, I know, but Carson hits highlights.

Dems are reeeeing with "corporate cronyism!" while they do everything possible to make it more profitable to employ foreign slaves than Americans.

Me, I see it like this:

Corporations aren't immoral - they're Amoral. Controlling them is ridiculously easy. If you want a corporation to do the right thing, just make it a bit more profitable than the wrong thing.

The government will more than make back the money.

Look at carrier. $7m tax break. 800 workers making an average of $23/hr. That's about $50k/yr. That's 40M. Taxed at 25% - that's $10M in just the first year. With the other 30M being spent by the workers in their communities. This is the very essence of prosperity.

Here in the rust belt, cities (the smart ones) will sometimes compete to entice employers. My wife's plant moved last year because the city had started to nickel and dime the plant with out-of-control extra fees and unnecessary regulations. They ended up moving just 10 miles to the neighboring city, who pushed through zoning and built a city road and public works to get them there.

Dems would cry cronyism! over that kind of move. The same dems who just lost 100 people buying lunch and gas. 100 people, probably averaging $5/day spent there. $100,000/year to their local economy lost because they wanted to chisel an extra thousand here and an extra thousand there. This is the essence of globalism, and the true evil of the democratic party. Their policies are designed to raise the cost of manufacturing in the USA while simultaneously lowering the cost of imported goods made by foreign slaves.

They will cry corporate cronyism - but as a man from a city whose GM plant moved to Mexico - maybe I wanted my government to be friendly to the businesses responsible for my nation's prosperity.

Kenneth Branagh called – he wants his movie back (it's streaming on Amazon Prime srsly go watch it right now). Anyways it would be more humane to gas them rather than shoot them.

But seriously, I said that "black lives matter to you." If they matter to you it means that you view their existence and presence in the United States as an intrinsic good, while wanting to reduce the social ills rife in the hood and improve the moral character and quality of life of all black people, as well as reduce the homicide rate or eliminate other causes of premature death. Meaning that evacuating them, leaving them to their own devices, or sterilizing them doesn't leads to the same end — like George W. Bush, you don't care about black people. I'm asking you what you would do as dictator of the United States if you embraced the white man's burden and as dictator did not have to worry about the public backlash to ultimately beneficial policies.

Congratulations nothing happened. No companies want to open businesses in black areas even without tax. Young black men still die at the same rate. The hood is still rife with crime.

Abolish the Democrat Party

I kekked very hard.

First I kick out the jews.
This will probably piss of the left.
Then I legalize weed.
This will be called The Greatest Compromise

>slavery myst be an improvement.

Begin testing all students for IQ early on in education. Those advance begin placing in programs where socialization occurs early on and subsidize parents of gifted children for their education. Have these gifted students placed in charter schools with high graduation and higher education rates. Force universities to admit students based on a combination of virtue, wisdom, accomplishment, and IQ.

Demand a classical humanities education from universities. Place those of lower class in more professional oriented programs (engineering, trade, business, and other skill based professions). Place those with higher levels of openness and a philosophic nature on track to become the next generation of academics.

Reform the penal system categorizing offenders into, guilty with full knowledge these will merely be punished, guilty without full knowledge these will be re-educated (provided with a trade skill), and those in desperate need these will be placed on probation. Drug users would be sent to rehab facilities and drug distributors would be encouraged (paid and protected) to report on their superiors in exchange for complete immunity. Inner cities are to be re-developed with homeless people being employed under a city beautification plan where every necessity is given them provided that they assist in cleaning of the city and labor for other beautification projects. Those who do not voluntarily join will be enlisted in this. Investing in urban gardening and other urban agriculture as further projects.

Investment in infrastructure around cities will be increased to encourage the return of industry to industrial centers to provide work for poor neighborhoods.

Other measure, abolish the minimum wage, or at least lower the minimum wage. Ban abortion. Connect black churches with local businesses to identify people who want to reform themselves and provide a proper framework for success. Begin promoting art within black communities that provide purpose for life