Bleach

So in canon, Orihime loves Ichigo, Riruka is attracted to him and Nel wants to make Ichigo feel attracted to her?

Other urls found in this thread:

onepiece-naruto.com/blog-entry-1488.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-rk2DNp_SH8
youtube.com/watch?v=jp3xMrt4vio
youtube.com/watch?v=kvfbrYQoAyE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's the name of that Ichiruki forum?

You can't be a shonen protagonist without a harem.

Spoilers when?

Deathberry.
10 hours.

I just scanned some IchiHime doujin and I was going to post it in the next thread, but this thread and OP are trash. Guess I'll wait until the next one.

Deathberry, I made an account to see what are the reactions but so far are pretty chill. I expected something like the Narusaku forum but I´m dissapointed now.

>I just scanned some IchiHime doujin
Who the fuck cares?

Post them please. It looks like really good quality and we need more of them.

No body fucking cares
That's quite sad, user

Thanks, user. I`m just going to sleep then

>That's quite sad, user
I know, I kinda regret it now.

I care. Fuck you faggots.

Please post it.

I'd fuck Nel in her loli form no questions asked tbqhwy.

Tumblr is a better source of butthurt

I still remember when Sup Forums stalked the NaruSaku forum until they made it members-only, good times.

Well this is hilarious. OPN posted the Japanese translation of a fake spoiler that was originally posted here:

onepiece-naruto.com/blog-entry-1488.html

I'm pretty sure he was the user that was looking for doujins to buy. He is a hero.

Fuck off you autistic shipperfag.

They are still in denial.

The best part was that the 2ch poster admitted a few lines down that he faked the spoilers.

2 vs 1
And I'm not a faggot
Indeed, Good times

Hello, same person.

Why are you proud of being so autistic?

Making two posts does not make you two people.

>Ichigo and Ishida team up to win the final battle
>World starts to collapse
>Yoruichi shows up to explain that someone needs to take the SK's place or everyone dies forever
>Ichigo pussies out
>Aizen steps up, calls Ichigo out for his cowardice, and takes the place of the Soul King
>Everyone starts to freak out except Yoruichi, who starts to laugh
>This was all Urahara's plan to get rid of Aizen by getting him to become Soul King
>He "rules" the world at the cost of his free will
>Next Week: Epilogue Chapter

What?

Why are you talking to Yourself, anonymous.

But making three posts does.

Touché.

Too good to be real.

YES

FUCKING YES !!!

No, not that one. They posted a newer one that was originally written by some Sup Forumsnon here. Then it was posted on the 2ch Bleach thread in English. Then some Japanese native actually translated it from English to Japanese on 2ch. And now it's on OPN.

Congratulations, whoever wrote . You're now an inside source!

>what is one minute timer
Newfag

Hey guys, aren't you all excited for Urahara's words?

Rukia is going to give Ichigo's powers back. Not only that, but she's going to tagteam with him to take out Yhwach. She's going to freeze Yamamoto's Bankai and then freeze the future so Yhwach can't change it.

Why would he say those words if she wasn't going to do anything? All of Ichigo's friends got a turn, now it's Rukias. All of the chapter titles are pointing towards more Deathberry guys. Look I'll post it over and over to make it come true.

All of this was wrong. All of it. So fucking funny.

One more fucking day.

He's so deranged that he thinks people actually use phones to get around it in order to trick him.

Oh, the bottom half is still there so I assumed that it was the same post. That's actually hilarious

Fuck off shipperfag.

Orihimefag in despair

Is that supposed to be Orihime? Looks more like Rangiku for some reason.

See >2 vs 1
You clearly think majority beats fact. Which is why you do it.

Whatever helps you sleep. One more day left.

What?

>freeze the future

>literally freezing time

Not that shit again.

Wait, really? This artist is actually pretty good, looks like Orihime to me.

Seems like Orihimefags are the new Rukiafags

youtube.com/watch?v=-rk2DNp_SH8

It's been so long.

Objectively one of the best shonen openings of all time.

>falseflagging this hard
Holy shit can you fuck off?

>LEGIT SPOILERS ARE OUT
>looks like it will skip and we will just see what happens after
Along with the invisible empire, it disappears each occurrence is Yuhabahha.

Ichigo to lose consciousness at the same time.

When Ichigo is wake up in the Shikabanetamashi boundaries of the first-aid station,
There are Urahara and Orihime, Ishida to Chad to Rukia, and Koiji and single-minded. (Ryutsuru is missing)

Involuntarily Orihime is hugging to Ichigo.

Ichigo is aware of the state of Urahara, ask what happened.

Urahara only say, "No, in particular"
When Ichigo says to Urahara and "Do it over to see Frankenstein",
Urahara "I was told the same thing. I here of everyone."
There has Keigo and light blue and Nagarjuna.

Urahara being "a little sorry. Kuchiki San and I'd like to have a little talk", beckon Rukia
"Please do not keep an eye from Kurosaki San. For the time being I" outside of the room Urahara says to Rukia
Ask is Rukia as "Why?"

Here are scenes on behalf of the people of KYORAKU, Mamoru廷 13 Corps and the zero number Corps, we are discussing what to do with the treatment of Aizen
If that Aizen would say, now it is tied to the desk
Apparently Aizen survived
Moreover, when the Yuhabahha has got off to a Aizen, it seems approached to talk to try to do something together to absorb the force of Aizen Lich King appearance

After all, and laid the indigo instead of the Lich King, it was decided to be promoted to Hitsugaya and Byakuya and Kenpachi the zero number Corps as its auxiliary
KYORAKU says to Aizen as "finally I dream come true."
Aizen "I think if also wonder if Yuhabahha there is a need to borrow" also "his help that will appear"

Scene behalf Rukia come back to the room you have Ichigo
I thought I would talk about what was said from Urahara to Ichigo, because Ichigo was talking to friends and fun
Again we'll talk later so as not to interfere

All Bleach op were pretty great.

Ichiruki confirmed

These were posted on like Saturday here. They are fake as fuck.

Remember when Bleach was more than just Dragon Ball with swords?

um, user.

about those spoilers.

they were originally written by some user here: then through an absurd process they wound up on OPN. see not only are they fake, they're f/a/nfiction written here.

>None of this edgy shit was planned before
>No Yhwach
>No Fullbringers
>No Arrancars

>Just a guy and his friends, SoL + shounen
>Last few chapters: Ultra edgy KUBO PLOT, What gave you the impression this was a good anime?

THE PROMISE IS TOO FUCKING BIG.
I can't handle this nostaliga.

>Vaizards turned out to be nothing
>The fucking filler sagas

The most maddening of it all is that we never got any decent payoff for being invested in the characters.

>movies
>Senna isn't canon
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

The one and true ship.

You don't know what you're doing to me right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=jp3xMrt4vio

>You will never get a footjob by yoruichi while she's wearing that outfit
Kill me in this instant

i love shinji!

Trips do not lie user.

How do you know it isn't real in reality?

Post lewd yoruichi

How do you know the Fruit Salad leak is not real?

you mean besides the fact that they were originally posted right here on Sunday with the caption "most likely fake"?

You're right, I don't know. They could easily be legit.

Aizen probably really is tied to a desk this time.

Haven't listened to this in years. You're sending me on a goddamn nostalgia trip.

youtube.com/watch?v=kvfbrYQoAyE

We have been getting spoilers early

>Aizen probably really is tied to a desk this time.
It could be a hospital-like table.

KUBOOOOOOOOOO

Holy fuck, I cant concentrate

All I could think of all day is this chapter coming out

KUBO RELEASE ME

Never on Sunday. Not even when we get early chapters.

You would think there would be early spoilers for once since it's the last fucking chapter, but nope.

Is the last chapter though.
Do you not like the spoilers? Let me guess, you are a shipperfag

Naruto had the full chapter a week early.

Ichigo will lose his powers to seal stuff, becoming a normalfag

Nobody cares about Bleach anymore.

>Tumblr is a better source of butthurt

Because most of them are still underage.

The ones at Deathberry are the ones that were in Livejournal and Bleach Asylum around 2005-06.

Yhwach dies as the upper body of Aizen emerges and Soul Society crumbles. He is unconscious when the people that were in the Royal Realm appear in Soul Society. Ichigo's friends talk to him, when Mayuri joins them and turns Aizen into the next Soul King. Ichigo tries to stop him, but a crying Yoruichi beats him to the ground.
We see a Flashback of a Young Aizen playing tag with other children. A few adults appear and there seems to be a problem. Aizen explains that he's the strongest and known as the Captain of Justice who will protect everyone who follows him as the other children hide behind his back. When he opens his eyes he's in the royal Realm surrounded by the new Order - the Gotei 9.
On a spread there's a single letter that depicts the new order and the important causalities during the quincy battle. There are three Captain Commanders from here on out. (N - Number of Division:C - Captain[CC - Captain Commander]/V - Vice Captain)
1:Nanao Ise/Genshiro Okikiba 2:Isane Kotetsu/Yasochika Iemura 3:Shinji Hirako/Momo Hinamori 4:Byakuya Kuchiki[CC]/Renji Abarai 5:Ichibei Hyousube/Ayumu Chouko 6:Toshiro Hitsugaya[CC]/Rangiku Matsumoto 7:Kenpachi Zaraki/Vaccant 8:Mayuri Kurotsuchi[CC]/Nemu Kurotsuchi 9:Rukia Kuchiki/Kiyone Kotetsu&Sentaro Kotsubaki
The old Divisions 2, 3, 7 and 8 were absorbed by the 9 new Divisions.
Criminals that live in the Human World: Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez, Kon, Nelliel To Odelschwanck, Yoruichi Shihoin, Soifon and the Staff of the Urahara Store
Member that were lost through the war: Kirio Hikifune, Shuuhei Hisagi, Tetsuzaemon Iba (Retired), Tenjuro Kirinji, Sajin Komamura (Incapacitated), Mashiro Kuna, Yachiru Kusajishi (Incapacitated), Shunsui Kyoraku, Kensei Muguruma, Ooetsu Nimaiya, Marechiyo Omaeda, Roujuurou Ootoribashi, Shoujirou Sasakibe, Senjumaru Shutara, Juushiro Ukitake, Retsu Unohana, Kisuke Urahara and Genryuusai Shigekuni Yamamoto
1/2

When Naruto ended we got not spoilers but actually leaked pages on wednesday.

I'm just stating the truth. Why does everything always come back to shipping? Also, how do those spoilers have anything to do with shipping?

At this point I don't care about what happens in the final chapter
I just want to see it END

Years later, a few kids are spitting on a memorial and a male ghost is seen crying.
A big breasted girl with short hair runs with a piece of bread in her hand too them and tries to stop them as he's cyring already. The kids reconise her as the bakery shop dummy with the stupid ghost talk.
She hits one of them until they run away as she screams 'The name's Masaki Anette Kurosaki and I CAN see ghosts, you fools!'
End
2/2

Not him but there is plenty of fake spoilers

But the old ones are the worst

C
U
T
E

What the fuck is this cancer

What will the announcement be ?

Looks like Orihime but sounds like Rukia?....

Bleach should have just kept Ichigo, Rukia, Orihime, Chad, and Ishida as the main focus. Shit got way too disjointed.

Who ready for Bochigo and Fruit Salad adventures?

I want this to be real. It's fucking perfect.
Probably a Databook.

Post unscanned Bleach doujins that you wish would be translated. Vanilla, lewd, anything works.

GO GO GO

This is a clusterfuck, senpai.

So after Bleach dies what are you guys gonna use as your "Im bored and this is the only thing i haven't read yet" from the Jump catalog?

I have been thinking about picking up Black Clover since it's suppose to be "just Naruto with wizzards"

At least make it SOMEWHAT believable you fucking memelord.

It's probably Orihime's kid because of the whole bakery shop thing.

More importantly, where are you all going to go? It seems that Shokugeki no Soma is the next big target for shipperfags

>just Naruto with wizzards
That doesn't sound any different from Naruto.

>Post unscanned
That's the problem, isn't it?

I meant untranslated.

Neko and her doujins.

Going to one piss. I am going to ship everything. Even the trees in the back