So I just finished the first two seasons of Date A Live and this has to be the most faggot main character I've ever...

So I just finished the first two seasons of Date A Live and this has to be the most faggot main character I've ever seen.

The way he forgives people that try to kill him is disgusting, he refuses to fight total psychos and tries to see them as good people.

Seriously, the main thing dragging Date A Live down is how the main faggot insists on trying to save even the worst psycho shitbags around, when there is just no reason not to let them die. He's like some fucking tumblr feminist white knight shitlord that refuses to punch his enemies in the face because they're fucking women.

I mean even fucking Shinji Ikari when pushed to the edge manages to be brutal enough (Like in the battle against Zeruel and him strangling Asuka in EoE), while this pacifist faggot is the worst pussy I've ever seen in any anime.

There would be some potential good drama in the concept of MC trying to execute his purely pacifistic plan of saving even beings that don't deserve to be saved for the ultimate good of all, but the problem is that the writer never acknowledges it's a dilemma at all. The writer just spouts some nonsense about protecting smiles or some shit and has the protagonist actively work against solving the problems he's ostensibly in charge of solving, and that is just incredibly frustrating. I don't want to see the main character protecting the fucking villains

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UlUOjCRQcQ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So I just finished the first two seasons of Date A Live and this has to be the most faggot main character I've ever seen.

The way he forgives people that try to kill him is disgusting, he refuses to fight total psychos and tries to see them as good people.

Seriously, the main thing dragging Date A Live down is how the main faggot insists on trying to save even the worst psycho shitbags around, when there is just no reason not to let them die. He's like some fucking tumblr feminist white knight shitlord that refuses to punch his enemies in the face because they're fucking women.

I mean even fucking Shinji Ikari when pushed to the edge manages to be brutal enough (Like in the battle against Zeruel and him strangling Asuka in EoE), while this pacifist faggot is the worst pussy I've ever seen in any anime.

There would be some potential good drama in the concept of MC trying to execute his purely pacifistic plan of saving even beings that don't deserve to be saved for the ultimate good of all, but the problem is that the writer never acknowledges it's a dilemma at all. The writer just spouts some nonsense about protecting smiles or some shit and has the protagonist actively work against solving the problems he's ostensibly in charge of solving, and that is just incredibly frustrating. I don't want to see the main character protecting the fucking villains
BLAH BLAH BLAH
kurumi is a overrated psycothic yangire slut

Japanese authors don't know what a real man is.

youtube.com/watch?v=UlUOjCRQcQ4
He's not. The anime was tonned down, he actually feels disgusted with Kurumi for instance and is hostile agaisnt Phantom and DEM. The thing with his character is that he is not "himself" but another "he". In other words, his real personality was erased/sealed. He actually showed a lot of rage when his real-self showed up for a bit.
Also, consider that he's forced to do it regardless if the spirit is an enemy.

Yeah. He is a fag. The girls aren't even jealous psychos, which makes this even more unrealistic.

Just shut up and take them waifus, you faggot.

user, but he killed a lot of wizards during vol.7.

What the fuck? Did we watch the same series? He doesn't want to save everyone just spirits and after the incident with Kurumi he doesn't even try to save her anymore because she is a monster.

>I don't want to see the main character protecting the fucking villains
What villains he tried to protect? Kurumi? That was when he thought she was like the rest of the spirits. Honestly, the main problem with the conquest is how little they actually told him about it. How was he supposed to know about mass murderers spirits and dark spirits later in the series?

What that user said, his real personality is far from being a pacifist.

>that scene
Seriously, fuck Kotori and Ratatoskr. It was their own fault for telling him spirits were just troubled girls when reality was much worse, especially when they knew about dark spirits but she still acts all high and almighty when the truth is that she and her crew are useless.

Clock Eye was the main reason to watch the show.

Only the clone was good, the original is an edgy cunt.

I'm not really the type to judge a character on the actions they make but everything related to spirits was Kotori's fault. She literally kept all the inforation to herself and didn't mention anything to Shiou except "ok, there's these girls who descend upon our world causing a space-quake during the process. They are spirits, you will make them fall for you" and that's it. She could have explained everything in detail, that he could go berserk and that they have a satellite always pointing at him in case he explodes, that spirits can go inverse etc.
Shidou is way too good for her, even after he was almost killed by the organization that supposedly supports him, he still forgave her.

Yeah, if you are a normalfag.

Pretty run of the mill.
Truth.

>thinks the show is shit
>likes Kurumi
It doesn't help her "fans" are cancerous fucks.

They are clockfags, you shouldn't expect something from them, user.

He said main reason, mad faggot.

>main reason
>when better girls exist in the same universe
Nah, you just have shit taste.

>buttblasted confirmed
No (You)

(You)

>clockfag getting mad
Rooftop Kurumi was the only good Kurumi anyway.

>Kurumi
>Main reason to watch this
It feels great to know a clon can be much better than the original cunt.

NOW THAT'S SOME GOOD PASTA

This IMOTBQH elder sibling student.

>not greentext
Did you guys just copy/paste the whole thing or is something wrong with my PC?

>So I just finished [insert entry-level show here] and this has to be the most faggot main character I've ever seen.

>The way he forgives people that try to kill him is disgusting, he refuses to fight total psychos and tries to see them as good people.

>Seriously, the main thing dragging [series] down is how the main faggot insists on trying to save even the worst psycho shitbags around, when there is just no reason not to let them die. He's like some fucking tumblr feminist white knight shitlord that refuses to punch his enemies in the face because they're fucking women.

>I mean even fucking Shinji Ikari when pushed to the edge manages to be brutal enough (Like in the battle against Zeruel and him strangling Asuka in EoE), while this pacifist faggot is the worst pussy I've ever seen in any anime.

>There would be some potential good drama in the concept of MC trying to execute his purely pacifistic plan of saving even beings that don't deserve to be saved for the ultimate good of all, but the problem is that the writer never acknowledges it's a dilemma at all. The writer just spouts some nonsense about protecting smiles or some shit and has the protagonist actively work against solving the problems he's ostensibly in charge of solving, and that is just incredibly frustrating. I don't want to see the main character protecting the fucking villains

Yes, it's very nice indeed.

Faggot.

Nice.