HAPPENING NOW!!!

amp.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/10/11/ninth_circuit_rules_there_s_no_second_amendment_right_to_sell_firearms.html

Prepare for Civil War or die.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/local/charlottesville-lawsuit-seeks-restrictions-on-white-nationalist-groups/2017/10/12/4854bbf8-ae03-11e7-be94-fabb0f1e9ffb_story.html?utm_term=.b12e889a36b4
washingtonexaminer.com/six-things-to-know-about-breaking-up-the-9th-circuit/article/2621577
youtu.be/FIU8WZR9DNA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They outed themselves as democrat party operatives. Their rulings don't matter.

the supreme court heller case cant be changed by the 9th circuit lol

ELEPHANTINE IF ERRORLESS

Yeah, that's getting overturned on appeal.

Its gonna go to the supreme court and the 2nd amendment will be upheld and strengthened.

you can stop reading after 9th circuit court.

I guess we can start printing them at home then

the 9th circuit is a joke and nobody takes them seriously anymore

Absolutely nothing. Ninth circuit is garbage court.

just like the vast majority of all other 9th circuit ruling. They do a good job at getting the supreme court to rule on shit tier attempts to subvert the constitution giving precedent for the future...

still...that court should be disbanded it make a mockery of our judicial system and constitution.

>ninth_circuit_rules
The Fake court

That ID Though.

yeah it will go to supreme court and get overturned

The point is that the 9th circuit is still around to do this stupid shit. Why hasn't it been dismantled?

fpbp

>9th circuit

the ninth circuit is literally communist judges butthurt we won the election, nobody has taken them seriously for decades

Lot of confidence in the supreme court, I hope it's justified.

>9th circuit

Nutty ninth at it again, fucking California

You do realize that the 9th circuit court's decisions are overturned roughly 98% of the time when they reach the Supreme Court, right? Look up the history of their decisions, it's basically the Berkeley of courts, they're clowns, and they're very nearly always wrong.

that's obviously an infringement of the second amendment

whoever is responsible for that ruling is probably a partisan hack

If they win this case, White Nationalism will officially be an illegal opinion.

washingtonpost.com/local/charlottesville-lawsuit-seeks-restrictions-on-white-nationalist-groups/2017/10/12/4854bbf8-ae03-11e7-be94-fabb0f1e9ffb_story.html?utm_term=.b12e889a36b4

Okay, so, I buy a $700 box of .40 that happens to come with a free gun.

>9th Circuit thinks it can overrule the Supreme Court episode 472,272,901
Why the fuck do you guys let the 9th exist

This is in our favor.

Now the Supreme Court can over-turn the decision and become an example of case-law that we do have the right to buy firearms.

Chicago is a gun free zone yet the ghetto rats kill each other like rabbit dogs.. Liberals please explain. :)

The ninth circuit's goal is to make as many garbage rulings as possible that the SC is tied up so they can try a new spin on the "u can't ban muslims drumpf!" bullshit they've been pushing

Honestly at this point I question why the SC doesn't have the power to unilaterally disbar the Ninth Circuit for this bullshit, sounds like we need a fucking amendment to the constitution against overly-active activist judges.

>that Alameda County had infringed upon the rights of prospective gun buyers by refusing to grant the plaintiffs a permit. Alameda County, she explained, already contains at least 10 gun shops, including a Big 5 Sporting Goods store that’s just 600 feet from the plaintiffs’ planned retail establishment.

they are literally pinko commies

>Ninth circuit
>mattering at all

aw, bless you heart, sweetie

The fuck .40 are you buying that cost 700 bucks? My 40c was 550 and that's about as good as they get.

It's also possible that the gun stores in the county are paying the county off to keep competition low

Ninth circuit rulings never stand.

so this is how it ends

hahahahaha, guns are seriously murderous pieces of trash though.
guns make it wayyy to easy to kill people.
before the invention and widespread adoption of the primed cartridge, you had to make a serious fucking effort to kill someone. war was still hand to hand, guns were mainly used as fucking spears.

the founding fathers could NEVER have imagined what guns would turn into.
where even a female child could kill and able bodied adult male.
that would literally be appalling back then

automatic firearms were a thing before the 1776 tho

(((9th circuit))) seriously its like SJW judge judy up in that bitch

Which reminds me - is the the SCOTUS supposed to make a ruling on the muslim ban this month?

yes, but that wouldn't explain the 9th's decision to limit competition

>Break Up The 9th Circuit

Things To Know About Breaking Up The 9th Circuit

washingtonexaminer.com/six-things-to-know-about-breaking-up-the-9th-circuit/article/2621577

>no right
>etched in stone from mt. sanai

YAHWEH VULT

Literally every single ruling the 9th makes gets reversed

Might as well throw out the 1st amendment too. Founding fathers could never have imagined television, radio, or the internet.

>the 9th circuit

10000 - 8623 = 1377 + 111 = 1488
jesus christ dude

>why the 9th exists
Because unfortunately our founding fathers were kinda vague on how the court system would be set up. I think it's Amendment time

Even the liberals on the Supreme Court have ruled that gun ownership is protected, that the 2nd Amendment applies to weapons for individuals, etc. The 9th circuit is run by crackheads.

>it's not real gun control! Outside forces plotted to make it look like it doesn't work!
It's their same dead horse argument for fagmunism

When does it become okay to kill judges

9th circuit court is like the huffpost of news for courts. Nobody actually respects it as legitimate

time to disbar and construct gallows

Fuck you rats I’m with Big gov they’re gonna fuck you autistic cunts UP drone strikes and allllllll

See

>9th circuit

Maybe he got a good deal on a UMP .40.

They threw out the case the other day I thought.

Digits confirm the President uses this as legal excuse to replace them since any argument against the second amendment has already been btfo

youtu.be/FIU8WZR9DNA

That's fucked up.

>9th circuit
Can these commie fucks die already?

You don't need a right to sell firearms, you need a license

So free guns it is. Free guns with a donation equal to its retail value.

why dont websites have comment sections anymore?

> none may operate near residential areas, schools, day care centers, other gun shops, or liquor stores

Kek what a fucking they're trying to make it where you'd have to drive 30 miles out into the country to buy a gun.

This will be overturned by the Supreme Court by the end of the fucking year lmao.

Stupid leftyfag activist judges.

There is no second amendment right to sell firearms though. That right comes from business permits and the fact we live in a capitalist society

Because they don't want people to share what they think. CNN took their article comment section down in probably 2014 or so. Foxnews is full of the same trolls who are on the Drudge phone app. Huffpo went to a facebook linked comment section about 2 years ago. There are a couple Brit news sites that allow comments, but I can never remember which.

Haha looked for a second and then realized the only capitalized letters in the ID were NRA lol. It is fate!

>this is the absolute state of the Apellate """""court""""" system

I wish I didn't live on the left coast

i will gladly kill commies over this.

if it does kick off, we're hunting this fat pos to the ends of the earth and giving him death by a thousand cuts on public tv.

>ninth circuit
Kek

You sir, are very fucking retarded. Let me address this in the order you laid out or more specifically in the order in which you made your "points". Guns are murderous pieces of trash? I beg to differ. A gun is simply a machine that has evolved from simple to complex. A gun is an inanimate object with no intent or will of its own. It can be used for defense, offense, or the procurement of food. Guns make it way easier to kill people? This is arguably true, however many many every day objects enable you to do the same thing. Look at the cargo van attacks that have become rampant across Europe or Timothy McVeigh. McVeigh used common fertilizer. Before the widespread adoption of the primed cartridge you had to make a serious effort to kill? Bullshit, it's not nearly as hard as people think to load a black powder weapon and you can carry one in the ready state allowing you to fire at will. The founding fathers could have never imagined what guns would turn into? False. They had the Puckle gun and they also had the foresight to look beyond the innovations of their day. We are literally talking about people who discovered usable electricity and the printing press capable of making multiple copies in minutes. I won't even address your last point as it is quite sexist and indicates how willing you are to abandon one talking point to validate another. Your identity politics disgust me as you have no real compass. You will use whatever "validations" you can procure to affirm your point even if it contradicts others.

That would be free speech and the founding fathers certainly didn't have the foresight to see what an open forum the modern world would become so we can ignore the 1st amendment when it is convenient.

inb4 trumpfags who care more about pieces of metal than lives

doesn't really work when we saw so many leftists say how happy they were that the hurricanes that hit texas and florida were hitting red states, and all those people who were glad it was a country concert that got shot up since they were probably trump supporters anyway

Why would people be mad about Nazis dying?

>Ninth Circuit

it's literally nothing

inb4 someone who thinks that 1984 was a "pretty chill" piece of reading material written by a good "fiction" author. inb4 someone who is okay with their liberties taken away at the expense of "safety".

“Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety” -Benjamin Franklin

help a bong retard out, what is the 9th Circuit? and how many is there? i know its not a racetrack.

its the higher court system for the west coast. California, Oregon, Washington.

its basically the joke of the nation when it comes to lawyers, 98.78% overturned ratio from the supreme court.

>ninth circuit
Whatever. They survive no appeals.
Hey, did you hear that top Congressional democrats who love to babble about Russian hackers left a huge cybersecurity hole which sent everything in our most sensitive committees to a Muslim country?

>ninth circuit rules

literally nothing

10th amendment, homie

A Circuit court of appeals is basically a court that is the intermediary between your local district court and the supreme court(the highest court we have.) They are basically federal courts that handle the cases when a citizen or group is unhappy with the ruling the district court gave so they appeal and it is presented to their federal circuit court before going to the supreme. The 9th happens to represent the pacific region including Commiefornia so a lot of their rulings have come under scrutiny and have actually been overturned on precedent or further rulings.

this - the 9th circut may as well be a bunch of BLM/ANTIFA/LBGTLMNOP's all deciding on their PC driven heart felt issues just to be flipped over by sane justices down the line.

literally the biggest meme court known to man

It used to be that circuit court judges actually would travel because they were serving a wide, underdeveloped area. In fact originally our Supreme Court worked the same way. They're like the middle layer, so you have local courts, the circuit courts, and then the Supreme Court. The Ninth has an impossible wait list because their rulings are so ridiculous every defendant wants to transfer their case there.

>no affirm rates at 50%
>the courts are literally ruling with less accuracy than a coin flip
>the courts are literally ruling incorrect on purpose

>the ((9th circuit)).

someone tell me these fucking faggots are close to death or retirement.

>Rabbit dogs
U wot m8?

I'm not a really much of Trumpet, I just think he's okay as far as Neocons go compared to everyone else anyway.

As stupid and desperate as the 9th circuit is, they know retail sales are the closest thing to a paper trail they have. This is just political spectacle. The no-guns don't want to see home riflecraft trending like vape mods. Then again, maybe they are that stupid.

that same logic could be used against your stupid ass to. For instance: who gives a shit about commies dying?

>9th circuit
They’re the most infamously leftist court of appeals known to mankind. Their shit always gets overturned. Nothing will happen.

jesus christ his post really went over your head huh

INFRINGED