arakidoodles.com/part8.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for best girl fuck you

2nd for Chubby JoJo Girls

3rd for would you like some pizza?

It's a sign
Yasuho is best girl also
Her smile brings me joy

Anyone else get their copy of Jojonium today?

>act 5
Whuuut?

Alright i know we love yashuo, but please guys dont over do it. we dont want to end up like a certain fag.

Right, one more image of her for the road though
Flowers > Oranges

post some panels

Gappy makes me happy

>YFW Shinobu will be forever waiting for her husband to return.

>Stray Cat's owners are waiting for it to return

I want gappy to unhinge his jaw and force me down his throat by the strength of soft and wet so i can be soft and wet inside his distended stomach as his eyes cave in and blood pours out of his dick

youtube.com/watch?v=hzczV9idANg
Best fight theme in the anime coming through.

I wan to srick my dick inside of Johnny and kiss him as we make love.

Things I don't like about SBR:

I don't like the way stands are portrayed, they don't really feel like stands at all. They are also pretty lame except one or two.

The Spin is even more absurd than Hamon.

I hate western, so the setting is another downside.

I never really care for Johnny, he was an asshole, the only sympathetic characters were Lucy Steel and Gyro.

The secondary characters were really underused in favour of the main duo.

Alt Diego was just pointless fanservice.

It's not a bad part but definitely not one of my favourite.

You niggers lied SBR wasn't even close to the best part

Ok.

What's your favorite part?

That's what happens when people hype up SBR to people that haven't caught up. And the worst part is that they tend to rush through the other parts to get to SBR.

> okuyasu's dad is waiting for his older son to return

>They are also lame except on or two
>Civil War, Tusk, Scary Monsters, Mandom, D4C
>Lame
D4C is the most creative stand in the entire series.
>The Spin is even more absurd than Hamon
Except it isn't, Hamon didn't even have a proper concept. Spin at least was based off of an actual interest concept that made more sense, hell, even the horse-golden rectangle thing is something that is practiced in real life.
>I hate Western
Shit taste
>I never really care for Johnny
Pretty bad taste, Johnny is the most believable Jojo we've had yet. Just because he wasn't a goodie two-shoes with no flaws doesn't make him a character you can't care for.
>The secondary characters were really underused in favour of the main duo.
I admit this was an eh part but I'd rather the main duo get more favor than the rest of the secondary characters. Part 3 and 5 had that problem where the main character got overshadowed like fuck.
>Alt. Diego was pointless fanservice
And it was the most hypest thing ever, I still get chills reading it because it did make sense and seemed too obvious NOT to happen. Plus it tied up the story nicely with Lucy being a complete badass and the scene with Johnny's dad.
>It's not a bad part but definitely not one of my favorite.
Cool, user.
Yep, that's where we get most of the people who say part 6 are shit from, or the people who claim SBR isn't great.

>The secondary characters were really underused in favour of the main duo.
Araki tends to do that a lot. Either the protagonist is overshadowed by the main crew, or the crew is completely useless.

Anyone have a killer queen or king crimson phone wallpaper?
All I have is valentine's ass

>implying he doesn't make them do it for shits and giggles

Probably 4 but I'd have to re-read everything again to really determine, I liked 2-5 a lot in general although the characters and story in 5 felt lacking

Honestly, SBR girls > Original girls

7>6>4>5>3>1>2

If you dont agree you have shit tastes

Didn't start 8 yet btw

Not him btw

>Johnny is the most believable Jojo we've had yet
He's an annoying piece of shit. He's not entertaining. His dialogue is not interesting or compelling. I don't care if he has development or whatever, he's unlikeable and I completely hated him from start to finish. The charismatic carefree Jojos like Joseph and Josuke are what made the series so compelling to begin with, not a crippled faggot crying every other panel that wears a gay beanie. For me he is the worst Jojo by a mile.

Probably doesn't work too well for phones

As much as we don't want to end up like a certain few posters who I will not name, could someone make an imgur album for yasuho pics? I want more.

>thinking a character has to be likeable to be compelling
this is why Sup Forums hates us

Other than the last few volumes and when she fights the guard with Survivor part 6 is terrible though

Neither of those were bad.

>Terrible
What about it was terrible? I'd argue it's one of the best parts.

Official Best Part 5's Girl Ranking:
1. Trish Una
2. Donatella Una
3. Doctor Monica Ultello
4. The female guard from Polpo's prison.
5. Scolippi's girlfriend
6. Narancia's Mother
7. Diavolo's Mother
8. Buccellati's Mother
9. Baby Face's Mother
10. Giorno's Mother
There's too few women in Part 5 and they are all pretty shit.
No Narancia or Doppio because I'm not an idiot.

>The charismatic carefree Jojos like Joseph and Josuke
>better than johnny

The main cast and their stands are very bland and boring compared to previous parts (Araki running out of ideas). Generally, the fights range from just too ridiculous to even care because it's just beyond absurd (dude slugs lmao) to boring and forgettable (a mixture of Araki out of ideas and trying to top how bizarre previous parts were). Weather Report is the only truly good character and he's barely in it. The DIO retcon stuff with Pucci is straight cringe. Reboot ending that was both generic and unsatisfying, although the fight itself was cool. Also the art is the worst in the series other than part 1, which to me suggests Araki didn't really even care about what he was doing and was starting to lose interest (which could be reaffirmed by SBR initially not being Jojo).

I see the appeal with how it's more of a continuous story and less motw than other parts, and the main villain is always present/involved. But the story is not interesting at all and Pucci is a villain dependent on DIO retcons that are not necessary and cringey.

Pretty much everything about it is bad, I have no idea why people like it other than being blinded by the fact it's the female part and people gravitate towards that.

Is the mosaic finished yet?

This is why Mikitaka won't talk to us.

who the fuck is tenmei?

KAK

See the image in

Jotaro

>The DIO retcon stuff with Pucci is straight cringe.
What? Dio is always spouting philosophical bullshit when he isn't near a Joestar.

>implying everybody close to DIO hasn't been ICED at least once to prove their loyalty

>The main characters and their stands are very bland and boring compared to previous parts (Araki running out of ideas)
In what actual fucking way? Stone Free was a VERY simple stand used in ways so creative it felt reminiscent to Joseph's asspulls without actually being asspulls. Kiss is a really neat stand that we didn't get to see too much of but was a great idea, Diver Down is a brilliant stand as well that has a terrifying ability and Weather Report is easily one of the most creative stands Araki's ever made. Seriously, what are you talking about?
>The DIO retcon stuff with Pucci is straight cringe
What was retconned? Nothing DIO did in part 6 conflicts with his character.
>Reboot ending that was both generic and unsatisfying
I do not get how you think the ending is generic, a generic unsatisfying ending would be all the characters teaming up to kill Pucci and put an end to him for good. Part 6's ending is fucking great because it wasn't another generic ending, and it was tragic as hell but also quite reminiscent of part 1's ending, a bittersweet ending that did wrap things up. Emporio being the one to defeat Pucci whilst inheriting the spirit of Jolyne and Weather made it feel like their sacrifices weren't in vain, and seeing Pucci get demolished was satisfying as fuck after seeing him murder the part 6 cast in the way he did.
>The art is the worst in the series
There was literally nothing wrong with the art that the other parts didn't share, people exaggerate on this part so much and I genuinely don't see it. I could pull out a panel from every part that was a bit wonky and claim this was the worst art style Araki ever had.

>Pucci is a villain dependent on DIO retcons
And that's what gives you away as a speedreader. Pucci's character doesn't revolve around DIO, his character revolved much more around his backstory and the death of Perla.

sup gays
ay

How are ASB themes so good while EoH themes are crap?

-continuing, DIO was more like Pucci's inspiration than crutch, through meeting DIO Pucci's life began to change and because of the tragedy involving Wes and Perla it drove him over the edge to become what he believed to be humanity's savior. As Weather Report puts it, "He's the kind of evil that doesn't acknowledge he's evil." That's what made him such a great and interesting villain, it's also what made the story feel like it had much higher stakes than all the other parts, because Pucci was an absolute madman that WASN'T insane. He knew what he wanted to accomplish and he had determination that could rival the Joestars in doing so.

>Pretty much everything about it is bad, I have no idea why people like it other than being blinded by the fact it's the female part and people gravitate towards that.

>I see the appeal
user you're conflicting yourself, and pretty much no one likes part 6 SOLELY for the female characters. In fact, that's why Japan dislikes the part, stupidly enough. Jolyne is a brilliant protagonist who inherits the spirits of previous Jojos whilst adding in her own flavor to the mix and growth throughout the part, people like me love the part mostly because of how absurd the stand battles were but mostly because of how good the conflict between Jolyne and Pucci was.

I always thought of EoH's themes like ASb's but gone a different way. Easy example.
youtube.com/watch?v=GDDvej559s4
youtube.com/watch?v=rWVgmSV1sb4

Jolyne is my favorite JoJo after Johnny.

Thats like the only example though

And you are my favourite user.

Johnny is easily worst Jojo and a fucking unlikable bore throughout the entire.

Good night cancer of Sup Forums, how are you all doing?

>Throughout the entire.
Did your shit taste end up killing you before you could finish? RIP user.

DAB

You misspelt Giorno

I love you too, user. No homo though..

bro that's epic XD

>Stone Free
It's okay I guess.

>Kiss
It's fucking hideous to look at, the ability is uninteresting and even Araki couldn't figure out how to make it interesting.

>Diver Down
Same as above.

>Weather Report
Literally just Storm from X-Men, does not get more bland. He had to do insanely ridiculous shit like the slugs to make it not bland.

>I do not get how you think the ending is generic
"Everyone dies" is an extremely generic ending since the dawn of fiction, you are kidding yourself if you think Araki did anything new or interesting here at all. He ran out of things to do with the story and characters and pressed the reset button. Lazy and generic by definition, there's simply no arguing against that.

>What was retconned?
>dude DIO wasn't just trying to rule the world it was actually this super deep and epic philosophical thing going on behind the scenes
Completely retarded and pointless. DIO just wanted to kill the Joestars and enslave humanity. Literally all of his segments in Stone Ocean are retcon, again, by definition.

>There was literally nothing wrong with the art
>I genuinely don't see it
That's your own fault. Clearly you have massive bias towards it so that has likely blinded you.

>Jolyne is a brilliant protagonist
She brings absolutely nothing to the table that previous Jojo protags haven't already done. The only thing she has going for herself are the pronouns in this sentence. If it was a male character and had the same personality, you would be calling the character a boring rehash, as that's all it is.

This isn't the Re:Zero thread though

You misspelt Jesus.

Johnny is pretty likeable as he grows, but a character doesn't have to be likeable to be a well written character. Fuck off with your shit taste.

>"Smugness is unpleasant" - Araki in JJL volume 13's author's note
>all four doodles in the same volume are of a different character looking smug

Characters who themes from ASB and EoH are VERY similar: Fugo, Naranchia, Caeser ( in the sense that it sounds heartbreaking), Part 1 Dio, and Koichi.

youtube.com/watch?v=U2K1E6wx_Sc
youtube.com/watch?v=_qfr5dQX5Ig
youtube.com/watch?v=5Bj6Z9VJHt4
youtube.com/watch?v=TgqbEE2G0T0
Now I know music is a matter of taste but there must be something from EoH you like.

(you) :::::^^^^^)))))

At least Giorno was pretty cool before he joined the gang.

You are all wrong. Gorgeous Irene is the best Part

(You)

Please tell me you got more jojolion doodles like that.

>Clearly you have massive bias towards it so that has likely blinded you.
I can say the same about everything you said

But is pretty bland as a character, and is just a plot device for part 5 to happen.

Whats your stand idea anons?

ye

Lucky Land Communications think they slick...

Fuck off.

A muscular pink cat that make bombs. I'll called it King Crimson.

Excuse you.
youtube.com/watch?v=jp5y5a4Qcto
youtube.com/watch?v=Es4HIymI188
youtube.com/watch?v=SUL0269awIk
youtube.com/watch?v=HEGU0LOTTX4
youtube.com/watch?v=U2K1E6wx_Sc
youtube.com/watch?v=qUMo4cPImUw

youtube.com/watch?v=02H7iTkEqQ4

DIO's theme from ASB was better

Is this the ever so famous Araki's gaijin waifu calendar?

>It's fucking hideous to look at
It's better looking than stands like Magician's Red and actually had a more creative design.
>Hating how Diver Down looks and hating it's ability
Genuine shit taste, DD's design is sleek and brilliant and the ability is simple yet devastating. Just because it isn't another Gold Experience doesn't make it bad.
>Weather Report
>Bland
Yet it had the most creative uses out of all the stands in the last 3 parts, every time WR showed up you know something amazing was going to happen. How that seems bland to you is beyond me.
>You are kidding yourself if you think Araki did anything new or interesting here at all.
But he did. Name me 3 shounen in the time or before the time Stone Ocean was running that had the same or a similar ending, hell, name 3 shounen that had the same endings today.

>DIO just wanted to kill the Joestars and enslave humanity
It is perfectly reasonable to believe DIO would talk and act differently to someone he DOESN'T hate, which is literally every character we saw him talking with except Hol Horse and Enya, but even then he never treated them with the same respect. He always did philosophical talks too, nothing he did was out of character.

>Clearly you have a massive bias towards it so that has likely blinded you.
Could literally say the same thing.

Here's a bunch, but it hasn't updated since volume 7 so it's missing quite a few.

arakidoodles.com/part8.html

>She brings absolutely nothing to the table that previous Jojo protags haven't already done. The only thing she has going for herself are the pronouns in this sentence. If it was a male character and had the same personality, you would be calling the character a boring rehash, as that's all it is.
You must REALLY hate Josuke then. She's a brilliant JoJo because she doesn't just rely on one trait like Joseph's wacky tricks or Jotaro's always-pissed off mood, she's a great character because she can be determined enough to fuck someone up in a fight yet also spare them mercifully like she did with F.F. She had the honor of Jonathan, the cunning mind of Joseph and the determination of Jotaro and it all formed to make her a very entertaining character.

Can we all agree that Part 5 is the most bullshit Part?

>"bro you will join me"
>"sure lol"

That's been happening since Jonathan sledgehammer kicked some sense into Speedwagon.

Not at all compared to part 1 with how Speedwagon instantly joined Jonathan after getting punched and then became his life friend.
Just because of that.
At least Giorno and Buccelati shared the same goal, so him joining Giorno made a lot of sense.

Go fuck yourself.

No one wants your shitty OC. Go start up /sss/ if you're so desperate

How the fuck do I git gud at ASB

It's literally my first fighting game since Street Fighter III