Where is the Tamamo Tuesday thread? Best Caster needs her thread

Where is the Tamamo Tuesday thread? Best Caster needs her thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

aww.moe/ail8xi.jpg
aww.moe/5bzi06.jpg
aww.moe/74x2sg.jpeg
aww.moe/1sfn1l.jpeg
festa.fate-extella.jp/
festa.fate-extella.jp/archive
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>return home from work
>Tamamo Tuesday thread
The best time of the week has finally come.

The fluffiest, cutest, kindest and softest wife.

Umu.

I wonder if she gets too hot sometimes given all the fluffy tail and such.

You live on the Equator?

Two best Casters

That's my man.

That's really nice user. I should do that for my waifu too.

Whoops.

Sorry, only kurwa here.

You should, she deserves it.

My bad. I didn't resize the image and somehow it got rotated to the left when I posted directly from my phone.

Looks like she wouldn't need to cut a hole for the tail:

Do Tamamo's tails count as Tamamo? I only have Cat in FGO.

Umu. She does. I'll make one after I move.

While every one of them is Tamamo, each one is a different aspect of Amaterasu.
Which makes them totally different characters I think.
Fate/Extra Tamamo was the first Tamamo, so I treat her as the original one.

Fucking typemoon is always so confusing.

Well, if one can be technical: if she's the "original" then there are only eight Tails shown there.

PRAISE THE SUN

That actually makes sense.

Top left is best. Short hair has that, "I'm gonna break your arms if you make that joke again I swear to god." look. ZI love it, buttom right is a qt too.

I want to add drills is a third best. Cause Luvia and Casko, yes please.

>Tamamo Tuesday
best day of the week!

She knows ice magic, so maybe she cools herself when it's too hot.
Well, at least we now know, why she doesn't wear much clothes anyway.

Umu

>liking a the most retardedly powerwanked Fate waifu

N-No thanks

user, I am gonna need some of your pictures.

Sure, here you go:
aww.moe/ail8xi.jpg
aww.moe/5bzi06.jpg
aww.moe/74x2sg.jpeg
aww.moe/1sfn1l.jpeg

Why not?
She starts as the weakest one and becomes broken tier after some time.

That's pretty cool.

I admire your dedication.

>Best
>When people don't translate her manga

Thank you user.

Umu.

So, what are your hopes for Extella?

This week is the week my Casko get to level 90.

Cute banter. And waifus.

More outfits for each servant.
It's a musou game so gameplay should be awesome.
I wonder how they will present each servant's skills, noble phantasm etc.
Story doesn't really interest me as much as wrecking other servants with Tamamo.

Oh yeah, definitely more outfits. I want to play dress up with my waifu.

>Cute banter

Pretty much this.
I can't wait for servants to shit on each other, Gawain trashtalking his whole team, Gilgamesh not abiding by his leader orders and more.
If they put effort into this game, then we may get the best Fate game ever.

Also, tons of DLCs, just like Dead or Alive + more playable servants.

>>It's a musou game so gameplay should be awesome.

Gameplay in Musou is always fanservice; its hack and slash through hundreds of guys without too much challenge, using your favorite guys. Occasionally the character says a few things.

Each week Extella has a new twitter campaign on their website to decide what will be on the next Extella commercial. Current one is between Nero and Tamamo. What do you want them to say when you're in your room together alone.

There are a few choices, along with a choice of what they'll wear when you're in there.

Link and english intructions please?
I need this.

festa.fate-extella.jp/
festa.fate-extella.jp/archive

Nero is lovely.

Seems the vote just finished up earlier today or something.

Have fun getting Nero commercial most likely, since Saberface won't be beaten.

Choices were between regular clothes, swimsuit, and something else.

The Tamamo and Nero voting contest is done. From what I saw on twitter, Tamamo was winning. I got my friends to vote for her and I voted for her repeatedly throughout the competition.

In an ideal world Extella would have been DMC gameplay for each character with multiple branches and Pokemon-amie-styled interactions between stages for each character.

That would have capitalized on the waifubait and the hack-n-slashers in the Typemoon fanbase.

I love my waifu!

Well we'll see then.

Feels like TM has been pushing Nero as the absolute and true Extra heroine so much, that people got sick of it. Ever since the new anime, FGO events, and Extella itself having Nero as the main thing front and center. So people started up voting Tamamo in competitions from now on.

Unf.

Please don't bully.

I just want this outfit for Tamamo in Extella. It really suits her.

Nero is cute, but Tamamo deserves some spotlight, too.

Uh. no?

No bullying, these threads are for comfy!

Yes.

I didn't say otherwise. I was hoping Foxtail would get attention myself someday, but it seems to have flopped fro what I'm, told. So I don't mind.

Is Fate Extella cheap because there will be a fuck ton of DLC?

Is it me or is tamamo getting thicc the longer she exists? as her breast size seems to have doubled since she 1st appeared.

>I didn't say otherwise. I was hoping Foxtail would get attention myself someday, but it seems to have flopped fro what I'm, told. So I don't mind.

It didn't flop

Rather it just suffers from the same problem as all TM related manga. Even if its the first original story TM manga to date, it still has the same issue.

The Japanese releases have no real issues, but translators tend to hate the english community, and for good reason. Unless its some big current thing like a new anime, and only mainline F/SN anime.

Offshoot material never gets love

Shame. I really like Gozen.

Fact that people try to keep translating it shows that it gets more love than most of them

Two years ago we were over ten chapters behind in Prisma Ilya, and no one ever thought it was going to get translated at all. It was in the exact same place as Foxtail honestly. No one cared about it except a few niche fans.

Then one lone translator picked it up and worked on it himself, until a solid enough userbase was created, that would keep working on it.

Then there is hope?

Post your favorite picture of her.

I suppose but theres a lot I like.

Best caster in GO?
>Waver
>Tamamo
>Da Vinci
Pick one

Despite the tail looking off, I like this one because this is the kind of happiness that she deserves.

Because the connection with Amaterasu was retarded and completely out of nowhere. There's absolute zero basis for that shit.

Tamamo no Mae is just an evil kitsune in Japanese folklore. It's like connecting the Wicked Witch of Snow White with a Manifestation of Virgin Mary. That's the level of shitty writing and reaching she has.

Its Nasu's universe, he can do whatever he wants.

Waver > Sanzo > Tamamo > Da Vinci in level of usefulness

Satisfying gameplay and replayability. And I hope they'll add Medea.

Doesn't mean you have to eat any shit he happens to throw at you. She was an ok character without that bullshit.

Yeah and Arthur should be a guy.

Tamamo is an evil, two-faced, conniving she-monster who will joyfully exploit those close to her to her heart's content, never minding the personal consequences to those around her insofar as they do not affect her directly. She doesn't love you, she would destroy you on a whim, and at the end of the day she will be either be riding the dick of a person from a different dimension or she will be dreaming of doing so, while your balls are bluer than the planet Neptune. Whatever feelings of love you think she has for you, forget about them. Even if she does love you, she would still use you, she would hurt you, she would discard you, and she would forget you, with no regrets, because there is only a single person whom she truly loves and you're not that person. She is not your lover, she is not your friend, and she's only your ally because of a whim. Better you treat her accordingly. She is not deserving of any love or trust that you can think to give her.

She's still evil by the Nasuverse definition, which is so specific that you have to really work to be considered evil when freaking Gilgamesh is Lawful Good. She herself admits she is an evil spirit that is the enemy of mankind when the subject comes up, but it's not something she likes to dwell on because it's contrary to her stated purpose of becoming a wife. She's also a two-faced gold-digger and lies to her husband often, on top of only saving you in Extra originally so that she could rejoin the Mooncell HGW and find Twice Pierceman again to be his wife once more. And, the fact remains that she is extremely weak in all incarnations unless there is some way for her to acquire extra tails.

She's got more than her fair share of character flaws. The fact that she has such a large following on both sides of the ocean in spite of that is proof that she is well-written.

Reminder that Tamamo is a pure wife that will not cheat on her husband even in other dimensions when she should not even possess memories of him.

While it means I can never be with her, I would rather she stays loyal and fulfills her dream of being the ideal housewife rather than ruining it just to be with me.

Gilgamesh is chaotic good, not lawful good; meaning he means well but his definitions of good are more chaotic than otherwise. His ideals as shown in recent games are good, but the ways he goes about them are fucked.

Tamamo is neutral evil, meaning she's self-serving in certain ways. Even when she commits herself to her masters, she's still a wily fox. This doesn't mean she's an evil harlot who is "evil" in the way you mean it. She'll do what she has to do to win, similar to Medea typically. More often than not she would be summoned as a more unlawful creature.

This isn't just Nasu being a fuck, this is people not knowing how D&D alignments work. You can be lawful evil and commit genocide for all it matters, you can be chaotic evil and save the world, D&D is all about how you play the alignments. Calling it good and evil is one of the biggest misunderstandings with people.

Chaotic=Not bound to rule systems or traditions
Like bandits and anti-regulation people are more chaotic. Gilgamesh rebelled against the gods in some ways who were the traditions and systems in his world, he's chaotic by nature.

Lawful = Being for traditions and systems
Knights of the round table in the recent Camelot story committed genocide three times over, yet they are still lawful good by nature. They are protecting the tradition and system of their people.

I've gotta look up the second half of this rant with how good and evil were explained to me to finish this off, but that's also a misunderstanding typically. They're not so much objective good and evils.

Yeah, I think it was the difference between selfless and selfish. Lawful types are selfless, even if they commit genocide they do it in a lawful and selfless way for their king. If an evil character saves the world, they do it in a selfish way. Knights are all lawful good, despite killing immigrants and innocents, they were doing it properly for their king.

Tamamo is selfish in her own ways, as Kintoki pointed out in Ushi Gozen event, and is neutral to the systems in place. She'll go whichever way with it that she wants to win.

I don't care anymore though.

Its all garbage

No, Nasu's alignments are not the DnD standard alignments. Inspired by, but as with all things inspired by other sources in his setting, they follow their own rules.

Lawful = an individual that is aligned with society and the way things are, a guardian of order
Chaotic = an individual that is aligned against society and the way things are, an agent of change
Good = an individual that is aligned with humanity's best interests overall; selfishness has nothing to do with it as long as their actions and inner nature are beneficial like Gilgamesh's
Evil = an individual that is aligned against humanity's best interests overall; it is more than mere selfishness, it is to be an existence whose aims and very nature are at odds with humanity's interests

You can be a complete asshole jerk like Gilgamesh and still be Good because your actions are for the betterment of humankind in the long run, even if in the short term you are simply a tyrant raping everyone's wives.

You can also be an innocent Japanese foxgirl who just wants to be a good housewife and be Evil because you wind up mass murdering humans, even if out of self-defense. But then in your next incarnation, it happens again. And it keeps happening with your every incarnation, no less than nine times. And then it's obvious that you are Evil, because your very existence is at odds with that of mankind.

Yeah, it troubles me too.
Shit's inconsistent as fuck, but I like telling myself that's just her Shapeshift ability, even if it's said that she doesn't use it, because of the trauma of her life as a human.

She was never a human and could never be one. She's just another pretender like Enkidu. A faker, fake human.

Most of the inconsistency that people can't get over is just due to her not having set measurements until CCC. So Wada would draw her entirely flat or entirely busty in some images before she had measurements. The artist herself had no idea at first.

I remember an early Wada image of Nero that was entirely flat, yet people understand it wasn't too consistent back then at least. After CCC it was understood she was titty heroine since her measurements were pretty good, so she consistently became big tits.

My wallpaper.
Wada Aruko's style is great. Too bad that it changed a little in the Extella.

Wada has gotten better

Damn her proportions aren't great here

lmao what a ugly bitch

>Wada will never draw BB again

BB will be in Extella surely

Also BB will be in FGO, but not playable.

As long as a character is popular, they will survive in some form, and seemingly she was popular with the staff. For now they let her live in the form of gag moments.

>BB will be in Extella surely
I'm damn sure it's just going to be Nurse Sakura

Nurse Sakura and BB are really the same soul, just one choice separate from each other. Like UBW and HF Shirou, a single choice defined them.

Although yeah, BB was probably the better one, just like how there can be a better Shirou. Had a disturbing moment near the end of the game when you saw just how the same they really were underneath, same memories and everything, but BB just chose to fight the world and pretend to be a villain. Game is big enough for both of them.

BB will probably be resurrected as a boss fight briefly, or she'll be a DLC character. Most likely DLC in this case.

Alter Ego booster pack for $0.99, with extra chapter. BB unlockable pack with extra stage for $0.99.

What kind of damage control is this?
Did she hurt you, so you have to shit on her with all your might?
Too bad that most of your opinion is exaggerated as hell, so I won't take it seriously anyway.

Still, things were great in Fate/Extra when you could create your character, name it and you could self-insert into it.
Then CCC came, named the MC and we can't do that anymore.

>Then CCC came, named the MC and we can't do that anymore.

The manga is what named the character, also it was a brief mention in data-book.

CCC itself didn't do anything different from Extra.

Ah, so.
I didn't play CCC (translation never), but everyone started caling him/her Hakuno after the game came out, so I concluded that you can't name your character anymore

You still name them

Only difference is that the characters have nicknames now. Default nickname for male is Kishinami, default nickname for female is Hakunon.

You can still pick it either way though

There's always hope, we're not even that far away from hope. New chapters came out a few weeks back. A project that got chapters within the last few months can't be called dead.

Its just in an inbetween phase, but the will to see it done is still there.

Only issue is just translators typically

So much for the happy master-servant relationship