What would you have done if you were in his shoes instead?

What would you have done if you were in his shoes instead?

Be honest.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wCtaRkSXh0o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dunno. I do know I wouldn't have embarrassed myself in front of all those knights like he did.

I'd use my ability to rank up in the world instead of wasting time on random bitches I just met.

Not embarrass myself in front of sll the nights and declare myself emilia's night

gather dirt on every important person and use the info to blackmail them into doing what I need them to do

Bang the maids

>declare myself emilia's night
Lewd.

Would have helped during the first arc, gotten a monetary reward from Roswaal, then fucked off.

Let nature takes it course because my love, Satella, will lead us all in the right way anyway.

Bang the ram Blue hair eddit

Run away from the very start and live a commoner's life.

He is so cute.
I wouldn't be better than him, in such absurd situations.

>Sell Cellphone
>teach people about earth skills and stuff.
>get rich as fuck.
>get respect.
>live the simple rich life.

Still wouldn't have embarrassed myself in front of all those knights. Seriously, he acted like a child having a temper tantrum and ruined his reputation forever because his checkpoint is later on.

>implying the world won't be destroyed by Puck once Emilia dies thanks to you abandoning her

>flee with Rem
>live happy life
>6 days later die to Puck being a stupid retarded cat that thinks nuking the entire fucking planet with ice is a good idea just because some shitty waifu died.

I would have conquered the world instead of being a retarded neet loser

Used a couple of deaths to figure out the parameters of rezzing then spend as many lifetimes as I can take learning and studying as much as possible. In short, I'd Groundhog Day it.

>ahh my waifu died, better destroy the world

Puck is fucking evil.

>stop being so fucking autist

>every time i see a new thread i will die so meny times cus i whant to know every detail about it and every outcome

>i would sacrificea couple of lives trying to rape, molest and seduce rem

Reinhardt would just kill Puck if it came to that.

Why do I find this so funny?

>implying I dont' blackmail the knights into helping me destroy the cultists
>implying I don't blackmail Anastasia to grant me a landed title and a fleet of dragon carriages
>implying I'm not twirling every person of importance in this world around my finger

Just live my life and die an old merchant.

>replying back to a deleted post 10 mins later

that scene made me cringe so hard
What a fucking idiot

Being quite honest

I'd ran away with Elsa desu senpai

I'd probably do significantly worse because I wouldn't do the things Subaru did that let him interact with Emilia on the first day. Then once Puck kills everybody and things restart it would be impossible to know why or what I could do to stop it.

I'd hide the thread and all threads related to this garbage

But dying hurts! Can't you tell from Subaru's suffering?

>implying your opinion matters

>I'd grind

Every time.

Puck a worst. A WORST!

this problem is easily solved by not being a little bitch

Both can choke on a dick.

Please get yourself kidnapped by ISIS.

Please.

Rape Ram
Marry and cuddle with Rem

only if I can respawn or build an exoskeleton suit

nigga I pray for your soul that you do not get kidnapped by ISIS after witnessing these dubs

Buy up those oil drums and burn some shit to the ground

shit, I don't get why everyone thinks I'm going to get kidnapped by ISIS
what would they even do with me I'm not even cute

Give Rem the love she is entitled to because she is nice and gentle.

For starters I wouldn't put myself in horrible situations trying to chase some half-elf pussy like a desperate retard.

I bet you moan for an hour whenever you stb your little toe.

First thing I would've done after dying the second time is find a time to ask Emilia if she would ever introduce herself as Satella for any reason whatsoever.

Probably look for a job in some shop and start peaceful life as a shopkeeper or something. Probably i wouldnt even die for the first few years cause im not a retard who run around the city looking for a trouble.
After some time make connections and travel around the world as a trader.

train and kill myself everyday in magic
teach people about penicillin and steam engines, become rich
use my knowledge of the future well instead of being an autist sperging out in front of everyone
and most important of all...
I would trust my Emilia-fu.PRomises are important.

This. He had a perfect mountain to suicide from. I'd just do it over and over again while becoming a master wizard and fighter.

Oh wait. I wouldn't have helped the half-elf bitch in the first place. I would've probably never even found out about my ability cause I'd try so hard to stay alive.

no, my eyes bulge out and I curse internally
the same with legos

>Spend my time learning magic
>bang rem AND ram
>Explain my reasonings of how I know spooky shit is going to happen by stating in my previous world we could see premonitions of the future.
>Completely disregard the fact people have died in the past because at that point it doesnt matter anymore and my emotions would have died long ago.

I wouldn't be a pussy bitch

I would fuck all the girls because I'm a fucking man.

Rape everyone I can. Die. Rape everyone I can. Die.
Once I'm bored try to find a way back to my world.
If I can't, get a home in the west with a cute loli bride and make babys, and hopefully I won't resurrect after dieing of old age.

I would have made up a different power to explain his past knowledge. So he could explain what he's been through without telling anyone about the power itself risking their lives.

Just like you do in real life.

Reinhard kills Puck before he can do shit.

>night

>I'd just do it over and over again while becoming a master wizard and fighter.
Why? You don't need to kill yourself for this

this
i'd restart myself if i was him

That scene made me really glad I'm a lazy fuck

If Emilia had told me to stay my ass home I would've gladly stayed my ass home

Then why aren't you a master fighter and an immensely wise scholar in real life? Exactly.

>i'd restart myself if i was him
That's why you will never grow up as person.

You're progress would still be limited though. Every time he dies, he resets to a previous point, his body also resets. So all of your magical potential, strength and muscle memory you build, will all be gone. Sure you'll know technique and you'll have more magical knowledge, but that will only get you so far.

>implying I'm not

Fight me irl

>Then why aren't you a master fighter and an immensely wise scholar in real life
because being a master scholar doesn't allow you to fly at the speed of sound or shoot lasers out of your eyes
and because guns exist

Assuming I actually loved Emilia? Settle for REM and give in. But he shouldn't, in which case I would accept REM's love and help Emilia anyway because my bitch wants to.

Fuck. Well then I guess I'd get rich from betting on dragon racing or something.

Your muscle memory would not be gone. Muscle memory is part of procedural memory, and Mitsubishi retains his procedural memory. You may not have the same endurance, but you will absolutely have muscle memory.

Because in the world without magic or sword fightin these skills are useless. Also life is too short for learning shitty useless skills, if you can restart yourself, then you can become a master tier wizard in 1 year or something.

Because I don't train. 10000 hours is 10000 hours.

If Rekhard is so OP, why didn't he kill the white whale and rid everyone of a huge nuisance?

Fuck Oni
Marry Elf
Kill Clown

Go with the route Im most comfortable with: publish known modern math into the new world and become the greatest mathematician in all its history.

Best choice but witch bitch probably doesn't want that.

>strength and muscle memory you build, will all be gone
his memory isn't gone so it's fair to say his muscle memory would stay too
unless it's only his temporal lobe that gets brought back in time and not his cerebellum
since he was able to learn a language it's safe to say his frontal lobes also make the trip so at least he would be able to learn things about magic or skills in general

Did you both seriously miss my point? whoa

Make friends with Reinhard because he's too nice to refuse
Partner with the jew loli to 'invent' things and become rich
Somehow marry Crusch or Rem

Abusing it like this would just give me more time to procrastinate
> I'll do it next loop

???
You don't need epic "Return to Death" ability to train yourself in magic world.

>implying you wouldn't be shunned as a hack and only made famous after your death

If Reinhard is so OP why doesn't he prove it to me by fucking my boipussy beyond any hope of repair?

>Implying you could even approach Ram without getting cut in half.

>Be transported into another world.
>Realize nobody who cares about me knows I'm alive.
>At last, the waiting is over, no excuse to not kill myself.
>Commit suicide.
>Realize it didn't stick.
>Do it a couple more times just to be sure.
>Figure out enough of the mechanics behind respawning to think up ways how to abuse it.
>Fuck it. If death is verboten, git gud at life instead.
>Got Gud, find out why respawing happens, go fuck up whoever's doing it to me.

probably masturbate to cave painting like i do now

If it were easy they'd all be walking around shooting firebolts and shit. Instead almost nobody casts any magic, and very few even have the ability to do so. But oh right you're special of course you are.

Marry Rem.

Its only hack if I publish new theory every 2 weeks.
8 years for each "discovery" is enough to become famous in 16th centuries

Well you are immortal, you're kind of special.

I would have lied to Rem and told her that I return her feelings in the last episode to get her to run away with me so she wouldn't convince me to stay.

Couldn't you just technically spawn rush your way through the events?
I mean there's bound to be one run that by pure luck you save everyone.

and, you, need, Return, by, Death, to, get, great. That was my point all along jesus

Dicks out for Rem.

Who said it's easy? Can you draw like this? No. And 95% of peaople can't draw like this. But why? Everyone can learn how to draw

>Implying you are able to kill yourself mutiple times without hesitation.

>Everyone can learn how to draw
There's this cool thing called talent. Ever heard of it? It's what separates the good from the great.

Why not, they sure have some
painless poison or drugs like heroin.

You can study magic for 6 years without any "Return to death" abilities. Well all "power leveling" fags are delusional, so you can study magic 6 years 18-24 hours per day

why not?
I don't get it everyone could do it. It's not that hard to cut your throat and slowly bleed to death or jump off a cliff.
And if you've ever had any kind of deep cut you know you have too much adrenaline to realize it even hurts.

Probably panic a bit and become paranoid while trying to find the church or anything charitable that help the needy because I'm a literal homeless man without stability now.

If I could somehow get lucky like Subaru and meet Emilia I'd no doubt become extremely loyal to her once she gives me a roof and a job. Then again I'd have handled the whole Elsa thing pretty differently.

why doesn't subaru ever investigate painless ways to die? even if he didn't know any of them before, he's bound to discover some chemical way or magic bullshit to die quickly and painlessly

>talent
>drawing
You don't need talent to learn how to draw. You need hard work.
>youtube.com/watch?v=wCtaRkSXh0o

Talent is nurtured. You might not learn as fast as somebody with an inherent knack for it, but you can still get as good as them with added effort.