Capitalists will defend this

Capitalists will defend this.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_libel
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

of course there's some kike on it.

My father in law helped pay for his university fees by donating sperm every week

whats the problem with this

>paying someone to make you food is okay
>paying someone for their bodily fluids isn't

Whats wrong with this? Hospitals need blood so they pay for it.

you stupid fucks would rather nobody got payed to give blood and instead some poor child dies of blood loss later the same day at the hospital

well if you have no other marketable skills you may as well sell things your body can make more of

The rest of the world is envious of such freedums.

You seem to be highly underestimating the importance of blood m8

Communists are aghast at selling their own property instead of seizing another person's? Truly shocking.

If you don't like it don't donate?

Hey he was my father too

go to community college or trade school
sage

Not this capitalist.

>Donate blood
>Hospital then turns around and sells it to some poor fuck with terminal cancer for $8000/L
>Still illegal for me to sell my blood

We will.

People have free agency over themselves, and their blood.

Google "Víctor Grifols Jewish"

Good, fuck your gender studies classes

you deserve poverty and debt

it is a choice. it isn't like commie government is saying donate your shit or we will harvest it. sage commie threads.

It's plasma, not blood you retards. You keep your blood cells, they just take the fluid that makes up your blood. You can donate plasma much more often than blood because it is basically just water and proteins.

Do these liberals realize the importance of blood donation?

Hospital buys it after its been collected, transported, screened, treated, flash frozen, and transported again

It adds up.

>donate
Sheeeeeeit you can make like $30-$50 bucks getting juiced. The line of niggers outside every one of these places is long as fuck. Whole house did it in college and we drank fo free.

>thinks donating PLASMA = donating blood for people who need blood
dumb Sup Forums is always dumb

>stupid fucks
>payed

kek

I can write of my gas and time in my taxes because it's considered a donation.

ayy yo hol up, I've donated about two gallons in the past twenty years. how much they owe me?

Blood is a commodity.

What's the problem? Go sell your blood and get chegg

>paying taxes
You’ll be the only one. The one I went to paid out in cash.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_libel

>your generation has so little civic-mindedness or generosity that you have to be paid to give blood

>Go to college
>Work oil field sites removing waste, found out that you can make a ton of money scrapping drill pipe
>Leave college, corporate America doesn't want me
>Go back to scrapping metal and suddenly making more than I would have if I worked in my major

Cash businesses are the way to go.

The reason college so expensive and devalued is because the government gives a mountain of loans to any slacker or dindu that doesn't want to grow up and find work yet.
>muh capitalism

I sold my plasma twice a week in undergrad. $40 a week and the plasma went to help burn victims. Win win.

Pic related, is my plasma track mark. It got so big that they would just aim for the bullseye. Doesn't seem like 12 years ago, though

This isn't a capitalist board. Most people here are nationalist and despise the capitalist jews.
but I'd love to make $100 a week selling my blood and feeling like I'm helping. Selling plasma is a little more complicated though.

The plasma centers themselves aren't generous. They're selling the plasma for research and therapy.

Plasma ain’t blood. You get all your blood out back in you so you can go twice a week at least. Jews know that the black cows give the best milk.

MY mom told me she was going to start doing this 2 days ago for extra cash and recommend I did it as well.
Thank you Sup Forums for paranoia

>Capitalists will defend a voluntary system
seems like there's really no need

>people need blood to live
>advertise to get blood
>"FUCKING CAPITALIST!!!"

I'd do it

Things cost money what a revelation. Libraries exist for a reason.

communism:
you get picked off the street in van and all your blood is drained till you die

GOY SHARE UR BLOOD 4 AKMED

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

A plasma donation place just opened in my town and unlike all the ones of seen elsewhere this one is huge and located near a busy intersection. naturally there are like 100+ homeless lined up outside of it every day when I drive by. I never see any university students there even though there is one within walking distance of the place. So science must have a very good supply / understanding of alcoholic hobo plasma now.

digusting.

I used to give blood irregulary for blood bank to help patients, then media finded out that our blood goes to germany and is resold i dont to it, i will share it only with family and relatives if needed

>you live in an economic system where you will be paid to donate your blood
>you get money
>someone else gets to live
>you make more blood naturally
>somewhere a commie attempts to shit themself in rage
>they cant because they havent eaten in 3 days

Surely an enlightened society would make the blood state property and then harvest as needed, with or without consent, right comrade?

Almost no one would donate without a monetary benefit.

It's a global vampire conspiracy.

>new donors specifically
Meaning the first time, because after the weeks long recovery period it's more like ~20-30$/week, while feeling tired and feeling like shit for the rest of the semester.

sold plasma for years and now im a nurse, i just dont understand why phlebotomists are such cunts

Because they want to pretend sticking a needle in people's arms makes them a doctor.

In the UK if you donate blood you don't even receive any money for it, i have done it in the past and all you get is a chocolate biscuit and some OJ. all i can say is i hope my blood did not go to a shitskin

How many TVs can they make with that?

>needing to payed to donate blood
By keeping on a volunteer basis, like here in Aus, you weed out a lot of the degenerates like druggies and whatnot. As they are more likely to carry blood borne diseases or ones that can infect via the blood.
here in aus the ads to get people to donate are along the lines "imagine having a whole hour to yourself". We also get free snacks and drinks

What in hell? SIGN ME THE FUCK UP

Dude, big fucking needles hurting people all day really desensitizes you.

Goddamn it, quit saying this is blood! It's plasma. After 60-90mL of blood is removed via a needle, it spins in an automated centrifuge machine. The centrifuge separates liquid plasma from red blood cells and returns the blood cells to your body. Repeat a few times and walk away with money. The plasma is then used for a lot of products that go on to be used in hospitals and pharmacies.

In high school I donated blood to skip Spanish class

>friend goes to donate blood
>they miss the vein and fill him up with blood
>he had to go to the ER to get it fixed
One time I went in to try it, then saw them just filling up two or three bags full of blood from one person. I'm like why would anyone do this? I get that people need it at times, but seems so sketchy and who knows where it goes.

>Here's a way of paying for school while doing nothing
>FUCKING CAPITALISM

Americans pay an arm and a leg for their hospital bills. Therefore, people will less likely to donate blood if there's no motivation.

Paid professional bloodbags when?

Goy Goyim, your blood went to Ahmed who has tuberculosis and Mohammed who was dying from a stab wound that Hans inflicted on him on the U-bahn

>donate blood for 50 bucks and a doughnut
>hospital turns around and sells it for 150+ a pint